Carolina Panthers (1-5) vs Chicago Bears (5-1) 1 P.M.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

mike nitty

you got me fu*ked up...these n*ggas gassing you up and doing all this d!ck pulling don't mean sh*t to me

[pic - click to view]

That's the Peter I know and love...now go and get my Chicago Style Pizza bi*ch and send it back to Charlotte wit Cam for me....and make sure you get extra Peperoni on it or that's yo a.ss

Got you fu*ked up naw pimp Junior Troll finally met his Daddy...you took the bait who getn trolled now n*gga
 10-26-2012, 04:11 PM         #62
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plain and simple cam looking like last year and RG3 STILL sh*tting on him,

holla at me when ya TD to INT ratio isnt in the red.

Last edited by @RG3; 10-26-2012 at 04:15 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #63
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Bears fans I apoligize I got sidetracked...everyday these Redskins fans see Cam name and lose they mind Yall can have that mop head n*gga, better yet switch him out wit Wale yall dont deserve Bob.

Chicago n*ggas: Sunday 1PM...everybody on the list but my n*gga Kon we got pain to dish out in a couple weeks
 5 years ago '08        #64
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 st21 said:
i didn't even see you responded.

there is a huge difference between overpaying for free agents and having the highest payroll you stupid fu*k. this isn't basball. there isn't one team that has the single highest payroll. i guess you forgot the cowboys got charged with the same thing the redskins did last year. there was only about 10 teams that didn't spend up to the cap

lol @ sticking your chest a out after following up a dumbass response with another dumbass response

oh and we have multiple playoff wins in that time period you mentioned. so, WRONG AGAIN, fu*k boy.

and torious just k!ll yourself you internet groupie
You are dumb as a box of rocks. Ole Forest Gump as n*gga, so no team has the single highest payroll Really, so if that's the case why have a salary cap we all operating at the same level dummy. You looking real stupid right now bruh. Yes Their is a cap and Dan Snyder since he's owned the team has pulled his Redskins Snuggie out and snuggled right up against that muthafu*ka.

I aint forget sh*t about the Cowboys or Redskins being charged with that sh*t...both yall owners trying to 1 up each other, playing a mean game of "How to spend and not make the playoffs." keep spending bruh between the 2 of yall got exactly "0" trophies as us since the Panthers joined the League
 5 years ago '05        #65
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Mike Nitty said:
Bears fans I apoligize I got sidetracked...everyday these Redskins fans see Cam name and lose they mind Yall can have that mop head n*gga, better yet switch him out wit Wale yall dont deserve Bob.

Chicago n*ggas: Sunday 1PM...everybody on the list but my n*gga Kon we got pain to dish out in a couple weeks
n*ggas acting like RG3 rookie season is touching Cam Newtons....

Somethings got to change
 10-26-2012, 05:11 PM         #66
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
n*ggas acting like RG3 rookie season is touching Cam Newtons....

Somethings got to change
your right hes on pace to shatter everything but his passing numbers..
 5 years ago '07        #67
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,447 | Props total: 43411 43411
Where did i say all 32 teams spent the same? I clearly said there were about 10 teams that spent well under the cap last year.

You conveniently left out the cowboys tho when they were doing the same sh*t as the skins. There were other teams right up on the cap too. Thats why i said there was no single team thay was leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else like you were trying to make it seem like the skins were the only ones doing it.

Still dont know how many playoff games we won tho. Went from zero to one to now two. Give up yet?

Last edited by st21; 10-26-2012 at 05:18 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #68
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Mike Nitty said:
That's the Peter I know and love...now go and get my Chicago Style Pizza bi*ch and send it back to Charlotte wit Cam for me....and make sure you get extra Peperoni on it or that's yo a.ss

Got you fu*ked up naw pimp Junior Troll finally met his Daddy...you took the bait who getn trolled now n*gga

d!ck riding and co-signs don't feed me like it do you...these n*ggas got your bird chest pumped up off of bullsh*t

don't quote me again in this thread or prop me...i will not respond to you because i am pistol peter
 5 years ago '04        #69
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11720 11720
Just so we're clear here: 10 retards is wayyyyy better than 1 retard

5 years ago '04        #70
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,235 | Props total: 3810 3810
 killadre said:
Forte over/under 135 rushing yards
Under.

Agree with Pete. Once Forte hits 100, carries are curtailed. Could care less as well. Bush has been solid as hell as a back and I'd be willing to bet his average is higher than Forte's right now.

I'll just say it right now, Bush is the best #2 back we've had in about 6 years at least. I'm very impressed by dude.

Raiders Lost
 10-26-2012, 08:22 PM         #71
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nitty demolished all comers

Last edited by Braz; 10-26-2012 at 08:34 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #72
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
Peppers is going to eat, but I think this game will be decided in the 4th quarter.
 5 years ago '12        #73
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Upset.
 5 years ago '04        #74
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
I might have to change my earlier guess on Forte over under 135 yards. Just realized his last 2 games vs Carolina he ran for 205 and 166 respectively

We may go to the well more often with that in mind.

Also the coaches are on Devin to be more aggressive in kick returns which I agree with. Homeboy let up on 2 returnable kicks vs the D which is why they put Eric Weems in. Hester took 2 to the house vs these Panthers last year and the coaching staff been reminding him all week (according to chicagobears.com).

Can't wait! GO BEARS!
 5 years ago '07        #75
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 DoMieD said:
Upset.
welp...looks like the bears will win
 5 years ago '04        #76
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Damn mike hate it had to be your squad
 5 years ago '07        #77
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Pistol Peter said:
welp...looks like the bears will win
 5 years ago '04        #78
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 biscuit said:
I might have to change my earlier guess on Forte over under 135 yards. Just realized his last 2 games vs Carolina he ran for 205 and 166 respectively

We may go to the well more often with that in mind.

Also the coaches are on Devin to be more aggressive in kick returns which I agree with. Homeboy let up on 2 returnable kicks vs the D which is why they put Eric Weems in. Hester took 2 to the house vs these Panthers last year and the coaching staff been reminding him all week (according to chicagobears.com).

Can't wait! GO BEARS!
I heard devin's interview yesterday. He mad up to and said he realizes he need to be more aggressive. Hopefully he doesn't make a bonehead move trying to make a play that's just not there.

Since Steve smith averages over a 170 yards per game against the bears. we gotta keep the ball on the ground. The team with the highest time of possession will win this game.
 5 years ago '04        #79
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 killadre said:
I heard devin's interview yesterday. He mad up to and said he realizes he need to be more aggressive. Hopefully he doesn't make a bonehead move trying to make a play that's just not there.

Since Steve smith averages over a 170 yards per game against the bears. we gotta keep the ball on the ground. The team with the highest time of possession will win this game.
Agreed. I don't want a shootout with this team. Strong defense, a solid running attack and a few big plays should do it.

We better bring our A game...I think we will.
 5 years ago '08        #80
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 brazidee said:
Nitty demolished all comers

Pistol Peter said:

d!ck riding and co-signs don't feed me like it do you...these n*ggas got your bird chest pumped up off of bullsh*t

don't quote me again in this thread or prop me...i will not respond to you because i am pistol peter
bi*ch shut up...this started 2 years ago I don't forget. I'm the type of n*gga that'll have you peaking round corners and sh*t Peter Griffin. You lost n*gga, yo cronies labeled you the Master Troller then I came through and trolled you in 1 sentence and left you all butt hurt and the best you can do is d!ckriding, co-signs and bird chest

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy