Carolina Panthers (1-5) vs Chicago Bears (5-1) 1 P.M.

most viewed right now
 201
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 73
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #361
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Mike Nitty said:
We lost the game...I won my battles.

I went to Robin Harris University.

Kon congrats my dude...you got some fu*k n*ggas round you tho better clean house before the fu*k around and get smoked.
All good ma dude, hate it had to be you...

I will be dusting off that controller soon also
 5 years ago '04        #362
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
The homie Tim Jennings and Peanut will be pro bowlers this yr

Also cool fact, I believe the Bears are the only team to not give up a 100 points yet
 5 years ago '07        #363
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 killadre said:
The homie Tim Jennings and Peanut will be pro bowlers this yr

Also cool fact, I believe the Bears are the only team to not give up a 100 points yet
we were at what 70 something to start the game?

feels good to play the worse you have all season and still win
 5 years ago '04        #364
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,196 | Props total: 3749 3749
Killa, Pete... Damn good win today

Our defense is putting the team on they damn back this year. I love the leadership Jennings and Peanut are showing.

Damn, I'm still flying high off this win.

If our offense starts playing up to its potential in the 2nd half of the season, we will be VERY tough to beat.

Feels good to be a Bears fan
 5 years ago '04        #365
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,196 | Props total: 3749 3749
 killadre said:
The homie Tim Jennings and Peanut will be pro bowlers this yr

Also cool fact, I believe the Bears are the only team to not give up a 100 points yet
#1 against the run, #6 overall. #1 in the Aikman ratings for d as well I believe.

Did you get to go to the game today k!lla?
 5 years ago '07        #366
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i was scared as fu*k for a minute there bisc
 5 years ago '04        #367
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 biscuit said:
#1 against the run, #6 overall. #1 in the Aikman ratings for d as well I believe.

Did you get to go to the game today k!lla?
Nope I was called in last night and worked from 11-11. Came home slept till 1:30 watched a lil of the game then the fam and I went to the pumpkin patch out in Tinley park.
 5 years ago '12        #368
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 killadre said:
Nope I was called in last night and worked from 11-11. Came home slept till 1:30 watched a lil of the game then the fam and I went to the pumpkin patch out in Tinley park.
yea dude i saw u go u were pissed like me, we had 0 production by the 4q quarter from the offense. u didnt miss anything until 4q, we had a solid drive and the pick 6. and a stop on defense.
 5 years ago '04        #369
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
I was driving slow as hell listening to the game on the radio trying to waste time cuz I virtually live 13mins away from the place. Robbie made the field goal I was hyped. My son in the back seat saying "mommy tell daddy he's too loud" he'll learn one day BEAR DOWN
 5 years ago '04        #370
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 DreamChasers said:
yea dude i saw u go u were pissed like me, we had 0 production by the 4q quarter from the offense. u didnt miss anything until 4q, we had a solid drive and the pick 6. and a stop on defense.
I wasn't pissed my wife told me to hurry up
 5 years ago '04        #371
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,196 | Props total: 3749 3749
 Pistol Peter said:
i was scared as fu*k for a minute there bisc
At the bar, when Robbie G missed the kick in my head I was like "that's game". I just didn't want to say it out loud to bring everyone down that I was watching it with. I lost my f'ing voice spazzing out at that bar today. Still flying high right now
 5 years ago '04        #372
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,196 | Props total: 3749 3749
 killadre said:
I was driving slow as hell listening to the game on the radio trying to waste time cuz I virtually live 13mins away from the place. Robbie made the field goal I was hyped. My son in the back seat saying "mommy tell daddy he's too loud" he'll learn one day BEAR DOWN
I can relate to that bruh
 5 years ago '06        #373
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Put up your account then bi*ch n*gga...I know who y'all are...Y'all aren't no fu*king good...Chicago or Greenbay getting the wild card...that leaves one more..Y'all not getting that sh*t...
I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU YOU bi*ch a.ss n*gga


[pic - click to view]



own up hoe.
 5 years ago '08        #374
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 banga said:
I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU YOU bi*ch a.ss n*gga


[pic - click to view]



own up hoe.
 12-30-2012, 08:28 PM         #375
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall k!ll me with them bumps
 5 years ago '05        #376
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
fu*k you bi*ch a.ss n*gga....but ill honor my bets ....unlike someeeeeee
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy