Galaxy Note II Review - hands down best phone of all time

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
mexcellente86 
space
space
$802 | Props total: 281 281
 servesurite said:
wow reviewer is a black guy o_o

I was thinking the same sh*t! I'm like "so is the white guy standing behind the black dude holding the phone or what?"
 5 years ago '04        #42
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 J2hott23 said:
Haven't fully played with it yet. I'm still customizing the look of it and loading my apps that were on my s3 on it. But other than that I love it. It's not as big as people are making it out to be.
That's what she said
 10-25-2012, 01:22 PM         #43
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is he using a custom rom or is that stock jelly bean?
cause I still have the ICS lock screen probably cause I updated
without doing a full data wipe
 5 years ago '10        #44
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
 Venom said:
or you can easily google it you stupid f*ggot

n*ggas wanting google phones but dont know how to google
Same difference pus*y a.ss n*gga. He was seeking an answer. If you didn't want to provide him with one you should've shut the fu*k up. n*ggas k!ll me with the silly sh*t. bi*ch reply to say something negative when you could have easily said "yeah."
 5 years ago '04        #45
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 Hiphophead157 said:
Im thinking about dropping my iphone for this but everyone keeps telling me how much garbage of an OS Android is.... Constant crashes and glitches.... Any opinions?
People that tell you that are full of it. Maybe years ago they could say that but android has come a long way since then. I suggest you get it ,try it out and if you don't like it, return it within the return time period from where ever you purchased it. Most places give you 15 days to return stuff
 5 years ago '05        #46
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,649 | Props total: 13749 13749
 Chai said:
Same difference pus*y a.ss n*gga. He was seeking an answer. If you didn't want to provide him with one you should've shut the fu*k up. n*ggas k!ll me with the silly sh*t. bi*ch reply to say something negative when you could have easily said "yeah."
Got damn. Gave that n*gga that work.
 5 years ago '04        #47
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Chai said:
stop keyboard thuggin, you thugging on the net but pus*y in real life
do some research before you look ignorant.
there is a sh*t load of threads saying the note 2 is on every carrier and even i thread i made saying the note 2 will be available on oct 24th which is still on the first page.

with that said, go 1 ya self
 5 years ago '04        #48
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Y.G. said:
Got damn. Gave that n*gga that work.
not surprise to see you hanging on my nutsack
 5 years ago '07        #49
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
11/27/2012 for verizon my contract is up 12/20

i may need to cop full price to avoid them changing my contract

Last edited by jbwell83; 10-25-2012 at 02:48 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #50
BigGee 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14

[pic - click to view]

Its official, walked out with phone, case screen protectors and new bluetooth for 292
 5 years ago '04        #51
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Hiphophead157 said:
Im thinking about dropping my iphone for this but everyone keeps telling me how much garbage of an OS Android is.... Constant crashes and glitches.... Any opinions?
Android is solid IMO. I used to be on the same sh*t because I hadn't tried an Android Device since Froyo on the Evo. sh*t is nice as fu*k now. I started to wait for this, but I'm good with my GSIII for now.
 5 years ago '05        #52
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10768 10768
 mexcellente86 said:

I was thinking the same sh*t! I'm like "so is the white guy standing behind the black dude holding the phone or what?"

Imagine my surprise when I saw Jesszman reviewing this sh*t.. i was like
 5 years ago '11        #53
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1192 1192
 BigGee said:

[pic - click to view]

Its official, walked out with phone, case screen protectors and new bluetooth for 292
With Sprint? T-Mobile doesn't have any cases or screen protectors they said for a few weeks.

If you picked it up on Sprint and they have em, maybe I'll go in a Sprint store and pick them up since they're all the same size.
 5 years ago '06        #54
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
How the hell are you all getting em for $200?? Im exchanging my 32gb iphone 5 at best buy this weekend and I know they price match. Trying to decide between going back to the S3 which is $99 bucks tomorrow at BB and get 200 back or rolling with the Note 2 and getting sh*t back. Id feel a lot better if I got the note for $200 and I got $100 bucks back.
 5 years ago '04        #55
BigGee 
space
space
 Gamemusic said:
With Sprint? T-Mobile doesn't have any cases or screen protectors they said for a few weeks.

If you picked it up on Sprint and they have em, maybe I'll go in a Sprint store and pick them up since they're all the same size.
sprint store, they had those flip cases, didnt like it tho, doesnt protect from drops

i got the body glove case for it, check out ur nearest sprint store they might still have them
 5 years ago '04        #56
BigGee 
space
space
 lexball50 said:
How the hell are you all getting em for $200?? Im exchanging my 32gb iphone 5 at best buy this weekend and I know they price match. Trying to decide between going back to the S3 which is $99 bucks tomorrow at BB and get 200 back or rolling with the Note 2 and getting sh*t back. Id feel a lot better if I got the note for $200 and I got $100 bucks back.
my homegirl works at the sprint store so she hooked me up, if ur gonna go with the gs3 i heard those are gonna be 50 bucks on black friday if u can hold off
 5 years ago '11        #57
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1192 1192
 BigGee said:
sprint store, they had those flip cases, didnt like it tho, doesnt protect from drops

i got the body glove case for it, check out ur nearest sprint store they might still have them
Just called the one closest to me and they have screen protectors but no cases. Gonna head there and grab one cause this default one with all the wording on it that's there from the beginning needs to go lol. Sucks they (T-Mobile) launched it this way that we don't have sh*t to protect it with. I have insurance anyway, but fu*k using a phone without a case I ain't that brave lol.
 5 years ago '06        #58
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 PTC said:
For a phone that big, yeah you would think you can use it while it's flat on the table.

I'm wondering though, why doesn't Samsung get patronized for releasing pretty much a bigger S3? Same design essentially/internals...etc...?

And the dude reviewing the video is a fu*king moron... I skipped to the end for whatever reason, and dude literally tried to convince himself it's normal to have a phone that big by saying..."it's normal to me now, this is like a normal phone size." Holding that sh*t up to his head looking like that sh*t isn't ginormous.

...for real? so after using a certain product for some time, you become accustomed to it?

MIND BLOWN.

im guessing it might wobble because of the little bump at the end of the s pen?
 5 years ago '05        #59
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,940 | Props total: 6185 6185
need to come out with the 199.99 version and it's a cop for me
 5 years ago '11        #60
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Gater said:
gs3 is a 1.5 ghz dual core processor with a s4 cpu..Note 2 is a 1.6 quad-core exynos processor with a revised S-Pen and non-pentile display..the build and design is similar..oh and a 3100 mamp Battery...so different specs
The international GS3 has the same processor, the Note's is just clocked higher at 1.6.

I don't think the ATT Note 2 is going to have that processor because of LTE...

Yeah, I would hope for a bigger battery in a bigger screen...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy