Oct 24 - Student Auctions Off Her Virginity

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
10227 pageviews
105 comments

bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Oct 24 - Student Auctions Off Her Virginity

Catarina Migliorini Sells Virginity For $780,000; Male Virgin Alex Stepanov Gets $3,000

[pic - click to view]

By losing something, Catarina Migliorini could gain $780,000.

The 20-year-old Brazilian woman has been auctioning off her virginity online for the past few weeks and a man from Japan known as "Natsu" came out on top with the winning bid.

Natsu beat out five other bidders after a feverish final day where the price of Migliorini's virtue jumped from $190,000 on Oct. 23 to the final $780,000 price tag.

The news wasn't so good for her male counterpart, Alex Stepanov, whose virginity only racked up $3,000 from a woman in Brazil named "Nene B."

Although Migliorini, a physical education student, has claimed to media that she planned to donate as much as 90 percent of the auction price to charities that will build homes in the Brazilian state of Santa Catarina, even auction organizer Justin Sisely, who devised the plan for a proposed documentary, was skeptical.

"I was surprised she said that because in all my dealings with her, she made it clear that it was a business decision for her," Australian filmmaker Justin Sisely told The Huffington Post recently. "Now, given how big this story is in Brazil, she's trapped. If she doesn't give any money to charity, she's going to look bad."

Now that the price of virginity has been established, "Natsu" will be tested for s3xually transmitted diseases before getting his big shot with Migliorini aboard a plane flying between Australia and the U.S. -- Sisely's attempt to circumvent prostitution laws.

Migliorini will also undergo an examination to prove she is as pure as the driven snow -- before the actual driving commences.

The actual s3x act will not be filmed, but both Migliorini and "Natsu" will be interviewed before and after the auctioned-off intercourse, the New York Daily News reported. "Natsu" will be allowed to remain anonymous without his photo appearing in the media.

In order to ensure the encounter is as tasteful as possible, s3x toys are not allowed and "Natsu" must wear a condom.

Although having s3x in exchange for money pretty much defines prostitution, Migliorini doesn't see it that way.

"If you only do it once in your life then you are not a prostitute, just like if you take one amazing photograph it does not automatically make you a photographer," she said, according to the Daily Mail. "The auction is just business, I'm a romantic girl at heart and believe in love. But this will make a big difference to my area."

That was Sisely's goal when he started working on the documentary two years ago.

"This is about transforming life," he told HuffPost. "These people will be different afterwards. Their lives won't be the same. Catarina is the biggest story in Brazil right now. Where will she go after this?"

As for the "donation," it may be hard to find a charity willing to take cash from a person who got it by selling her virginity to the highest bidder, according to Cleon Daskalakis, a former Boston Bruin who now runs NetRaffle.org, a company that raises money for charities on the Internet.

"This type of transaction is setting a dangerous precedent, not to mention a call for global prostitution on a one-time basis," he told HuffPost. "To those of us who promote professional and successful fundraising vehicles, this is a disgrace. I can't imagine any legitimate charity would want to be a.ssociated with this type of promotion."

The virgin auction has received worldwide attention as well as skepticism from journalists like William K. Wolfrum, who points out that the production company behind the film, Thomas Williams Productions, seems to have little more than experience doing wedding videos.

"Basically, let me wrap this up as I see it: An unheard-of director is working with an unheard-of producer. Two years ago, they floated out the idea of auctioning off virgins and filming the s3xual encounters. Two years later, they are back and say the s3x will happen by the end of the month," he wrote on his website.

[pic - click to view]

Catarina Migliorini Sells Virginity For $780,000; Male Virgin Alex Stepanov Gets $3,000

105 comments for "Oct 24 - Student Auctions Off Her Virginity"

5 years ago '05        #2
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663 OP
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 5 years ago '07        #3
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19902 19902
780k? fu*k that. but if I was some ultra billionaire, why not?
 5 years ago '05        #4
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
 NoTitleSince73 said:
why not?, 1 cos shes not even pretty, 2 cos if you had any game and that was really a fantasy of yours it could be done for dinner and a couple shots

he lost hard.........wish i could rewind time and find a rich a.ss cougar with that bread
 5 years ago '05        #5
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
 FoShizzle8 said:
sh*t ill take 3 grand from a girl to fu*k me

get ya paper mayne

could get me quite a few pairs of kicks for that
 5 years ago '04        #6
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
For $780,000 that pus*y gets left bleedin.
 5 years ago '11        #7
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
virgin pus*y

10-25-2012, 06:15 PM         #8
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghengis said:
real talk.
 10-25-2012, 06:44 PM         #9
CandySoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghengis said:
 OOps said:
real talk.
real talk.
 10-25-2012, 07:00 PM         #10
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to sell me some virgin white pussie is clowns paying half Milli to hit damn
 10-25-2012, 07:05 PM         #11
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only women can do this, if I could I would
 10-25-2012, 07:18 PM         #12
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Because women will fu*k you for free.
 5 years ago '10        #13
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,635 | Props total: 4440 4440
lmao this ugly bi*ch cant be serious
 5 years ago '08        #14
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,223 | Props total: 8642 8642
How they know she's really a virgin though?

Bout to pay $780k for non virgin pus*y
 5 years ago '06        #15
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,962 | Props total: 11807 11807
he lost. for that much money he could smash pr0nstars easily and have a way better time then that sh*t she promoting. sara jay and angelina castro was giving head just b/c the heat won.....smh @ this clown
 10-25-2012, 07:52 PM         #16
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money well spent
 5 years ago '10        #17
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
The real question is.. how can you be a millionaire and not get any pus*y?

Dude must be a complete fu*kin retard that won the lotery or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #18
macthorough 32 heat pts32
space
space
$870 | Props total: 366 366
i'm goin raw for 780k
 10-25-2012, 08:22 PM         #19
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What i wanna know is how the fu*k did it jump from 190k to 780k in one fu*king day.... that dude musta been extra thirsty. Damn he could go down the street find a high class prostitute that knows what the fu*k she is doing for nothing.

This is just ridiculous. the bi*ch don't even fu*king look good lol. damn dude lost.

Now that bi*ch gonna be ruined forever too... every dude that tries to date her gotta deal with the
"someone paid 780,000 to fu*k me, you ain't sh*t" argument. smh
 5 years ago '08        #20
macthorough 32 heat pts32
space
space
$870 | Props total: 366 366
780k and he gotta strap up... fuc dat... i'm going raw and busting inside...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy