Dallas-Born The D.O.C. Speaks Out Against Dr. Dre, Shares Insight Into Death Row'(THROWBACK 2011)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
ChickBoss414 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$1,547 | Props total: 318 318
 bigjoshi2002 said:

Go to the 2:08 mark. I'll post more for the naysayers later. Can someone confirm or deny that Eazy-E had 666 and/or a pentagram tattooed on him?

Although I would like to see this thread celebrate the overlooked/missed greatness that was The D.O.C.-- I must say I want to hear more about your theory. I am open to that discussion on the strength that this video/audio doesnt tell me much. It falls on interpretation because Napoleon is premising this argument based on his philisophical/religious views and hasnt given much credence to a true "devil" presiding in the midst of all this (implied) success.

Beyond that, Napoleon isnt someone that I would look to as a leading advocate for anything substantially credible because he followed behind 2pac so much. He has no identity outside of being someone who was down to ride for the controversial figure that put the outlawz on the map. The use of "devil" (or as he used the term 'Jin', I believe) in terms of verbatim and jargon can be interpreted in a few different ways...especially when you have someone who speaks from an Islamic faith, perspective, or background. As to say, there is some notable propaganda infused with conversations using that term.

Snoop had a song (and movie) called "murder Was The Case" where he spoke to the Devil and nobody was trying to label him a satanic follower back at that time (before Tupac being affiliated with him) If he claims he sold his soul to the devil, he needs a refund because although he has been around for a while, his music hasnt been on an exceedingly high level to claim he sold his soul for....

The young lady he spoke about who had relations with the whole crew had a serious guilt trip about fu*king the whole clique...In some way shape or form, she couldnt look herself in the mirror enough and accept the responsibilities for her actions only to blame it on anyone else but a "spook god" or devil....

Thats just how I see it...

Last edited by ChickBoss414; 10-26-2012 at 12:41 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #42
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,792 | Props total: 17160 17160
good read....

U had to be there when he was on top...Definitely the best in the NWA click next to Cube
 5 years ago '04        #43
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
I'm not going to play this game with you ChickBoss414. I will however document what I have already stated in the thread.

Here is part of a Eazy song that leads credence to the fact that maybe E wasn't joking around with the DOC. More to come.......
 5 years ago '11        #44
space
space
 bigjoshi2002 said:
I'm not going to play this game with you ChickBoss414. I will however document what I have already stated in the thread.

Here is part of a Eazy song that leads credence to the fact that maybe E wasn't joking around with the DOC. More to come.......

I am not playing any game. I am offering you the opportunity to convince me of what you are claiming. We all know there are shady things that take place in the music industry. Yet, we should all know that there are alot of smoke and mirrors strategically placed to perpetuate images and keep the blind and ignorant away from the truth. Not just in music, but in real life as well. A song simply doesnt show me that Eazy-E and the Devil were cohorts. If that was the case, I would think that to continue to perpetuate the devils work and mission, Eazy-E should still be sitting here (living) pulling the (puppet) strings of all those he could manipulate and influence. I will check this new material out momentarily.
 5 years ago '05        #45
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,825 | Props total: 3416 3416
"but s-ht they up"

Couldn't help but read that as "but sheeeeeeeet...they up"
 5 years ago '11        #46
space
space
 bigjoshi2002 said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #47
space
space
Here are some of the artists I referenced previously that premised their artistry and raps on "anti-religious" and "satanic" ideologies....

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

(Pay attention in this one...he says "fu*k jesus")

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

(And yes that is The RZA, k!llah Priest, and Shabazz The Disciple..among other notables like Frukwan and Prince Paul formerly of the 80's rap group Stetsasonic)

I find that alot of people need to STUDY the history of music, including rap, to have a stronger understanding of who/what/when/where/why things were created. All of this stuff was out either prior to or right along with whatever Eazy-E was doing. Nowadays, people exploit loose-fitting myths and 'urban legends' and lace them with propaganda to manipulate things to appear to be how they want or need them to be for the sake of argument...in more recent time, thats what has happened with all this "illuminati" talk...
 5 years ago '04        #48
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 ChickBoss414 said:
-- WOW...didnt read into like that. He conceded his arrogance and ignorance. He stated how Dre was disappointed in the behaviors that eventually seemed to be karma kicking him in the a.ss by taking his voice. Yet, if he labored (naively/ignorantly) to build N.W.A., Dr.Dre's brand --as death Row, and Snoop, among subsequent others...outside of resigning to his fate and STILL showing Dre respect and love...where dont we see his true contribution(s). I dont know if you read the other thread I referred to at the start of this one....but there were quite a few of the same sentiments laced in some of those other members of N.W.A. & The Posse....thats why I found it so interesting to post this...
yeah not the first dissent we have read from dr. dre's production camp i thought every one was out after scott torch felloff and the other tuff guy on chronic 2001 left. forgot which beats he made but he made some off the best tracks off chronic 2001 with no production credits. infact ive only heard scott storch get credit for dre production prolly because dre. was scared tht if scott didnt work for him he would have no new sound to fu*k with !
 5 years ago '05        #49
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
I grew up on The D.O.C. He could've been the GOAT if he never got into that accident. It's a sad story. Dre and Snoop should be throwing him some stacks. He would be nothing without the D.O.C.

Great read.
 5 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13652 13652
dope dope dope thread starting off, that satanist talk is a lil extra. I grew up 3-6 since The End and always felt like there sh*t with the dark side was to stand out/gimmick. LI was and still is on that "dark" sh*t but I was tweeting him not long after his stroke/heart attack and he was tweeting praises and what not. Not to sidetrack the thread further but 3-6 was deeper into that "devil" sh*t than Eazy was. But don't quote me cuzz I aint sayin sh*t. The entertainment bizz is full of weird, strange, evil/ungodly ppl. Satanism wouldn't be a stretch. But Eazy? Nawl. Maybe a lil biased cuzz Im a big fan of Eazy & Bone......

Anyone familiar with the you tube of Eazy warning about the ugly side of the game, sh*ts eerie as fu*k

[video - click to view]

dont sound like a satanist to me....

But DOC still that dude with his contributions to hip hop, it was a damn shame he lost his voice during the height of that G-Funk/Gangsta rap era. I remeber first seeing him on Snoop's video and like "who this n*gga?" LOL So what is he currently doin, cuzz I heard he been cashin checks over the past couple of decades?

LOL @ Esham in this thread, 3-6 Mafia was bout as far as I went with that "devil" sh*t.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 10-26-2012 at 03:43 PM..
 10-26-2012, 04:04 PM         #51
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great fu*kin read! i wonder why dre dont send that n*gga a cool mill...aint like he gonna miss it.
 5 years ago '11        #52
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
Good read

I always loved Funky Enough, but I never checked out his album
 5 years ago '11        #53
space
space
Thanks for all the input....good to see that others can attest to The D.O.C.'s missed opportunity at (personal) greatness-- although his contributions to the larger landscape of Hip-Hop still loom legendary!
 5 years ago '04        #54
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87

Talking about the Begining of Triple 6 Mafia

Where we really Satanist ?
Gimmick?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy