Carolina Panthers (1-5) vs Chicago Bears (5-1) 1 P.M.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
LMAO Panthers fans are a joke on here

I love it this sh*tty fu*king team 1-5 fu*king trash... cam steal your laptop newton failing and having his little bi*ch face after every game and on the sidelines

the whole team can pack there bags now I enjoy it all you f*ggots claiming the panthers were going to win the division or even make the playoffs? yall are fu*king stupid and enjoy a bust in cam newton and your over paid running back and your dump truck defense you already fired your GM go clear house and enjoy another 10 years of sh*t

And yall love some rg3 d!ck in your mouth going into all of is threads... I know your soul burns how good he is oh oh he hasn't took a snap in the NFL he wont be sh*t. eat a bag of d!cks this whole troll website

DONT GIVE a fu*k n*gga

[pic - click to view]

PS Ill be at the skins panthers game at fedex when we have the throwbacks and I'l be ready to go ham on any of u pussies extremeskins tailgate all day bleed that bg n*ggaaaaaaa
Shut up n*gga. This thread 3 pages long....wanna take a guess at how many replies are attached to Redskins Avi's You can talk all that RG3 sh*t all you want....he'll still got rookie records to break ya dig.
 5 years ago '07        #42
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,479 | Props total: 43526 43526
 Mike Nitty said:
Shut up n*gga. This thread 3 pages long....wanna take a guess at how many replies are attached to Redskins Avi's You can talk all that RG3 sh*t all you want....he'll still got rookie records to break ya dig.
and what exactly did those rookie records lead to RG3 on pace to break a ton of rookie QB records of his own on the way to more wins and less turnovers than cam had his rookie season

IeatDatAzz04 said:
LMAO Panthers fans are a joke on here

I love it this sh*tty fu*king team 1-5 fu*king trash... cam steal your laptop newton failing and having his little bi*ch face after every game and on the sidelines

the whole team can pack there bags now I enjoy it all you f*ggots claiming the panthers were going to win the division or even make the playoffs? yall are fu*king stupid and enjoy a bust in cam newton and your over paid running back and your dump truck defense you already fired your GM go clear house and enjoy another 10 years of sh*t

And yall love some rg3 d!ck in your mouth going into all of is threads... I know your soul burns how good he is oh oh he hasn't took a snap in the NFL he wont be sh*t. eat a bag of d!cks this whole troll website

DONT GIVE a fu*k n*gga

[pic - click to view]

PS Ill be at the skins panthers game at fedex when we have the throwbacks and I'l be ready to go ham on any of u pussies extremeskins tailgate all day bleed that bg n*ggaaaaaaa

Last edited by st21; 10-26-2012 at 07:58 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #43
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 15686 15686
 white-chocolate said:
as long as Brandon Marshall breaks the 100yrds and a TD i could careless
*sigh*

5 years ago '07        #44
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
scam stans still leaning their hat on some rookie records that lead to a 6-10 record and while he continues to regress in his 2nd season showing pathetic leadership skills

and this dude ghettofied is a joke acting like he wasn't talking sh*t about bob in ever single thread this offseason.

you just as schizo as ya QB.

Last edited by st21; 10-26-2012 at 08:12 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #45
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
feels good to be watching beef instead of being in it for once...carry on gentlemen

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #46
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Dem bears>>>>>

The bears are winning by at least 3 TDs...Cam is my n*gga but he's been a little shaky lately..

5 years ago '08        #47
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Really, Skins fans talking

The last 12 years

Marty Schottenhiemer
The Ole Ball Coach
Joe Gibbs
Jim Zorn
Shannahan

and the biggest payroll during that era and not 1 Playoff win n*ggas talknbout Cam Regressed...media got yall boys gassed, stats are almost identical foh.
 5 years ago '07        #48
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
and the biggest payroll during that era and not 1 Playoff win
wrong.

and how do we have the biggest payroll when there is a salary cap. this aint baseball

panther fans.

Last edited by st21; 10-26-2012 at 12:42 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #49
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Reverse psychology threads are spreading
 5 years ago '08        #50
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 st21 said:
wrong.

and how do we have the biggest payroll when there is a salary cap. this aint baseball

panther fans.
OK if you got 1 playoff win own that sh*t then...n*gga my cousin retired from the League you aint schoolin me on know salary cap n*gga. Imma keep the math simple cuz you n*ggas is retarded. If the salary cap is $2.00 Dan Snyder routinely spent $1.97 for an avg of 5 wins a season....thus having the biggest payroll in that span....do the math on that n*gga.

J-Schmoove said:
Mike Nitty never heard of a salary cap
are you redskin n*ggas dumb...you act like n*ggas don't know yo owner spent more money in the 2000's than anybody in Pro Sports outside the Yankees I mean Jesus Christ, then n*gga spent right up to the Salary Cap every year...and I don't know sh*t

Don't make me call in some of my NFC East homies to son yall on the matter.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 10-26-2012 at 01:39 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #51
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Definition of 'Payroll'
The sum total of all compensation that a business (Redskins) must pay to its employees (Players/Coaches) for a set period of time or on a given date (Season). Payroll is usually managed by the accounting department of a business. Small-business payrolls may be handled directly by the owner or an a.ssociate.
Every Business in America pays payroll out to its employees but I'm dumb and talking baseball in a football thread fu*kin herbs

n*gga I said the 2000's not 2 years. and just cuz you don't lead the list don't mean your cumulative spending doesn't equal out to the most spending....fu*king idiots man. I hope yall n*ggas aint teachers yo....leading n*ggas down the wrong path in life.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 10-26-2012 at 01:58 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #52
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
I see yall boys steered clear of the real point.

Dan Snyder don't know who he want as his coach, don't know who he want on his team...he just look through Football Cards and pick players like a lil kid.
 5 years ago '04        #53
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Forte over/under 135 rushing yards
 10-26-2012, 02:32 PM         #54
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
I see Stafford's playing as bad as Cam.
cam is playing the same as last year
 5 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 killadre said:
Forte over/under 135 rushing yards
id say under...bush is going to eat his carries...he usually sh*ts on the panthers though so i wouldn't be surprised either way
 5 years ago '04        #56
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,992 | Props total: 11790 11790
That man nitty laying waste to fu*k n*ggas in this bi*ch Fake thugs disappear real Detroit playas stand up

Hope this game is as interesting as the thread
 5 years ago '07        #57
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
I see yall boys steered clear of the real point.

Dan Snyder don't know who he want as his coach, don't know who he want on his team...he just look through Football Cards and pick players like a lil kid.
i didn't even see you responded.

there is a huge difference between overpaying for free agents and having the highest payroll you stupid fu*k. this isn't basball. there isn't one team that has the single highest payroll. i guess you forgot the cowboys got charged with the same thing the redskins did last year. there was only about 10 teams that didn't spend up to the cap

lol @ sticking your chest a out after following up a dumbass response with another dumbass response

oh and we have multiple playoff wins in that time period you mentioned. so, WRONG AGAIN, fu*k boy.

and torious just k!ll yourself you internet groupie

Last edited by st21; 10-26-2012 at 03:37 PM..
 10-26-2012, 03:45 PM         #58
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hillwhoa:

Nitty k!lled sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Foreskins fans poking they chest out like they hot sh*t...see yall boys later in the year

For these other n*ggas see yall Sunday.

aye Pete fu*k you n*gga...say my name and witness game official

[pic - click to view]

mike nitty

you got me fu*ked up...these n*ggas gassing you up and doing all this d!ck pulling don't mean sh*t to me

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 10-26-2012 at 03:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #60
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,992 | Props total: 11790 11790
 st21 said:
i didn't even see you responded.

there is a huge difference between overpaying for free agents and having the highest payroll you stupid fu*k. this isn't basball. there isn't one team that has the single highest payroll. i guess you forgot the cowboys got charged with the same thing the redskins did last year. there was only about 10 teams that didn't spend up to the cap

lol @ sticking your chest a out after following up a dumbass response with another dumbass response

oh and we have multiple playoff wins in that time period you mentioned. so, WRONG AGAIN, fu*k boy.

and torious just k!ll yourself you internet groupie
you sound upsetbe careful, lotta VD goin around in them streets of DC these days std21.. stay up homie, it's friday, you'll be aite

Last edited by torious; 10-26-2012 at 04:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago