most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
If you beleive in nothing, then why do you choose to continue living?
 5 years ago '04        #22
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 hurricanegamePZ said:
exactly...n*ggas are stupid...Science and God are both fake..evolution never even happened..one day scientists will look back and laugh at how we used to believe in evolution..

Atheism is the only true way
what about evolution is false?
 5 years ago '09        #23
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Jimmy Breaux said:
It is a DMT trip.

When you die:

Your brain releases DMT, your brain releases DMT to ease the trauma when dying. It gives you hallucinations and strange sensations, lightness. sh*t like that. Purgatory like experience.

In a near death experience, essentially. Your DMT is released, it really just means your brain is shutting down.
o gosh explained away by a dmt trip. u r just so smart. im sure that guy has never heard of dmt before. you r just full of groundbreaking knowledge. glad you r so sure.

thx to jimmy b our bx dmt expert. "It gives you hallucinations and strange sensations, lightness. sh*t like that." (Jimmy Breaux)

you r a fu*king genius
 5 years ago '04        #24
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
i dont get why u guys f!ght the notion that there is a higher power. hes not the first person the recall having this experience are they all lying
 5 years ago '08        #25
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
y'all sleep on that 4th dimension swag
 5 years ago '09        #26
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 bigmike123456 said:
i dont get why u guys f!ght the notion that there is a higher power. hes not the first person the recall having this experience are they all lying
it is all explained away by dmt :rolleyes:
 5 years ago '08        #27
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 Nyuzi said:
 5 years ago '04        #28
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 1041 1041
a purported "scientist" calling this a "proof" lol @ the irony
 5 years ago '10        #29
olook up 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Jimmy Breaux said:
It is a DMT trip.

When you die:

Your brain releases DMT, your brain releases DMT to ease the trauma when dying. It gives you hallucinations and strange sensations, lightness. sh*t like that. Purgatory like experience.

In a near death experience, essentially. Your DMT is released, it really just means your brain is shutting down.
did you read the article numbnuts?
 10-26-2012, 02:38 AM         #30
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigmike123456 said:

I see alot of haters in this thread, that for some reason get torn up and wretched inside, when they dont even believe in the first place

seems to me deep down you want there to be something else, a higher power, but at one point in your life something happened that darkened your belief

if you only choose to believe in the physical, you should already know hate is unhealthy and a waste of time ( valuable time i might add since your view is that there is nothing after death ), especially on top of wasting your time to comment on something to which you dont believe
 5 years ago '04        #31
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
lol dude talks about some dope sh*t and all yall do is get mad that he mentioned "heaven" or "god" lmao, buncha angry a.ss n*ggas in here
 10-26-2012, 02:56 AM         #32
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '09        #33
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Near death experiences are crazy and anyone to experience one is both lucky in the sense that they lived, and in the sense that they got to experience what only people who are in their final stages of death experience, the transitioning phase.

I believe it's a DMT reaction personally and that what you experience is largely based on what you believe in. If you believe in heaven or hell then you're likely to experience yourself going to heaven or hell because in your mind that's what happens when you die.

A guy I know was drinking and driving, ran into a pole, flew out his windshield and died twice, once on the way to the hospital and another inside the hospital. He had MAJOR head trauma, his head was split the fu*k open (I saw pics ) He said he could hear the sound of his brains being moved around when the doctors were moving him onto another gurney . Anyways he told me that his near death experience consisted of him in a hot dark room all alone and a giant fly landed on him and was pushing his body down, he told me he was going to hell

But I wanna know what happens to someone who has a near death experience and they don't know anything about an afterlife, like a child or something
 5 years ago '10        #34
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 1233 1233
Can't stand atheists people who abandon their souls
 5 years ago '11        #35
Prot3ge 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
 Nyuzi said:
 10-26-2012, 05:29 AM         #36
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMT

Atheists: 1
Christians: 0
 10-26-2012, 05:36 AM         #37
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:
DMT

elaborate

5 years ago '05        #38
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 YOUNGZERO said:
DMT

You don't think a neuroscientist who wrote a book trying to debunk any other possibility considered DMT? Fantastic, just great
 5 years ago '11        #39
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
you think people would know this guy (whose spent his life studying everything about the brain) might know what he's talking about a little more than they do... yet dudes on boxden act like he's never fu*king heard of dmt before

whether he's bullsh*tting or not i think he'd have a way to rule out dmt if he was going to come out into the public with this
 10-26-2012, 06:18 AM         #40
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see God everytime I hit this cheeba. Praise be to Allah.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy