Kids shows you hated back in the day

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22216 22216

[pic - click to view]

mama had a chicken, mama had a cow, dad was proud, he didn't care how. like what the fu*k was this dumb idiot bullsh*t? I'm sure we all watched some dumb sh*t in our day but this was one of those shows man, sh*t just did not hide the fact that it was rotting your brain cells at all. I can't even think of other shows at the moment, I'll probably come back and edit after thread skimming.
 5 years ago '06        #122
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 972 972
I said it before the only mfkas that hammed on the DBZ sh*t was the weirdos

Walkin round decked out wit goku folders and pikachu cards game boy advance hangin out pocket nose running no tissue

I ain't gon lie tho I did catch the frieza saga waiting on mfkas to pop on the Bond 64. that sh*t was gangsta frieza was on some fuk the world sh*t. I tried watching the others but was like NAAA sh*t corny as fkkk
 5 years ago '07        #123
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
alright its not many i hated but codename kid next door, jimmy neutron, courage the cowardly dog, wild thornberrys, all grown up, butt ugly martians, pinky and the brain, ed, edd, and eddy come to mind....alot of the later cartoons on cartoon network sucked

and as far as dbz i couldnt get into it, i use to catch the original dragon ball with lil goku and the girl traveling the world at 6 am but thats it

imma 80's baby who loved some cartoons so when yall mentions the xmen, spiderman the animated series, ahh real monster, rockos modern life ( sh*t was hilarious, looking back they had hella adult jokes), hey arnold, biker mice from outer space, pepper ann, recess, the weedenders, street sharks, swat cats, thunder cats , dexters lab. power puff girls, sailor moon (masked tuxedo ), power rangers, beetleborgs, masked rider, vr troopers, batman beyond, adventures of batman and superman, freakazoid (another funny kid show with adult jokes), static shock, original TMNT early 90's, round house, all that, kenan and kel, gullah gullah island, cow and chicken, invader zim, catdog, spongebob, rocket power, reboot, darkwing duck, duck tales, tale spin, chip n dale rescue rangers, animaniacs, LLOYD IN SPACE( loved this show), rugrats, metabots

whew!!!! theres a few more but i liked all those......its hard naming the ones i hated cuz it had to really be bad/stupid/retarded for me not to like it...ie butt ugly martians or ed, edd, and eddy( i know they had adult jokes but the characters were so stupid)

im sorry yall i love having nostalgic moments of my childhood

Last edited by Syphernix; 10-25-2012 at 08:48 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #124
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 2394 2394

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #125
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Cooked Brickz said:

[pic - click to view]

Yeah this sh*t was stupid as fu*k. I hated that they mixed it in with Digimon movie intro
 10-25-2012, 08:53 PM         #126
Ro DB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pyromaniac414 said:
Goku was only a kid in Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball GT, not in Z. and if you liked it, it was probably Dragon Ball cuz DBGT sucked.

I downloaded the Head a few years ago and i think i used thepiratebay. i thought it was dope and i hadnt even seen it as a kid.
Yep I cant believe I forgot it was just Dragonball. Now THAT show was fu*king dope, I never fu*ked with anything else though. I mean they got like 600 episodes for Dragonball Z, how the fu*k could anyone get through all that.
 5 years ago '08        #127
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
I could never get into the dragon ball, Pokemon, and power rangers style shows, the latter was just plain fu*king retarded. I could never understand why so many folks stanned for that sh*t back then.
 5 years ago '07        #128
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Windy said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

was happy when they kicked this sh*t off of nick

[pic - click to view]

then fu*king disney picked it up

a lot of sh*tty shows, thats why i started watching nothing but anime

salor moon was my sh*t

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #129
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 2394 2394
 RokkyRok said:
I could never get into the dragon ball, Pokemon, and power rangers style shows, the latter was just plain fu*king retarded. I could never understand why so many folks stanned for that sh*t back then.
Because they were fun to follow.

The feeling of going into school the morning after watching an episode of those 3 particular shows and talking about it with your friends was great.
 5 years ago '09        #130
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22216 22216
 Cooked Brickz said:
Because they were fun to follow.

The feeling of going into school the morning after watching an episode of those 3 particular shows and talking about it with your friends was great.
I remember n*gga's cheated on a math problem in 3rd grade. My boy pointed to the problem, on the low and I was like what time does dragonball z end out loud and teacher aint even know what I was talking about so she aint say nothing to me. Real n*ggas remembered that the show ended 5 minutes early every time, so I think the answer was like 425 (4:25pm) or some sh*t like that, everybody was watching that sh*t and wwf back then
 5 years ago '04        #131
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 964 964

[pic - click to view]

Hated this fu*king show
 10-25-2012, 09:09 PM         #132
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldEyez said:
These n*ggas saying DBZ was for nerds got me like

Every n*gga I knew had atleast some knowledge of the main characters and general story. And n*ggas would go ham with lil mini tournaments with Boudaki vs Tenkaichi video game at the skating rink. Where the hell did you people grow up
I cant front I was never into DBZ like that. But I had a homeboy named Shaun who we called Violent Days who rolled with me for a lil' bit. And THAT n*gga was OBSESSED with that damn show! On some extra sh*t! Lol And youd never look at this mafuhka and think hed be watchin cartoons & sh*t. And he was one of the older n*ggas in my crew. sh*t was funny tho. Hed be beefin' with another one of my peoples & hed be like "damn you Kakarot! I'll get you next time!" n*ggas be lookin at this guy like "wtf is this psycho talkin bout?!"
 10-25-2012, 09:13 PM         #133
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dbz: the show where a "five minutes until explosion" lasts 30 episodes
 5 years ago '11        #134
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I cant front I was never into DBZ like that. But I had a homeboy named Shaun who we called Violent Days who rolled with me for a lil' bit. And THAT n*gga was OBSESSED with that damn show! On some extra sh*t! Lol And youd never look at this mafuhka and think hed be watchin cartoons & sh*t. And he was one of the older n*ggas in my crew. sh*t was funny tho. Hed be beefin' with another one of my peoples & hed be like "damn you Kakarot! I'll get you next time!" n*ggas be lookin at this guy like "wtf is this psycho talkin bout?!"
Noooooo!!!
 10-25-2012, 09:19 PM         #135
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes in here hating on x-men and catdog?
 10-25-2012, 09:26 PM         #136
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
robot jones was the sh*t
pelswick was cool
i loved cat dog but sometimes they played it too much they would have 48hr marathons on nick
sheep in the big city was ok

cant think of anything i hated i loved everything on Cartoon network they had the best lineup back then

Edit:
i didnt like wild thornberrys

Last edited by Skratch; 10-25-2012 at 09:31 PM..
 10-25-2012, 09:28 PM         #137
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gargoyles and Legends of the Hidden Temple
 10-25-2012, 09:30 PM         #138
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldEyez said:
Noooooo!!!
Word! Lol
I cant lie though I had a crazy thing for the Red Skull villain in the Captain America comics tho. My 1st tattoo I got when I was 15 I got the Red Skull on my chest but instead of the Swatstika on his arm I got the Mets NY on it instead.
 5 years ago '04        #139
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 ghost8 said:
DBZ was a very slow developing show, it would take 5 episodes for someone to power up, 7-10 episodes for a battle to develop, and 10 episodes per f!ght

DBZ was the sh*t though
When It came to America they added in a WHOOOOOLE bunch of filler...crazy how they would extend episodes...I hated that sh*t

Plus, Once I watched a Ep...I never wanted to see it again.
 5 years ago '11        #140
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 1994Nuisance said:
You still my n*gga

Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 10-25-2012 at 09:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy