Oct 25 - President Obama destroys Donald Trump on The Tonight Show (One hitta quitta)

most viewed right now
 119
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
178 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #21
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 264 264
 ahenson said:
In the end, Trumps still worth over a billion. Politics has become entertainment, wait that's what it always was. I'm sure Obama and Trump laughed about this later that night over dinner.
while in some cases thats true..I highly doubt that trump and obama are friends
 6 years ago '10        #22
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
previous ether


[video - click to view]


go back in your hole trump[/QUOTE]



 6 years ago '06        #23
ProLogic 
space
avatar space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
Obama is that n*gga.
 10-26-2012, 05:49 AM         #24
1iamssmedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He Hulk SMASHED his a$$
 6 years ago '07        #25
PowerBar Ernie 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$6,223 | Props total: 2649 2649
 1iamssmedia said:
He Hulk SMASHED his a$$
 6 years ago '08        #26
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,901 | Props total: 15188 15188
 niceguy954 said:
insult to injury that was the day before Osama died
 itZVerZe318 said:
i love how he kept a straight face the entire time
I'm not playing poker wit this n*gga either he gon roast my a.ss or Seal Team 16 is gunning for me the next day
 6 years ago '04        #27
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 ahenson said:
In the end, Trumps still worth over a billion. Politics has become entertainment, wait that's what it always was. I'm sure Obama and Trump laughed about this later that night over dinner.
What does money have to do with any of this ?? You must be one of those " Oh he's rich so it doesn't matter if he says or does stupid shyt " people.


and people who believe EVERYTHING is a conspiracy/publicity stunt are just as annoying as people who believe that everything is real.
 6 years ago '06        #28
Panasonic 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$5,724 | Props total: 1903 1903
thats the thing that he(trump) needs to learn though....
 6 years ago '04        #29
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$18,262 | Props total: 15564 15564
Trump is a clown, doesn't negate the fact that without a teleprompter Obama is just as fu*king stupid as Trump is.
 10-26-2012, 12:38 PM         #30
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Trump is a clown, doesn't negate the fact that without a teleprompter Obama is just as fu*king stupid as Trump is.
Eh, maybe in deep substance, but Obama is a clever people person. He knows how to communicate very well with people, hence him playing on the joke that he's from Kenya. Trump, yeah, he's not good at that at all. He's only smart about business decisions (and yes, I know about the bankruptcies, but he's always bounced back and regardless, he still makes more money than any of us.)

Have y'all heard of the "Fox or Hedgehog" dynamic? Basically people are either Foxes or Hedgehogs, or a little of both. Both is the ideal, and most successful people in the world are both, but Foxes and Hedgehogs can be successful too, it's just harder, and takes a lot of work and good fortune.

Archilohocus, a 7th century Greek philosopher created the theory saying, “The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing.” Using this, you could argue Obama is a Fox, and Trump is a Hedgehog.

Hedgehogs possess one overarching idea or principle and try to explain the world through the prism of this viewpoint. Always approaching work from the same perspective, the hedgehog applies similar methods or solutions to most problems. Hedgehogs’ strong guiding principle is coupled with a rigidity of thought and action. Hedgehogs steadfastly concentrate their efforts but may try to put a square peg in a round hole. Hedgehogs typically stay in similar roles and industries for their careers.

Foxes are crafty, resourceful, complex thinkers who can balance and account for a variety of circumstances. They know a little bit about a lot of things. The fox is content looking at events on a case-by-case basis and coming up with circumstance-based solutions.

The flexibility and adaptability of a fox allows for innovative behavior. Foxes are adaptable to change and consistently reassess their approaches but may not see things through to the end, be inconsistent or possess diffuse focus. The fox is someone who is susceptible to trends and fads and rapidly changes his mind. The fox can switch roles and business models successfully.
Sounds about right, right?

I'm a Fox myself. Wish I wasn't though, honestly. Would much rather be a hedgehog.
 10-26-2012, 12:41 PM         #31
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ that youtube comment....
 6 years ago '04        #32
bakeram4 
space
space
space
$560 | Props total: 4 4
 1000bluntz said:
Trump is a clown, doesn't negate the fact that without a teleprompter Obama is just as fu*king stupid as Trump is.
yea...a man who graduated Magna c*m Laude from harvard law must be pretty fu*kin' stupid.
 6 years ago '07        #33
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,101 | Props total: 24063 24063
 bakeram4 said:
yea...a man who graduated Magna c*m Laude from harvard law must be pretty fu*kin' stupid.
Of course the first black president of the harvard law review is stupid.didn't u get the memo? Obama sucks. So he's obviously on the same level as trump.












 6 years ago '06        #34
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$14,741 | Props total: 1824 1824
I must read this when I get home lol
 6 years ago '05        #35
tokinjohn 2460 heat pts2460
space
avatar space
space
$13,340 | Props total: 61838 61838

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #36
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 264 264
 Got Cheeve? said:
Eh, maybe in deep substance, but Obama is a clever people person. He knows how to communicate very well with people, hence him playing on the joke that he's from Kenya. Trump, yeah, he's not good at that at all. He's only smart about business decisions (and yes, I know about the bankruptcies, but he's always bounced back and regardless, he still makes more money than any of us.)

Have y'all heard of the "Fox or Hedgehog" dynamic? Basically people are either Foxes or Hedgehogs, or a little of both. Both is the ideal, and most successful people in the world are both, but Foxes and Hedgehogs can be successful too, it's just harder, and takes a lot of work and good fortune.

Archilohocus, a 7th century Greek philosopher created the theory saying, “The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing.” Using this, you could argue Obama is a Fox, and Trump is a Hedgehog.



Sounds about right, right?

I'm a Fox myself. Wish I wasn't though, honestly. Would much rather be a hedgehog.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy