Oct 25 - Neuroscientist sees proof of heaven

most viewed right now
 61
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
atheists always make me laugh when they are just so sure there is no after life because it can't be proven with science but it's not that hard to believe using scientific theories. What if God is just an advanced being?

it's not hard at all to believe in a universe outside of ours..it's actually a scientific theory. Now if this were true let's say outside of our universe there is an advanced being or civilization that is 100 billion years old....just think how far we've come in a few thousand years....

Let's say outside of his/their universe there is infinite space to start another universe if you can create a big bang. We are in the beginning of doing this now...you don't think in 100 billion years we wouldn't have perfected this? So there is the universe made by a creator...not that hard to believe using logic

now the next thing would be making a habital planet....again we are trying to do this now to make other planets safe to live.,.you think in 100 billion years we wouldn't be able to do this? But i'll take it one step further....i'd say in 100 billion years we would be able to perfect the big bang explosion and pre determine the result kind of like a firework..again using scientific theory it's plausible

next thing would be creating life....can we not clone right now? Does it not say man was created in our own image? So would not be hard at all to clone and then extract a strain of dna so he's/they are still superior..again scientific theory and logic..

only other thing is jesus being sent down (science is trying to find a way right now to transfer consciousness) and an afterlife. An afterlife is the "ONLY" thing hard to prove using scientific theory but again not hard to believe if somebody were that advanced (100 billion years) they wouldn't be able to find out how to regenerate somehow after you die to prolong life. Think of a caterpillar that goes in a cocoon and then comes out as a butterfly. Who's to say in 100 billion years we can't find a way to genetically engineer our bodies so that when we die it sets off a trigger to turn us into something else like a soul to prolong life


Last edited by philly337; 10-27-2012 at 11:17 AM..
 10-27-2012, 12:22 PM         #142
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the man fu*king said it wasnt a dmt trip read the article
 5 years ago '04        #143
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 philly337 said:
atheists always make me laugh when they are just so sure there is no after life because it can't be proven with science but it's not that hard to believe using scientific theories. What if God is just an advanced being?

it's not hard at all to believe in a universe outside of ours..it's actually a scientific theory. Now if this were true let's say outside of our universe there is an advanced being or civilization that is 100 billion years old....just think how far we've come in a few thousand years....

Let's say outside of his/their universe there is infinite space to start another universe if you can create a big bang. We are in the beginning of doing this now...you don't think in 100 billion years we wouldn't have perfected this? So there is the universe made by a creator...not that hard to believe using logic

now the next thing would be making a habital planet....again we are trying to do this now to make other planets safe to live.,.you think in 100 billion years we wouldn't be able to do this? But i'll take it one step further....i'd say in 100 billion years we would be able to perfect the big bang explosion and pre determine the result kind of like a firework..again using scientific theory it's plausible

next thing would be creating life....can we not clone right now? Does it not say man was created in our own image? So would not be hard at all to clone and then extract a strain of dna so he's/they are still superior..again scientific theory and logic..

only other thing is jesus being sent down (science is trying to find a way right now to transfer consciousness) and an afterlife. An afterlife is the "ONLY" thing hard to prove using scientific theory but again not hard to believe if somebody were that advanced (100 billion years) they wouldn't be able to find out how to regenerate somehow after you die to prolong life. Think of a caterpillar that goes in a cocoon and then comes out as a butterfly. Who's to say in 100 billion years we can't find a way to genetically engineer our bodies so that when we die it sets off a trigger to turn us into something else like a soul to prolong life
not one shred of this is logical. nor does it have anything to do with an after life in the context of religion. the fu*k is this sh*t bruh?
 5 years ago '06        #144
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 jplaydadon said:
not one shred of this is logical. nor does it have anything to do with an after life in the context of religion. the fu*k is this sh*t bruh?
How its it not logical

The only thing not is an afterlife

multi verse theory is a legit theory..

Recreating the big bang at since point is very logical

Being able to make a planet habitable is things we're trying now

Genetically engineering and cloning we can do now

With those right there if multi verse theory is true and there is infinite space to create another universe without the explosion from a big bang effecting other surrounding universes these are all things we could do as humans at some point down the road....if there is a civilization or someone out there already at that point its very logical
 5 years ago '07        #145
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 nastynoble said:
my baby momma parents who are both evangelical christian pastors and run a private christian school told me that a few years back kid so did my babymomma.

no feelings caught...you mad because you know im right, IF yall have so much waiting for you in heaven so much more here then on earth then why dont you just off yourself?

nice strawman though. trying to act like you even answered my question.
you sound mad
And there are variations of the christian religion. They r known as sects. Also, there are other religions with the same basic format. Hell, even ancient egyptian Akhenaten practiced monotheism. The fact of the matter is that none of us know whats truly out there so u turning into a crybaby is pointless. At the same time it is healthy to the human mind to believe in something.


Last edited by Playa; 10-27-2012 at 07:42 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #146
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19954 19954
 Storchaveli said:
@ this lame stating NO valid points or reasoning to counter what I said. Also the currency you use daily and the pledge of allegiance to our flag you grew up reciting as a kid mention "In God we trust" and "One nation under God" respectively. If you don't like it Christianity wins. Stay mad f*ggots.
In God We Trust wasn't added to our money until 1956. The adding of God to the pledge of allegiance wasn't added until 1954. so you can stop pretending the founding fathers did that.
 5 years ago '04        #147
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
 Nyuzi said:
you sound mad
And there are variations of the christian religion. They r known as sects. Also, there are other religions with the same basic format. Hell, even ancient egyptian Akhenaten practiced monotheism. The fact of the matter is that none of us know whats truly out there so u turning into a crybaby is pointless. At the same time it is healthy to the human mind to believe in something.
 5 years ago '07        #148
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19954 19954

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 10-27-2012, 10:49 PM         #149
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
atheists always make me laugh when they are just so sure there is no after life because it can't be proven with science but it's not that hard to believe using scientific theories. What if God is just an advanced being?

it's not hard at all to believe in a universe outside of ours..it's actually a scientific theory. Now if this were true let's say outside of our universe there is an advanced being or civilization that is 100 billion years old....just think how far we've come in a few thousand years....

Let's say outside of his/their universe there is infinite space to start another universe if you can create a big bang. We are in the beginning of doing this now...you don't think in 100 billion years we wouldn't have perfected this? So there is the universe made by a creator...not that hard to believe using logic

now the next thing would be making a habital planet....again we are trying to do this now to make other planets safe to live.,.you think in 100 billion years we wouldn't be able to do this? But i'll take it one step further....i'd say in 100 billion years we would be able to perfect the big bang explosion and pre determine the result kind of like a firework..again using scientific theory it's plausible

next thing would be creating life....can we not clone right now? Does it not say man was created in our own image? So would not be hard at all to clone and then extract a strain of dna so he's/they are still superior..again scientific theory and logic..

only other thing is jesus being sent down (science is trying to find a way right now to transfer consciousness) and an afterlife. An afterlife is the "ONLY" thing hard to prove using scientific theory but again not hard to believe if somebody were that advanced (100 billion years) they wouldn't be able to find out how to regenerate somehow after you die to prolong life. Think of a caterpillar that goes in a cocoon and then comes out as a butterfly. Who's to say in 100 billion years we can't find a way to genetically engineer our bodies so that when we die it sets off a trigger to turn us into something else like a soul to prolong life
Did you catch that thread with the video about that guy finding self correcting code within string theory formulas? Basically theorizing that we're actually living out a simulation right now, and we're really just advanced AI created by people in the future who can create universes like a video game. So basically we're Grand Theft Auto for some people in the future.

sh*t is pretty wild to think about. But it's entirely possible. And if that was the case, that one person running the simulation/video game is technically, "God."
 5 years ago '06        #150
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 Got Cheeve? said:
Did you catch that thread with the video about that guy finding self correcting code within string theory formulas? Basically theorizing that we're actually living out a simulation right now, and we're really just advanced AI created by people in the future who can create universes like a video game. So basically we're Grand Theft Auto for some people in the future.

sh*t is pretty wild to think about. But it's entirely possible. And if that was the case, that one person running the simulation/video game is technically, "God."
Yea I seen it and its my kind of my point....they try so hard to use science to discredit a creator when its very believable using science itself..

From what I posted about ingo swann that was ignored

To me walking through how we as humans could create a universe, habitable planet, life, and an afterlife (although this one is somewhat of a stretch) in the distant future if a few scientific theories are proven true

To what ur saying and has a lot if evidence that would create an infinite amount of possibilities where anything is possible

Yet they won't think outside of the box
 10-28-2012, 12:07 AM         #151
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to get the fu*k out this thread...

If you believe in God continue to do so...cannot preach to those who do not want to learn. Put your faith in God, abide by him and good things will come to thee
 10-28-2012, 09:04 AM         #152
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
I need to get the fu*k out this thread...

If you believe in God continue to do so...cannot preach to those who do not want to learn. Put your faith in God, abide by him and good things will come to thee
That's bullsh*t also.....believers of God face the same hardships as people who don't.........your not blessed when something good happens....you just got a break......if God is good when you catch a break then what is he when your life turns to sh*t? Your belief may give you endurance.....but it does not garuntee you a better life.
 10-28-2012, 09:09 AM         #153
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Yea I seen it and its my kind of my point....they try so hard to use science to discredit a creator when its very believable using science itself..

From what I posted about ingo swann that was ignored

To me walking through how we as humans could create a universe, habitable planet, life, and an afterlife (although this one is somewhat of a stretch) in the distant future if a few scientific theories are proven true

To what ur saying and has a lot if evidence that would create an infinite amount of possibilities where anything is possible

Yet they won't think outside of the box
With possibility you are evoking a new religious ideology ....that we are God..l.the same with the post above...if this is true then we are in fact God....and everything in the bible is a farce.........either way it's good to see people at least exploring other ideas ...instead of recycling old ones swearing to thier unbelievable truths.
 5 years ago '07        #154
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Jimmy Breaux said:
It is a DMT trip.

When you die:

Your brain releases DMT, your brain releases DMT to ease the trauma when dying. It gives you hallucinations and strange sensations, lightness. sh*t like that. Purgatory like experience.

In a near death experience, essentially. Your DMT is released, it really just means your brain is shutting down.
 5 years ago '07        #155
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Got Cheeve? said:
Did you catch that thread with the video about that guy finding self correcting code within string theory formulas? Basically theorizing that we're actually living out a simulation right now, and we're really just advanced AI created by people in the future who can create universes like a video game. So basically we're Grand Theft Auto for some people in the future.

sh*t is pretty wild to think about. But it's entirely possible. And if that was the case, that one person running the simulation/video game is technically, "God."
 10-28-2012, 09:52 AM         #156
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
How its it not logical

The only thing not is an afterlife

multi verse theory is a legit theory..

Recreating the big bang at since point is very logical

Being able to make a planet habitable is things we're trying now

Genetically engineering and cloning we can do now

With those right there if multi verse theory is true and there is infinite space to create another universe without the explosion from a big bang effecting other surrounding universes these are all things we could do as humans at some point down the road....if there is a civilization or someone out there already at that point its very logical



Ive always thought of science and religion as companions....not competitors. Theres science correlated with religious concepts of a higher beings and places. Also religion can be helpful in emotional and spiritual development..it can be healthy, but of course there are those who can use it for other miscellaneous reasons just like anything else.
 5 years ago '04        #157
DIGI 116 heat pts116 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
 <<InphDigi>> said:
Interesting.

Science and belief don't have to be mutually exclusive, as some would like to believe. I've always held the notion that science explains how (process), religion attempts to explain why (purpose beyond process).
^^^ again.
 5 years ago '06        #158
soul_seek 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$379 | Props total: 57 57
 Nyuzi said:
If you beleive in nothing, then why do you choose to continue living?
Because I'd rather live my entire life doing good things for my fellow man knowing that after I die I will join non-existence than live a life of servitude in the hopes of being rewarded in an afterlife. It not only makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to say that your only point in living is the hope that you'll be rewarded in some sort of afterlife, but it actually defies logic and has absolutely no evidence to back it up.

 House said:
And you don't think that someone with all this knowledge of the brain and how it works wouldn't use that to his advantage to sell a book? Make up some prestigious story that includes certain incriminating evidence that HE'S able to shut down by also receiving more of a pull to the argument because of his profession?

If this man is really about it, if his story is really true, if he really wants to get the story out and put people on notice, he wouldn't try to make money off of it. Sell it for free. Belief doesn't come with a price, nor does it come from somebody elses experience or the book that he writes based on that experience.

Some of you are just far too gullible.
Brilliant post and you summed up his motives completely. A TRUE scientist does not do what he is doing. Why do these hardcore Christian's write-off Science when it opposes them, but as soon as one of them comes out of the woodwork they'll back him up because Scientists can't possibly be liars? Believe the SCIENCE, not the SCIENTIST.

 HOAXone said:
I would add that it is impossible as we know it for something to be created from nothing.
Nothing does not produce something. Law of Conservation states "From nothing comes from nothing". Anything that begins to exist must have a cause. If we deny this we are saying that nothing produced something from nothing and by nothing.
You've obviously never heard of virtual particles.

 InnanetGsRunSht said:
I honestly just wish people would stop knocking eachother for what they believe or don't believe. Maybe religion saved people from being unorganized savages, hence why you don't have to worry about a sneaky n*gga like me running up on you, snapping your neck and taking you home for my pride of nekkid bi*ches.
That's precisely what organised religion was/is and always has been. Control.

 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]



You homo sapien atheists crack me up. It's arrogant and ignorant as hell to believe that this is it. We used to think the Earth was flat. Can you fools really not see how ridiculous it is to believe with OUR brains that there is nothing after death?
How exactly was the Earth proven not to be flat? Oh yes, it was proven factual by science. It isn't a belief system. What existence do you have that anything exists after death?

 Storchaveli said:
Look at all the recent scientific breakthroughs/discoveries that have been made recently, right when we thought we had those things figured out. We don't know enough about our own fu*kin oceans, so whenever I see an idiot like the one above saying it starts and ends here, I laugh.
Exactly. Look at all the things science has been able to test time after time and conclusively verify, then look at religion.

 Storchaveli said:
Seriously. Let's say every account like this one is fake and something like this really did happen to someone and he came back and explained everything. There'd STILL be idiots screaming "DMT" or "fake" like imbeciles. There's just no way for someone who goes through that experience to please the little naysayers. So fu*k them.
Sheer amount of RANDOM evidence has no basis in science whatsoever. This is why your claims are coming off like the ramblings of an idiot. True science would be lots of different tests producing the same result. If all of these people were having the exact same visions, that would be some form of evidence. Lots of people knew the Earth was spherical over thousands of years and they all used completely different methods to come to the exact same conclusion. Each and every one of these can be tried by any human being on Earth at any given time whereas ANY/EVERY story like this is not in any way possible to prove.

 philly337 said:
atheists always make me laugh when they are just so sure there is no after life because it can't be proven with science but it's not that hard to believe using scientific theories. What if God is just an advanced being?
"What if" isn't a scientific theory.

 philly337 said:
it's not hard at all to believe in a universe outside of ours..it's actually a scientific theory. Now if this were true let's say outside of our universe there is an advanced being or civilization that is 100 billion years old....just think how far we've come in a few thousand years....
Again, this isn't science and this is definitely not a scientific theory. Yes, it is possible that universes MAY exist outside of our own. But what you're doing is jumping to an ending based on a story you don't know. You can't create a theory and then try and connect the dots, that's what organised religion does.

 philly337 said:
Let's say outside of his/their universe there is infinite space to start another universe if you can create a big bang. We are in the beginning of doing this now...you don't think in 100 billion years we wouldn't have perfected this? So there is the universe made by a creator...not that hard to believe using logic
You're not using logic. You're actually distorting logic and modern science to fit your distorted beliefs. Your theory is based on pseudo-science and I guarantee you have no knowledge about M-theory.

 philly337 said:
now the next thing would be making a habital planet....again we are trying to do this now to make other planets safe to live.,
No we're not. Do you even know what NASA's budget is? We're hundreds, maybe even thousands of years away from planetary engineering.

 philly337 said:
you think in 100 billion years we wouldn't be able to do this? But i'll take it one step further....i'd say in 100 billion years we would be able to perfect the big bang explosion and pre determine the result kind of like a firework..again using scientific theory it's plausible
fu*k. You clearly have no understanding of time whatsoever. You think human beings will be around in 100 billion years? The Universe is 13.75 billion years old. I'm pretty sure your guesstimations are as logical as me saying in five years my balls will rule the Earth.

 philly337 said:
next thing would be creating life....can we not clone right now? Does it not say man was created in our own image? So would not be hard at all to clone and then extract a strain of dna so he's/they are still superior..again scientific theory and logic..
LMFAO. No, we can't clone right now.

 philly337 said:
only other thing is jesus being sent down (science is trying to find a way right now to transfer consciousness) and an afterlife.
Why does science have to find it if you believe what you believe? Didn't God miraculously impregnate a virgin? Why does he have to wait this time to transfer consciousness? Is he lazy?

 philly337 said:
An afterlife is the "ONLY" thing hard to prove using scientific theory
I find it hilarious that you may think there are scientists out there actively trying to find out how to prove an afterlife. Newsflash, they're not. SCIENCE DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

 philly337 said:
but again not hard to believe if somebody were that advanced (100 billion years) they wouldn't be able to find out how to regenerate somehow after you die to prolong life. Think of a caterpillar that goes in a cocoon and then comes out as a butterfly. Who's to say in 100 billion years we can't find a way to genetically engineer our bodies so that when we die it sets off a trigger to turn us into something else like a soul to prolong life
Please, PLEASE, stop watching sci-fi movies and start reading science books.
 5 years ago '04        #159
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 INF4MOUS said:
lol thats what i say. these dudes reaching for the stars, and none of that sh*t has anything to do with religion or "heaven" in the judeo christian sense which is what this article is about. ppl love reducting words and concepts down to nothing and then trying to argue abstract bullsh*t. dudes just skatin the point like tony hawk in this thread. and no one in here has given an example of how religion has EVER given us a "purpose beyond a purpose" that satisfactorily explains the sh*t we go through. yet ppl keep acting as if religion (not philosophy) is compatible with scientific thought when much of it is mythical in nature with a just twinge of philosophical and scientific thought...
 5 years ago '11        #160
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4769 4769
 YI-Drizzy said:
the man fu*king said it wasnt a dmt trip read the article
He said as far as current science can tell, we havent discovered all of pandoras box yet.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy