Oct 25 - Neuroscientist sees proof of heaven

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
obamanatti im done with you, one cannot believe a lie so happily but in a religious purpose. enjoy your blissful ignorance fool.
 5 years ago '09        #82
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 nastynoble said:
these are all mostly professors of religious studies fool! do your background checks because they are sure as hell not holistic historians.

they study the history of the bible.

No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius Pilate executing a man named Jesus. All documents about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings.

Why can all those people you have mentioned not produce a single piece of evidence of his physical existence?

somebody lied to you really bad in your upbringing kid.
and you didnt read what was posted.

you sure are mad at jesus. i quickly found something that had both viewpoints from a historical aspect. that i thought would somewhat contribute to the thread

makes for a better discussion than "somebody lied to you as a kid" and all the name calling and religion bashing

Last edited by ill 800; 10-26-2012 at 11:38 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #83
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
until someone explains to the human race how we got here then,Heaven and evolution are still up for discussion
 5 years ago '07        #84
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
from what I understand Jesus was a pretty cool dude its his fan club that bothers me.
 5 years ago '05        #85
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 5 years ago '10        #86
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
the human mind is trippy mane
you can be the firmest non believer but this gotta make you think twice about there being a creator.....
 5 years ago '05        #87
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
until someone explains to the human race how we got here then,Heaven and evolution are still up for discussion
Evolution is a fact. Why do you think we need a flu shot every year?

and to the dude not believing in science

Take a couple of biology courses before writing something off please.
 5 years ago '10        #88
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
arguing about religion again on bx

*leaves thread*
 5 years ago '09        #89
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269

BELIEVE!
 10-26-2012, 12:38 PM         #90
Mr Coop3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

10-26-2012, 12:40 PM         #91
Mr Coop3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus Christ is my lord and savior and BILLIONS of other people are wrong about what they believe

Stop. Believe in an after life all you want but once you follow a religion you're just ignorant to everything going on around you.
 5 years ago '05        #92
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
Last time I checked pretty much mostly everything that was recorded in the OT of the Bible has been discovered and proven via written records and artifacts. Was it not Pontius Pilate whom many scholars and atheists believed did not even exist until his name was unearthed on a block of limestone in 1961 which read "To the Divine Augusti [this] Tiberieum...Pontius Pilate...prefect of Judea...has dedicated [this]"?
 5 years ago '11        #93
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Hmmm, you know I don't know if i'd be happy if they found proof of heaven or not. I was really religious growing up then I broke bad and lost most faith (there's still lingering parts about me that believe). I'm more level now with my sins and good deeds and i've grown comfortable with believing that there is nothing but black emptyness waiting for me when I die and to just live for the now and concentrate on the almighty dollar. Then I hear stories like this and it makes me feel sad that I have to stay on my toes and cover my a.ss for the afterlife. It's alot of pressure to keep faith when there is no evidence of God. My hope is that there is a heaven but no hell. It's pressure enough just living life, let alone going above and beyond the call of duty to get into heaven.
 5 years ago '12        #94
Rumpleforeskin 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 1 1
Hey, you might as well believe. Its hard as hell to believe in this crazy stuff, but you might as well! Might as well have hope. I find that most of the time, those who believe in god and an afterlife are happier. I don't know what I believe, but I think there has to be SOMETHING else. If there isn't, I don't see much of a point in living
 5 years ago '12        #95
Rumpleforeskin 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 1 1
Who created science?! Science doesn't mean there is no god. Who created "evolution"? who created the first thing that started the evolution process. There HAD to be a beginning. Something that started it all.
 5 years ago '07        #96
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 Rumpleforeskin said:
Who created science?! Science doesn't mean there is no god. Who created "evolution"? who created the first thing that started the evolution process. There HAD to be a beginning. Something that started it all.
and at that point when you find the something that started it all...who created that?
 5 years ago '05        #97
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Rumpleforeskin said:
This is a legit point.

But anyone who believes that the world is less than 5000 years old is a moron.
 5 years ago '05        #98
HOAXone 5 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 48 48
 Rumpleforeskin said:
I would add that it is impossible as we know it for something to be created from nothing.
Nothing does not produce something. Law of Conservation states "From nothing comes from nothing". Anything that begins to exist must have a cause. If we deny this we are saying that nothing produced something from nothing and by nothing.
 10-26-2012, 01:11 PM         #99
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I got shot in 99' I saw bright lights...

Blue & Red ones...

It was the cops...

They took me to the hospital...

And then jail right after.
 5 years ago '07        #100
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 ill 800 said:

BELIEVE!
"This article is about the existence of Jesus as a historical figure."

this disclaimer of that whole article sums this up nicely for me.

yes mothafu*kka, jesus is a historical figure, so are zues, hercules, horus and jupiter because there were stories about them doesnt make them ever real.

this didnt prove the existence of jesus as the son of god who performed all those miracles. you took this argument to the wrong route and context.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy