Oct 25 - Neuroscientist sees proof of heaven

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Zaosyn said:
Near death experiences are crazy and anyone to experience one is both lucky in the sense that they lived, and in the sense that they got to experience what only people who are in their final stages of death experience, the transitioning phase.

I believe it's a DMT reaction personally and that what you experience is largely based on what you believe in. If you believe in heaven or hell then you're likely to experience yourself going to heaven or hell because in your mind that's what happens when you die.

A guy I know was drinking and driving, ran into a pole, flew out his windshield and died twice, once on the way to the hospital and another inside the hospital. He had MAJOR head trauma, his head was split the fu*k open (I saw pics ) He said he could hear the sound of his brains being moved around when the doctors were moving him onto another gurney . Anyways he told me that his near death experience consisted of him in a hot dark room all alone and a giant fly landed on him and was pushing his body down, he told me he was going to hell

But I wanna know what happens to someone who has a near death experience and they don't know anything about an afterlife, like a child or something
ive heard stories of people who didnt know about religion coming back talking about jesus. there is a tv showed called i survived...beyond and back. i urge you all to check that show out if this interests you
 5 years ago '07        #42
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Nyuzi said:
How do yall explain the sister he had never seen?
I'm curious to know what made them show him a picture of her.That made no sense to me.
 10-26-2012, 07:56 AM         #43
Mr Coop3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If ya'll can get your hands on some DMT message me

But after reading the article and this whole thread
 5 years ago '09        #44
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 House said:
And you don't think that someone with all this knowledge of the brain and how it works wouldn't use that to his advantage to sell a book? Make up some prestigious story that includes certain incriminating evidence that HE'S able to shut down by also receiving more of a pull to the argument because of his profession?

If this man is really about it, if his story is really true, if he really wants to get the story out and put people on notice, he wouldn't try to make money off of it. Sell it for free. Belief doesn't come with a price, nor does it come from somebody elses experience or the book that he writes based on that experience.

Some of you are just far too gullible.
im sure a neurosurgeon is hard pressed for cash...

straight up jesus haters
 5 years ago '11        #45
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,229 | Props total: 2758 2758
He might be trippin off that DMT

[video - click to view]

10-26-2012, 08:28 AM         #46
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
im sure a neurosurgeon is hard pressed for cash...

straight up jesus haters
Bullsh*t haters is more like it........stop believing in fairy tales when I turned 6.......but I do believe his experience, just dont believe its proof of God......but more proof of a possible spirtual after life..........that does not necessarily mean heaven......
 10-26-2012, 08:35 AM         #47
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all just mad that God is that nicca that you will never be.

5 years ago '09        #48
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Bullsh*t haters is more like it........stop believing in fairy tales when I turned 6.......but I do believe his experience, just dont believe its proof of God......but more proof of a possible spirtual after life..........that does not necessarily mean heaven......
so even though historians agree there was a jesus christ who was crucified you still want to believe its a fairy tale?
 10-26-2012, 08:46 AM         #49
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
so even though historians agree there was a jesus christ who was crucified you still want to believe its a fairy tale?
There was lots of people crucified, and one of them could have been Jesus, that does not mean that that same Jesus turned water into wine or walked on water.....and this is the dumbest question.......because someone else agree's he existed that makes EVERYTHING in the bible a credible non fictional story. Your alot easier to convince that he saw heaven because you believe in the Bible......I'm inclined to believe that no such place exist and the after life is not defined by good and bad..........as we are already living in hell on earth......but I dont want to get deep on you cause then you will get confused

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-26-2012 at 08:55 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #50
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
IMPERIAL, Neb. -- It sounds like a story dreamed up by a little boy, but to understand what Colton Burpo says you have to hear what he says happened to him.

It all started during a trip to Colorado.

Colton complained of a stomach ache, which led to a trip to the doctor and a diagnosis of the flu. Afterward, the Burpo family went home to the small town of Imperial, Neb., where another doctor dismissed suggestions that Colton was suffering from appendicitis.

Just two days later, Todd and Sonja Burpo rushed their lifeless son to another medical center, where he was immediately taken into surgery. Colton's surgeon estimates that the boy's appendix had ruptured five days before he was properly diagnosed.
Download FOX31 Mobile Apps for iPhone, Android & Blackberry

Todd remembers thinking, "as parents we felt sick, what did we do wrong?"

While Colton was in surgery, Todd and Sonja prayed in separate rooms. They thought their son was dying and they blamed themselves.

Miraculously, after a difficult recovery and another surgery, Colton survived. But his story is far from over.

There were things Colton did and things he said after the surgery that were out of the ordinary, but none of it made sense until a drive past the hospital four months after the surgery.

His Dad jokingly asked Colton if he wanted to go back to the hospital.

Colton's response? "You know Dad, the angels sang to me while I was there," the boy said.

Todd remembers looking into the mirror and seeing his son's face being dead serious, with no smile or notion that he was joking in return.

Todd looked at his wife and asked, "Has he ever talked about angels with you before?"

Colton claims that while on the operating table he went to heaven and that he met his great-grandfather Pop. Colton says his grandfather didn't look like the man in the photo in his house, but instead looked like the man in the picture sent months later by his Grandmother, a young man without glasses.

But perhaps the most shocking part of Colton's story, the baby he never knew about.

One day while Colton was playing he walked up to his mom, and out of the blue asked, "Mom, I have two sisters, you had a baby die in your tummy didn't you?"

Sonja was shocked and overwhelmed by what her little boy had just said. When she asked him who told him, he said, "she did Mommy, she said she died in your tummy."

Todd and Sonja had never told their son about the miscarriage Sonja had before Colton was born. After all, it was more than a four-year-old would ever need to know.

Colton went on to tell his mom that she was a girl and, "she looked familiar and she started giving me hugs and she was glad to have someone in her family up there."

Over time his visions became more believable. He described Jesus, and he even talked about Armageddon and how God told him his father would f!ght in the final battle. Although Todd was a pastor, he says he never talked detail like this with his preschool aged son.

After years of stories and new details, Todd's friends and members of his church started asking him to write his stories down. They encouraged Todd to write a book, which wasn't something he wanted to do or had any idea how to do.

He remembers praying about it, and he said he would only do it if the opportunity fell right into his lap. It wasn't long after his prayer that a publisher called him.

Now Colton's stories of Heaven are documented in a book titled "Heaven is for Real."

500,000 copies of the book have been printed and there are now talks of a movie. Sonja says it's a lot for her small town family but they are seeing their story make a difference in many lives.

As for Colton, he is now 11 and he loves to sing, wrestle, and play the trumpet. His Dad says his experience in heaven hasn't changed his son, but because Colton was so young when it happened it has defined his life.

When asked why he thinks his son and his family had this experience, Todd says, "I don't know why God picked us. If we had a chance to vote when we saw our kid suffering about to die, we would have said no, we don't want this. We are just normal people that God did a miracle for."
plenty of stories like this
 5 years ago '09        #51
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space

a breath of fresh air compared to the luciferean agenda we are blasted with 24/7 from all media and entertainment
 5 years ago '07        #52
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 ill 800 said:

a breath of fresh air compared to the luciferean agenda we are blasted with 24/7 from all media and entertainment
Angelica Zambrano was shown the Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, and the Return of Christ this is her video testimony translated in English She saw Michael Jackson in hell, she saw Selena Quintanilla Perez in hell, and Pope John Paul II in hell.
For a period of 23 hours, a young Ecuadorian girl named Angelica Zambrano was shown the Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, and the Return of Christ. She witnessed Jesus weeping as He overlooked multitudes of souls lost forever, a world that has rejected Him, a Church that is mostly unprepared for Him, a people that have stopped witnessing to the lost, and an entertainment industry that even lures children to satan. She saw the Latina singer Selena Quintanilla Perez in hell. Selena told her to tell the people on earth not to listen to or sing her songs. She also saw Pope John Paul the second in hell. She testifies that Michael Jackson is in hell. She also saw kids in hell. She saw a vision of the rapture, and saw some pregnant women who were left on Earth but their babies were raptured out of their stomach.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #53
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #54
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
fairy tales huh? like the one where everything magically appears from nothing? or the one where a chimp is in my family tree?

you n*ggas k!ll me. they are called beliefs for a reason. live and let live
 10-26-2012, 09:06 AM         #55
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:

And what did Jesus look like? Did He look like this

[pic - click to view]

Point is the mind is more powerful then you all give it credit for.........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-26-2012 at 09:17 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
fairy tales huh? like the one where everything magically appears from nothing? or the one where a chimp is in my family tree?

Yes evolution is a fairy tale, but the bible is infallible
 10-26-2012, 09:14 AM         #57
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:

so because the possibility of your exisistence is more complicated then what you can handle, you choose to beileve that GOD created it all......but who created GOD......oh created himself, out of nothing, in fact when he created himself he called himself GOD......although no idealism of onimpotence existed he was as is.......and then he promptly created a man and a woman from the man's rib.........and blah, blah, blah

Life does not have a reason for existience, it just is......as we learn more and more every day.......we are life and life is us.GOD is not life, he will die when we do(human beings that is as the concept of what HE is cannot exist with out us........ ) LIFE however will remain to evolve and thrive............we need to get out of this silly and archaic way thinking....where GOD is good and the Devil bad......where GOD is all powerful but not before our money which we worship over GOD......we live in a fu*ked up system......and too many of you people are complacent trying to play by their rules.........fu*k their rules, fu*k money and fu*k GOD....its all bullsh*t......wake the fu*k up already

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-26-2012 at 09:23 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #58
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 House said:
You don't have to be hard pressed for cash.

There are millionaire celebrities that still go around doing dumb sh*t for publicity in order to further boost their popularity and make more money in their career. Some people have a "you can never have too much money" mentality, which is of course false, you shouldn't have so much money to the point that you don't know what to do with it but spend it on useless sh*t when people are starving and don't have shoes to wear. That's a whole nother story tho. You don't have to be struggling to want to make even more money. This guy could be aiming for certain awards for all we know.

Or maybe, just maybe, he's actually being genuine. But the fact that he's out selling a book about it and "proving" his experience using knowledge from his career field that the average joe wouldn't have just further supports the skepticism.

Whatever the case may be, some of you are WAY too gullible.
there are thousands of others with his story. are they all selling books?
 10-26-2012, 09:27 AM         #59
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
duh....you could've just read the bible; king james version.
 5 years ago '07        #60
space
space
there are thousands of people who claim to have seen Bigfoot, and the Lochness monster, and the NJ devil, guess they are all real then.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy