Oct 25 - President Obama destroys Donald Trump on The Tonight Show (One hitta quitta)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #21
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 ahenson said:
In the end, Trumps still worth over a billion. Politics has become entertainment, wait that's what it always was. I'm sure Obama and Trump laughed about this later that night over dinner.
while in some cases thats true..I highly doubt that trump and obama are friends
 5 years ago '10        #22
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
previous ether

[video - click to view]

go back in your hole trump[/QUOTE]

5 years ago '06        #23
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
Obama is that n*gga.
 10-26-2012, 06:49 AM         #24
1iamssmedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He Hulk SMASHED his a$$
 5 years ago '07        #25
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 1iamssmedia said:
He Hulk SMASHED his a$$
 5 years ago '08        #26
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 niceguy954 said:
insult to injury that was the day before Osama died
 itZVerZe318 said:
i love how he kept a straight face the entire time
I'm not playing poker wit this n*gga either he gon roast my a.ss or Seal Team 16 is gunning for me the next day
 5 years ago '04        #27
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
 ahenson said:
In the end, Trumps still worth over a billion. Politics has become entertainment, wait that's what it always was. I'm sure Obama and Trump laughed about this later that night over dinner.
What does money have to do with any of this ?? You must be one of those " Oh he's rich so it doesn't matter if he says or does stupid shyt " people.

and people who believe EVERYTHING is a conspiracy/publicity stunt are just as annoying as people who believe that everything is real.
 5 years ago '06        #28
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,678 | Props total: 1464 1464
thats the thing that he(trump) needs to learn though....
 5 years ago '04        #29
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
Trump is a clown, doesn't negate the fact that without a teleprompter Obama is just as fu*king stupid as Trump is.
 10-26-2012, 01:38 PM         #30
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Trump is a clown, doesn't negate the fact that without a teleprompter Obama is just as fu*king stupid as Trump is.
Eh, maybe in deep substance, but Obama is a clever people person. He knows how to communicate very well with people, hence him playing on the joke that he's from Kenya. Trump, yeah, he's not good at that at all. He's only smart about business decisions (and yes, I know about the bankruptcies, but he's always bounced back and regardless, he still makes more money than any of us.)

Have y'all heard of the "Fox or Hedgehog" dynamic? Basically people are either Foxes or Hedgehogs, or a little of both. Both is the ideal, and most successful people in the world are both, but Foxes and Hedgehogs can be successful too, it's just harder, and takes a lot of work and good fortune.

Archilohocus, a 7th century Greek philosopher created the theory saying, “The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing.” Using this, you could argue Obama is a Fox, and Trump is a Hedgehog.

Hedgehogs possess one overarching idea or principle and try to explain the world through the prism of this viewpoint. Always approaching work from the same perspective, the hedgehog applies similar methods or solutions to most problems. Hedgehogs’ strong guiding principle is coupled with a rigidity of thought and action. Hedgehogs steadfastly concentrate their efforts but may try to put a square peg in a round hole. Hedgehogs typically stay in similar roles and industries for their careers.

Foxes are crafty, resourceful, complex thinkers who can balance and account for a variety of circumstances. They know a little bit about a lot of things. The fox is content looking at events on a case-by-case basis and coming up with circumstance-based solutions.

The flexibility and adaptability of a fox allows for innovative behavior. Foxes are adaptable to change and consistently reassess their approaches but may not see things through to the end, be inconsistent or possess diffuse focus. The fox is someone who is susceptible to trends and fads and rapidly changes his mind. The fox can switch roles and business models successfully.
Sounds about right, right?

I'm a Fox myself. Wish I wasn't though, honestly. Would much rather be a hedgehog.
 10-26-2012, 01:41 PM         #31
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ that youtube comment....
 5 years ago '04        #32
bakeram4 
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 4 4
 1000bluntz said:
yea...a man who graduated Magna c*m Laude from harvard law must be pretty fu*kin' stupid.
 5 years ago '07        #33
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20065 20065
 bakeram4 said:
yea...a man who graduated Magna c*m Laude from harvard law must be pretty fu*kin' stupid.
Of course the first black president of the harvard law review is stupid.didn't u get the memo? Obama sucks. So he's obviously on the same level as trump.

5 years ago '06        #34
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
I must read this when I get home lol
 5 years ago '05        #35
tokinjohn 2293 heat pts2293
space
space
$11,894 | Props total: 52359 52359

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #36
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Got Cheeve? said:
Eh, maybe in deep substance, but Obama is a clever people person. He knows how to communicate very well with people, hence him playing on the joke that he's from Kenya. Trump, yeah, he's not good at that at all. He's only smart about business decisions (and yes, I know about the bankruptcies, but he's always bounced back and regardless, he still makes more money than any of us.)

Have y'all heard of the "Fox or Hedgehog" dynamic? Basically people are either Foxes or Hedgehogs, or a little of both. Both is the ideal, and most successful people in the world are both, but Foxes and Hedgehogs can be successful too, it's just harder, and takes a lot of work and good fortune.

Archilohocus, a 7th century Greek philosopher created the theory saying, “The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing.” Using this, you could argue Obama is a Fox, and Trump is a Hedgehog.

Sounds about right, right?

I'm a Fox myself. Wish I wasn't though, honestly. Would much rather be a hedgehog.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy