Carolina Panthers (1-5) vs Chicago Bears (5-1) 1 P.M.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15

[pic - click to view]

aLKLK3QPE;LK'aslag;lkadsgwe
erqwwer
wer
we
wewe
we34634aaer23

5 years ago '04        #22
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
space
$21,862 | Props total: 8191 8191
 torious said:
yeah bro, it's hard out here for a charismatic formerly dominant handsome (no homo) likeable quarterback that plays for a perennially tormented fanbase's team

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

far as all the other extra curricular talk from the peanut gallery and teams not a.ssociated with the game
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

My man. we ride or die for our teams.
 5 years ago '04        #23
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

aLKLK3QPE;LK'aslag;lkadsgwe
erqwwer
wer
we
wewe
we34634aaer23

What in the plue perfect Hell were you trying to do?
 5 years ago '05        #24
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Pistol Peter said:
you cool with it dre?

i could holla at ronnie
This thread is 100x better than anything you two n*ggas would make. I applaud you ghettofied
 5 years ago '04        #25
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11714 11714
 ghettofied said:
What in the plue perfect Hell were you trying to do?
pete's a special kinda cat. just a matter of time before he starts posting d!cks
 5 years ago '04        #26
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Pistol Peter said:
you cool with it dre?

i could holla at ronnie
All good homie. Just drop that good prediction.
 5 years ago '04        #27
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,235 | Props total: 3806 3806
 killadre said:
All good homie. Just drop that good prediction.
Wow... This the first one you haven't made in a long time k!lla... If U made one I could give a fu*k if me you and Pete held the whole thing down. Say the word bruh...
 5 years ago '04        #28
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 biscuit said:
Wow... This the first one you haven't made in a long time k!lla... If U made one I could give a fu*k if me you and Pete held the whole thing down. Say the word bruh...
Naw is all good bro. Already gave s7 the heads up on I want him to make the game day thread for next time we smack the kitties.

Also I really want to go to this game just waiting on the wife's blessing. I forgot i said we should go out for breakfast sunday. With starting this new gig w/ the railroad I don't get much time off.
 5 years ago '07        #29
space
space
the lucky bears just keep rolling but the roll will be stopped dead in it's tracks...cutler proved yet again why he is not tough by not finishing the last minute of the second quarter when ndamukong suh gave him a love tap...cutler will throw 7 interceptions and fumble the ball 3 times against the panthers...cam newton will get back on track against a overrated bears defense and throw for 450 yards and 3 touchdowns including 2 rushing tds...sorry bear fans...this is the week it ends

panthers 45
bears 17
 5 years ago '04        #30
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
the lucky bears just keep rolling but the roll will be stopped dead in it's tracks...cutler proved yet again why he is not tough by not finishing the last minute of the second quarter when ndamukong suh gave him a love tap...cutler will throw 7 interceptions and fumble the ball 3 times against the panthers...cam newton will get back on track against a overrated bears defense and throw for 450 yards and 3 touchdowns including 2 rushing tds...sorry bear fans...this is the week it ends

panthers 45
bears 17
 5 years ago '04        #31
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

panthers 45
bears 17
Pope Peter has given us his blessing

biscuit's analysis shortly
 5 years ago '04        #32
space
space
Stop being fu*king retarded. Bears will win this sh*t 41-20. sh*t won't even be close.
 5 years ago '04        #33
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
Aiight, let's get into it.

Let me start by saying, the Panthers are no gimmie team. This will not be a pushover type of win as some fans on both sides are thinking. Last year, the Panthers had over 500 yards of offense against the Bears and the team now being 1-5 is going to be very hungry coming in. The Bears have to play their best game to win in my opinion.

The Bears defense is #1 against the run in the league to this point. Carolina is #13 in running the ball but runs by the quarterback are the major difference as opposed to conventional runs just by a running back. It's a different type of beast to defend. Containing Cam Newton on plays that break down where he can scramble will be key. Containing designed option runs will be key as well. I can see the Bears playing cover 1 spy all game the same way we did against Denver last year against Tebow which means man to man coverage across the board with 1 safety or nickle back to cover the running quarterback. I feel this type of D mixed with a stop the run emphasis forcing Cam Newton to pass will lead to success.

On offense, with Cutler's sore ribs, I expect the offensive playbook to be curtailed a bit to: #1 protect Cutlers health and #2 Cater to our strength which turns out to be the run despite the fact that we traded for Brandon Marshall and so much was expected from our passing game. The Bears are # 9 in the league in rushing with 131.5 yards per game and I expect this to be a point of emphasis this week. Mike Tice talks about explosive plays so do expect a few long bombs in the mix depending on coverage. Another note on the passing game, Devin Hester played a ton of plays last game in Alshon Jeffrey's absence so I expect some of Hesters package to be mixed in for the explosive plays Tice is looking for.

I do expect the Bears to win this game but not by a whole lot.

Bears 21
Panthers 13

Last edited by biscuit; 10-25-2012 at 06:01 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #34
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
trying to pull the reverse jinx

but i hope cam sucks it up again this week so he has no confidence going into next week. i got a feeling he's gonna ball out in the RG3 game
 5 years ago '07        #35
space
space
why do redskin fans care about the panth....oh..ohhhh i see why
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
why do redskin fans care about the panth....oh..ohhhh i see why
sh*t's special isn't it? Pathetic a.ss fan base. Trying to destroy our QB. I'm fu*king
 5 years ago '07        #37
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 ghettofied said:
sh*t's special isn't it? Pathetic a.ss fan base. Trying to destroy our QB. I'm fu*king

You have got to be fu*king kidding me. You came into every RGIII & Redskins thread during the offseason and the beginning of the season talking big sh*t about him. RGIII shut your a.ss up too.
 5 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 ghost8 said:
You have got to be fu*king kidding me. You came into every RGIII & Redskins thread during the offseason and the beginning of the season talking big sh*t about him. RGIII shut your a.ss up too.
Yeah, except for the fact he got hurt. Which he will continue to do. Which I said as well, sir.
 5 years ago '08        #39
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
Foreskins fans poking they chest out like they hot sh*t...see yall boys later in the year

For these other n*ggas see yall Sunday.

aye Pete fu*k you n*gga...say my name and witness game official
 5 years ago '05        #40
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
as long as steve smith breaks the 100yrds or TD i could careless
*sigh*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy