Dallas-Born The D.O.C. Speaks Out Against Dr. Dre, Shares Insight Into Death Row'(THROWBACK 2011)

most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
849 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
ChickBoss414 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$1,547 | Props total: 318 318
 r.burgundy said:
neva knew d.o.c was from dallas.that car accident k!lled him
Respect to Mr. Steward. R.I.P.

I always trip on how both He and DJ Premier were from Texas. How Primo went on to define a fair chunk of Eastcoast sound while being a southern boy is an interesting happenstance. Nevertheless, both these dudes are legendary..
 5 years ago '09        #22
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
cliffnotes please.......
 5 years ago '07        #23
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 ChickBoss414 said:
Respect to Mr. Steward. R.I.P.

I always trip on how both He and DJ Premier were from Texas. How Primo went on to define a fair chunk of Eastcoast sound while being a southern boy is an interesting happenstance. Nevertheless, both these dudes are legendary..
when i heard tha formula i thought d.o.c was tha best to eva do it lol
 5 years ago '09        #24
Upryza863 
space
space
$709 | Props total: 2 2
Interesting Read Love reading sh@t like this Chur !!
 5 years ago '11        #25
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
when i heard tha formula i thought d.o.c was tha best to eva do it lol
I was 13 at that time. Lord have mercy! I heard that sh*t and I swear I wanted The D.O.C. to be my pops. I wanted to be like that dude so bad. He had swagger and style, amongst a flow that was only parallel to Rakim. His voice was so commanding. I was deeply hurt to find out about the accident. I actually find out wayyy after the fact. We moved from Michigan to Wisconsin, and I didnt have any cable. When I started high school, people were talking about N.W.A. in gym class and they started speaking on the video for "Mind Blowin" (Remix) where they actually recreated some of the situation with the accident and The D.O.C. going to the hospital....smh...all I could ask was "WHHHYYYYYYYY!!?!?!?"
 5 years ago '04        #26
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 ChickBoss414 said:
-- Soooo..what exactly is it that you are saying? You didnt like the idea that Eazy-E (allegedly) worshipped the devil? Or did you pick up on all the other tangible information provided about the smoke and mirrors of Ruthless and death Row Records and why Dr. Dre has had a problem creating the sonic creations he used to because him and The D.O.C. havent been on the same page in a while?
 Bandito said:
Did you read the interview? He said that was just Eazy fu*king with him.
Yeah I read the interview when it first dropped. I don't believe that he didn't know Eazy-e was into the devil like that. I feel that he was covering for him. He's been around for years I know he had to know what was up even though they tried to play it off after they exposed him to it. Like I said Bizzy Bone already confirmed that E was into it, that Bone was into it in part because of E and that E used to call himself the devil's son in law. He messes for even mentioning it in the first place. It just confirms what has already been put out there in the public.

He also covered up for dre here-
Muthafu*kas was trying to get me to look at this video where Puff Daddy in drag – they supposed to be f*ggots. And everybody worship the devil, and all this ol’ sh*t. Now I was around Dr. Dre for fu*kin’ 20 years, if that muthafu*ka is suckin’ d!ck, then something ain’t right. ‘Cause I ain’t seen no parts or pieces of none of that sh*t. And I was there the whole time. Ain’t no way you can be gay and get that sh*t past me. So, when they started selling that [story] so heavy, then I know that it’s just media gone crazy, sensationalizining bullsh*t.
2pac and Jewell already confirmed that Dre was into men. Either Bizzy, Pac and Jewell are lying or it could be the doc who was lying. I'll let you decide. Also it is widely accepted by Hip Hop fans that Diddy is bi due to various information that has come out.
 5 years ago '04        #27
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,430 | Props total: 29666 29666
damn good read homie! DOC was and still is 1 of my favs....tragedy with wat happened to dude....

this pretty much the story

[video - click to view]

love this video

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #28
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Very Dope interview of the D.O.C....he's a legend!!! Nuff Said!!
 5 years ago '06        #29
c3reals 
space
space
$252 | Props total: 5 5

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #30
space
space
 bigjoshi2002 said:
Yeah I read the interview when it first dropped. I don't believe that he didn't know Eazy-e was into the devil like that. I feel that he was covering for him. He's been around for years I know he had to know what was up even though they tried to play it off after they exposed him to it. Like I said Bizzy Bone already confirmed that E was into it, that Bone was into it in part because of E and that E used to call himself the devil's son in law. He messes for even mentioning it in the first place. It just confirms what has already been put out there in the public.

He also covered up for dre here-

2pac and Jewell already confirmed that Dre was into men. Either Bizzy, Pac and Jewell are lying or it could be the doc who was lying. I'll let you decide. Also it is widely accepted by Hip Hop fans that Diddy is bi due to various information that has come out.

-- I respect everyone's perspective and opinion, yet I dont believe the devil-worship theory to a "T"....Honestly, those times of hip-hop allowed for ALOT of "Horrorcore" rap. Natas (Satan spelled backwards), Esham, Flatlinerz, The Gravediggaz, Brotha Lynch Hung were some of the early "pioneers" of that (supposed) sub-genre of Rap music. Even before Bone Thugs blew up, they were already a.ssociating themselves with things like "Faces of death" (as an album title.) The more against the grain (and near evil you were) the harder your image came across.

The imagery and ideas of being affiliated with (supposed) evil and the devil were moderate sub-plots to how "ill" ,"wild", or "crazy" an MC or group could be--- especially from an underground perspective. It was all a part of the smoke and mirrors. (n*ggas LOVED 3-6 Mafia, especially in the early days right? The irony that Juicy J's father is a PREACHER and condoned his sons actions)

I remember buying the "Flatlinerz" album "U.S.A.- Under Satan's Authority" back around 1994-- I wasnt no devil worshipper, but around those times, it was slightly "hip" or "daring" to listen to cats that were so against the grain. I must admit, the album was boo boo (other than the lead single "Live Evil". I remember reading how the leader of the group was Russell Simmons nephew and he had to beg and plead to get him to put money behind the group because Russell didnt believe in the nonsense-- needless to say, he lost alot of money and the rest is told in stories like this...

I can only think that Eazy was a master manipulator, and he got alot of game from Jerry Heller. Remember, he was managing people like Marvin Gaye before he started fu*kin with Eazy and the whole idea of Rap. If he worshipped any "real" devil...I would say it was Heller. (sh*t look at the irony of the last name)

Last edited by ChickBoss414; 10-27-2012 at 08:42 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #31
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,562 | Props total: 5927 5927
 ChickBoss414 said:
I was 13 at that time. Lord have mercy! I heard that sh*t and I swear I wanted The D.O.C. to be my pops. I wanted to be like that dude so bad. He had swagger and style, amongst a flow that was only parallel to Rakim. His voice was so commanding. I was deeply hurt to find out about the accident. I actually find out wayyy after the fact. We moved from Michigan to Wisconsin, and I didnt have any cable. When I started high school, people were talking about N.W.A. in gym class and they started speaking on the video for "Mind Blowin" (Remix) where they actually recreated some of the situation with the accident and The D.O.C. going to the hospital....smh...all I could ask was "WHHHYYYYYYYY!!?!?!?"
He definitely had " that " voice. It's such a shame that he himself didn't get a chance to create more albums with his natural voice. On the flip side... him losing his voice led to him playing a big part in crafting some of the most important albums in Hip Hop history.
 5 years ago '11        #32
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Doc is d fish to dr dre's Kobe yell
 5 years ago '07        #33
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
what the fu*k is goin on w/ these comments
 10-26-2012, 01:11 AM         #34
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigjoshi2002 said:
Eazy-E was into devil worshiping. That was one thing I didn't like about this interview when it dropped. The fact that he covered up for Eazy. Bizzy already confirmed that Eazy was into that and pushed Bone Thugs to go there with it in their music. Napoleon who used to be on the Outlawz confirmed that Bone communicated with spirits and the spirits helped them with their music. Eazy even called himself the devil's son in law on track.
yall boxden dudes say the dumbest sh*t, why do i come here everyday?

Last edited by DrX; 10-27-2012 at 11:40 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #35
space
space
 Young_Impetuous said:
what the fu*k is goin on w/ these comments
:sascmonson :

I had a feeling this "devil worship" stuff was going to start getting out of hand!

5 years ago '04        #36
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
Didnt know eazy was into devil sh*t, no wonder im a huge fan.
 5 years ago '04        #37
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
but in the event someone would try and juice this

stop'em in his tracs show him that i am ruthless

i dont give a daaaamn!!

w/o the doc we wouldnt have snoop dogg and we wouldnt have the current version of dr.dre.

thats generations influenced by one dude who dont even realize it. plus lyrically he was unfucwitable and he was the lone star. some of the best artist dre worked with were from tx n*ggas just haters and coastal bias

Last edited by slapaho; 10-26-2012 at 05:24 AM..
 10-26-2012, 11:24 AM         #38
SLICKSTARR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate your pic but love your post. good read. I wonder if the younger heads even know who this is?
 5 years ago '06        #39
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
 5 years ago '04        #40
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87

[video - click to view]

Go to the 2:08 mark. I'll post more for the naysayers later. Can someone confirm or deny that Eazy-E had 666 and/or a pentagram tattooed on him?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy