Oct 25 - Neuroscientist sees proof of heaven

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 slimdogg3325 said:
fairy tales huh? like the one where everything magically appears from nothing? or the one where a chimp is in my family tree?

you n*ggas k!ll me. they are called beliefs for a reason. live and let live
you are uneducated, correct? how does one STILL not accept evolution
 5 years ago '05        #122
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
 drama_kiNg said:
Lmao, thats like me saying that there is records there was a guy named Harry Potter that lived in england so the whole Harry Potter movies are true

Damn, that was one of the dumbest things i've ever read
Do you believe that Abraham Lincoln existed? How about Socrates? Napoleon? All of these people had historians that wrote about them. Did they exist? Why accept the historical accounts of these people then?
 5 years ago '05        #123
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 HOAXone said:
Do you believe that Abraham Lincoln existed? How about Socrates? Napoleon? All of these people had historians that wrote about them. Did they exist? Why accept the historical accounts of these people then?
I accept the fact that Jesus existed but I don't accept any of the stories with it. Read the bible, its a fantasy book. Most ppl chose to believe what they wanna believe from yet book. I have yet to find someone who follows everything from it. Why do ppl pick and choose what they want from the book, I don't get it.
 5 years ago '05        #124
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
 drama_kiNg said:
I accept the fact that Jesus existed but I don't accept any of the stories with it. Read the bible, its a fantasy book. Most ppl chose to believe what they wanna believe from yet book. I have yet to find someone who follows everything from it. Why do ppl pick and choose what they want from the book, I don't get it.
Well I agree with you - you cannot pick and choose. You either believe it and try to follow as best as you can or you don't. We all do make our own decisions and based on them we tend to make mistakes time and time again. We are imperfect.

If the Bible was a fantasy book...would not most of the old testament be false as well? Yet there are countless artifacts, documentation by historians etc that proves that what was written in the OT is correct and did happen. You may disagree and you have every right but it seems like there is sufficient archaeological evidence that backs up what is in the OT. Even with the whole entire Noah's flood thing....why are there fossils up mountains...and fossils of marine animals that would have no place being up there.

By the way good look on keeping the discussion civil man. I respect your views as we all have them and may vary.
 5 years ago '07        #125
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Spiffy said:
That was beautiful. God is good
I think you should look up what God means..
 5 years ago '04        #126
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 HOAXone said:
Well I agree with you - you cannot pick and choose. You either believe it and try to follow as best as you can or you don't. We all do make our own decisions and based on them we tend to make mistakes time and time again. We are imperfect.

If the Bible was a fantasy book...would not most of the old testament be false as well? Yet there are countless artifacts, documentation by historians etc that proves that what was written in the OT is correct and did happen. You may disagree and you have every right but it seems like there is sufficient archaeological evidence that backs up what is in the OT. Even with the whole entire Noah's flood thing....why are there fossils up mountains...and fossils of marine animals that would have no place being up there.

By the way good look on keeping the discussion civil man. I respect your views as we all have them and may vary.
are you fu*kin kidding me dude? that is NO evidence for that bullsh*t story. none at all. the best explanation for that is easily platetectonics and the formation of mountains, which make far more sense because the fossils can be dated according to the long a.ss time the process of mountain range formation, etc, takes place. plus you have all kinds of geologcial processes that flip and turn land in non intuitive ways, that puts fossils and fossil fuels in unconventional places. its why people have to use complicated machines and drills to find new oil sources etc. plus that logic doesnt make sense anyway. most fossils are found in layers. a flood would indicate that fossils would be found on the outskirts of mountains and not on the interiors and in between layers as a flood would suggest because teh deposition of dead matter would not penetrate a mountain. and over time due to wind and erosion there would probably be nothing on a mountain to show for a flood that massive if it did indeed happen. so no, the old testament is not a book or record of fact and even sh*t like the exodus is highly dubious with no real proof of every happening.
 5 years ago '06        #127
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992

[pic - click to view]

hurricanegamePZ said:

Atheism is the only true way
You homo sapien atheists crack me up. It's arrogant and ignorant as hell to believe that this is it. We used to think the Earth was flat. Can you fools really not see how ridiculous it is to believe with OUR brains that there is nothing after death? Look at all the recent scientific breakthroughs/discoveries that have been made recently, right when we thought we had those things figured out. We don't know enough about our own fu*kin oceans, so whenever I see an idiot like the one above saying it starts and ends here, I laugh.

Left Hook said:
You don't think a neuroscientist who wrote a book trying to debunk any other possibility considered DMT? Fantastic, just great
Seriously. Let's say every account like this one is fake and something like this really did happen to someone and he came back and explained everything. There'd STILL be idiots screaming "DMT" or "fake" like imbeciles. There's just no way for someone who goes through that experience to please the little naysayers. So fu*k them.
 5 years ago '07        #128
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 Nyuzi said:
I don't know who told you that but it's bullsh*t. If you did all of that sh*t and expect to go to heaven then it's not going to happen. You obviously caught feelings because I never alluded to atheists in my OG post.I didn't even quote anyone.

When you 'assume', you make an a.ss out of 'u' and 'me'.
my baby momma parents who are both evangelical christian pastors and run a private christian school told me that a few years back kid so did my babymomma.

no feelings caught...you mad because you know im right, IF yall have so much waiting for you in heaven so much more here then on earth then why dont you just off yourself?

nice strawman though. trying to act like you even answered my question.
 5 years ago '05        #129
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

You homo sapien atheists crack me up. It's arrogant and ignorant as hell to believe that this is it. We used to think the Earth was flat. Can you fools really not see how ridiculous it is to believe with OUR brains that there is nothing after death? Look at all the recent scientific breakthroughs/discoveries that have been made recently, right when we thought we had those things figured out. We don't know enough about our own fu*kin oceans, so whenever I see an idiot like the one above saying it starts and ends here, I laugh.

Seriously. Let's say every account like this one is fake and something like this really did happen to someone and he came back and explained everything. There'd STILL be idiots screaming "DMT" or "fake" like imbeciles. There's just no way for someone who goes through that experience to please the little naysayers. So fu*k them.

[pic - click to view]

the cool thing is science points towards out theory...

athiesm 30000000000
religion -9999999999
 5 years ago '06        #130
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 drama_kiNg said:
the cool thing is science points towards out theory...

athiesm 30000000000
religion -9999999999
@ this lame stating NO valid points or reasoning to counter what I said. Also the currency you use daily and the pledge of allegiance to our flag you grew up reciting as a kid mention "In God we trust" and "One nation under God" respectively. If you don't like it Christianity wins. Stay mad f*ggots.
 5 years ago '04        #131
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

why does there need to be an afterlife? if thats the case is there an afterlife for every organism on the planet? even if there was that wouldnt make sense either and human being are just as much a part of the tree of life as any other organism that ever lived. we are special in our ability to manipulate our enviroment, but that doesnt make us more amazing than other organisms that do special things as well. an afterlife pretty much makes this life worthless, and seeks to divorce humanity from the rest of life on this planet and thats a highly ignorant thing to do. our bodies, our thoughts, our action etc, are fit and made for an earthly purpose, nothing else. our senses, our brains, our anatomy, etc are built to help us IN THIS WORLD, we have no reason to move to another.

even when you think about heaven, what purpose could we possibly have in some everlasting kingdom? or even moreso, what purpose is there in some everlasting place of punishment? what crime can a person commit that makes eternal punishment, or hell even eternal reward, justifiable? i cant see it. the whole concept of an afterlife, esp in the judeo-christian sense, makes no damn sense and its very much unprovable.

edit: and by the way, that stupid little thing you posted on atheism makes no sense. just because you dont understand something (and dont seek to put some fairy tale, low logic explanation to it) doesnt mean you believe in "nothing", but that you dont believe some super natural, human like, god consciously manipulated the universe to become what it is and is still involved in its operation. two totally different things. whoever wrote that is fu*kin retarded

Last edited by jplaydadon; 10-26-2012 at 11:04 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #132
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
was an interesting read until I saw "In his new book, "Proof of Heaven,"
 5 years ago '07        #133
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 123 123
I believe in God, God is good...
 10-27-2012, 02:08 AM         #134
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HOAXone said:
Lol didn't God and Jesus say "I Am" as in I just am and always was with no beginning or end?
? .....

i have never read the bible dude.... and i was not relating to it...

im using a logical standpoint as what we perceive as time is the result of the big bang

guessin it must of hit a nerve and made a little sense since you said "lol" and quoted the bible as to which i wasnt even referring
 5 years ago '06        #135
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
U non believers are gonna have alot to answer for.
 10-27-2012, 05:28 AM         #136
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atheists keep being mad and agressive.
 5 years ago '04        #137
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 5 years ago '07        #138
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Atheists keep being mad and agressive.
because its like talking to a wall with you christians.
 5 years ago '05        #139
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
@ this lame stating NO valid points or reasoning to counter what I said. Also the currency you use daily and the pledge of allegiance to our flag you grew up reciting as a kid mention "In God we trust" and "One nation under God" respectively. If you don't like it Christianity wins. Stay mad f*ggots.
You really have no idea about the history of this country do you.. read about your forefathers, you will be surprised

lmao i'm dying tho, you know what else is funny? the fu*king more south/STUPID the state is the more religious it is

science teachers getting fired for teaching EVOLUTION.. embarrassing.. when you gonna take a real science class and learn bout the world?

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 10-27-2012 at 10:37 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #140
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 philly337 said:
You mean like remote viewing (out of body experience) where ingo swann found concentration camps for our government and told them about a dozen things about Jupiter we did not know about that have all been confirmed true over the last 30+ years but one which I'm betting is true we just haven't confirmed it yet
I see this went ignored....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago