Oct 25 - Neuroscientist sees proof of heaven

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17329 17329
 Spiffy said:
That was beautiful. God is good
 10-26-2012, 01:30 PM         #102
Hitchenz421 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believe that an out of body experience would do the trick lol
 5 years ago '11        #103
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
He could have had the DMT experience before he went officially brain dead. Then he didn't remember anything after that point. That 2 year situation could have happened as his brain was dying, then when his brain died, it could have felt like a second. I want to know if he woke up during his heaven experience or if he wen't black for a second. Cuz if he went black for even a millisecond, that could have been the point when that section of his brain went dead. That whole DMT thing felt like 2 years but that week when he was brain dead could have felt like a millisecond. That would explain everything. He thinks he was experiencing heaven during his 1 week brain dead stage. I don't think he did.
 10-26-2012, 02:21 PM         #104
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastynoble said:
and at that point when you find the something that started it all...who created that?
if there is no time before time, it would insinuate eternity, even though there are some theorys if i remember suggesting that time could be eternal anyway or something along those lines

but anyway, so if before time is eternal, constant and always, there wouldnt be a "before" or what created that, it "just is". just like the forces that create what we see as reality, they "just are"

no point in trying to explain something that complex in the senses we have
 10-26-2012, 02:28 PM         #105
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Hmmm, you know I don't know if i'd be happy if they found proof of heaven or not. I was really religious growing up then I broke bad and lost most faith (there's still lingering parts about me that believe). I'm more level now with my sins and good deeds and i've grown comfortable with believing that there is nothing but black emptyness waiting for me when I die and to just live for the now and concentrate on the almighty dollar. Then I hear stories like this and it makes me feel sad that I have to stay on my toes and cover my a.ss for the afterlife. It's alot of pressure to keep faith when there is no evidence of God. My hope is that there is a heaven but no hell. It's pressure enough just living life, let alone going above and beyond the call of duty to get into heaven.

How did you get inside of my head
 5 years ago '05        #106
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
Man i have the same symptoms after 4 adderall 30s and a dub of reggie

Seriously scientific method... GO! Test, and report to me your observations of heaven.
 10-26-2012, 02:39 PM         #107
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly just wish people would stop knocking eachother for what they believe or don't believe. Maybe religion saved people from being unorganized savages, hence why you don't have to worry about a sneaky n*gga like me running up on you, snapping your neck and taking you home for my pride of nekkid bi*ches.
 10-26-2012, 02:42 PM         #108
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastynoble said:
and at that point when you find the something that started it all...who created that?
If life could be created by some scientific sh*t why couldn't God be?
 5 years ago '07        #109
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,208 | Props total: 19874 19874
I thought I saw heaven once, it was after an 8th of mushrooms though
 5 years ago '07        #110
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 nastynoble said:
false, im going to a.ssume you're christian, all you need to do to get to heaven is accept jesus christ as your lord and savior...ANY CHRISTIAN will tell you that.

you can murder, slang, r*pe and whatever besides deny the holy ghost and as long as you accept jesus christ as your lord and savior you are home free.

so again, answer my question because you began making an a.ssumption that atheists dont believe in anything which is wrong but i know that you believe in a heaven and afterlife that is better than this one we live so why the fu*k havent you paid someone to k!ll you yet?!
I don't know who told you that but it's bullsh*t. If you did all of that sh*t and expect to go to heaven then it's not going to happen. You obviously caught feelings because I never alluded to atheists in my OG post.I didn't even quote anyone.

When you 'assume', you make an a.ss out of 'u' and 'me'.
 5 years ago '09        #111
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 nastynoble said:
"This article is about the existence of Jesus as a historical figure."

this disclaimer of that whole article sums this up nicely for me.

yes mothafu*kka, jesus is a historical figure, so are zues, hercules, horus and jupiter because there were stories about them doesnt make them ever real.

this didnt prove the existence of jesus as the son of god who performed all those miracles. you took this argument to the wrong route and context.
do you know what a "historical figure" means? obviously not lol mythology and history are quite different

so weve accepted jesus of nazareth was a real figure who was crucified. so now you want me to prove his divinity? wow

Last edited by ill 800; 10-26-2012 at 03:33 PM..
 10-26-2012, 03:45 PM         #112
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One thing I don't think is bullsh*t is collective consciousness. Like, how we're not really completely independently conscious like we think. Obviously we're all made up of the same energy as everything, ever. That alone connects us all. The DMT argument is fair, he could of experienced years from the DMT hallucination when it was really just 2 minutes or whatever, then was brain dead for a week until something clicked (our bodies are made of electricity too) and his brain restarted. Lots of theories. The same type of god talked about in organized religion doesn't exist IMO, but I feel like there's an energy force, or rather a collective energy force that could be described as god. In which we're all technically god, not as in we're all gods, but collectively we are god. Everyone knows the Bible and other religious texts have been rewritten and tampered with over time, so obviously that stuff isn't iron clad. It should be looked at more like lessons, and as abstract tales of morals. Almost like Aesop's fables.

Anythings possible, no one knows, so to act like you know, that the Bible version of God is true and real, or that Atheism is the only truth is just naive. You don't know, just like I don't know. We'll never know. And if we do, we'll forget about it whenever we're able to share it with others again. Or maybe we're all just the same person, learning lessons from different versions of ourselves over time, and until we finally learn them all we can begin to truly live in some other dimension where we're really born.

5 years ago '05        #113
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
 Sniggit said:
if there is no time before time, it would insinuate eternity, even though there are some theorys if i remember suggesting that time could be eternal anyway or something along those lines

but anyway, so if before time is eternal, constant and always, there wouldnt be a "before" or what created that, it "just is". just like the forces that create what we see as reality, they "just are"

no point in trying to explain something that complex in the senses we have
Lol didn't God and Jesus say "I Am" as in I just am and always was with no beginning or end?
 5 years ago '06        #114
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
it's a beautiful story and notion..

maybe it is like that.. we don't know...

I certainly wld like to hope so...
 5 years ago '04        #115
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Gatorfan2611 said:
fu*k outta here with this
word. i wanna see the receipts
 5 years ago '05        #116
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 hurricanegamePZ said:
I dont believe in science or evolution ...atheism is the truth
whaaaaaaaaaat the fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #117
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Nyuzi said:
If you beleive in nothing, then why do you choose to continue living?
You really think this quote has to do with religion?
 5 years ago '04        #118
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
you people in here talkin about evolution isnt real have NO IDEA what evolution is lol and how wrong you are. which is another reason this obviously biased scientist is completely wrong. anyone who knows anything about the study of the brain, knows that there is very much that is misunderstood, so even HE with all of his credentials cannot exactly rule out a cause. he doesnt know that much to make that a.ssumption since so much is obviously not known. and evolution happens everyday all the time. anyone refuting this at this point is really being a rebel with no just reason to be.

and yes chimps are a part of our family tree, just way way way way down the line...lol. in fact everything is....
 10-26-2012, 05:14 PM         #119
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Connoisseur said:
religion has caused more deaths than it has saved.

and to say that a religious person wont hurt you is fu*king laughable. i mean all the brothers in the hood who k!ll and deal consider themselves full on christians, or muslims.
I can't see my screen cuz my palm is over my face.
 5 years ago '05        #120
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 ill 800 said:
so even though historians agree there was a jesus christ who was crucified you still want to believe its a fairy tale?
Lmao, thats like me saying that there is records there was a guy named Harry Potter that lived in england so the whole Harry Potter movies are true

Damn, that was one of the dumbest things i've ever read
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy