Oct 24 - Trump’s ‘big’ announcement: $5 million in exchange for Obama’s college records

most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12260 12260
 OchoLoco1818 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm Canadian... but Trump is still a troll.
"Trump will give $5 million if Obama releases his college records," @WatchJ tweeted. "I'll give a crackhead $3 if Trump releases that squirrel sittin on his head."
 10-24-2012, 09:41 PM         #22
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trump going to get them n expose that fact that Obama got a C+ n Algebra at Harvard.....

Id like to see bush's grades tho
 5 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20002 20002
 StatisticZ said:
lol @ people still thinking any parts of Obama's past being questioned is immediately due to race.

-Iraq decided not to renew our presence in their country, all Obama did was give them a deadline to decide.
-Obama let the ATF drop the ball with Fast & Furious, and is shielding Eric Holder who is the one truly to blame, and is withholding information.
-Obama's administration in general dropped the ball in protecting the ambassador in Libya, and is withholding information.

Romney withholds tax information; he's obviously hiding something.
Obama doesn't produce any college information; 'racists' are attempting to hurt his image.

BX is a trip..
For starters, Presidents don't release college transcripts. So Obama not releasing them, doesn't indicate hes hiding something. So thats bullsh*t. Also Fast & Furious?
White house was cleared.

And they didn't "drop the ball" Republicans voted to cut funding for security of the embassy's. Gotta love people who pretend to have an idea what they're talking about when its abundantly clear they don't.
 5 years ago '10        #24
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 NoTitleSince73 said:
For starters, Presidents don't release college transcripts. So Obama not releasing them, doesn't indicate hes hiding something. So thats bullsh*t. Also Fast & Furious?
White house was cleared.

And they didn't "drop the ball" Republicans voted to cut funding for security of the embassy's. Gotta love people who pretend to have an idea what they're talking about when its abundantly clear they don't.
LOL its too funny when these morons get on the forum and honestly act as if they remotely know what they are discussing and then have someone sh*t on their post like what I have just witnessed.
 5 years ago '04        #25
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4060 4060
Why would anyone take him seriously and give him more attention ? Trump is clearly f!ghting to stay in the publics eye . He seriously is a joke .
 5 years ago '07        #26
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
He knows there is no chance that Obama will engage in this circus. So he can easily say " hey look he won't reveal his records even with money involved"

This bi*ch thinks he can buy anybody and anything. He act like Obama hurting for some cash or needs to prove anything to him.
 10-24-2012, 11:22 PM         #27
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
I'm dead. This guy is trying to be a clown. But if I had access I'd get him those records lol. I'd part him with that 5 mill.
he can't..it would out him as being illegal to be president...not born on us soil...bam
 5 years ago '07        #28
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20002 20002
 TIP2009 said:
he can't..it would out him as being illegal to be president...not born on us soil...bam
lol this moron. I cant believe the same people who think the gov is too big and cant do anything right, actually pulled off one of the biggest conspiracies in US history and got someone not born here elected president.

if thats the case. I got some business investments for you.
 5 years ago '07        #29
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 WalmartRollback said:
LOL its too funny when these mormons get on the forum and honestly act as if they remotely know what they are discussing and then have someone sh*t on their post like what I have just witnessed.

5 years ago '09        #30
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
When asked what Trump expected to learn from these records all he said was "let's find out". He's not even positive anything bad will be found, he's just an idiot doing anything he can to get Obama out.
 10-25-2012, 11:45 AM         #31
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a Trump fan generally but I've gotta admit, this sh*t is annoying and looks pretty sad.
 5 years ago '09        #32
flystylez 1 heat pts
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
 tonymayo187 said:
"Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," translation Barack obama is the first black president of the United States.
well put
 5 years ago '06        #33
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
and to think he was gonna run for president
 10-25-2012, 01:05 PM         #34
HtownMike98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama didnt go to Harvard. Been knowing that for a minute.....

I dont care tho
 10-25-2012, 01:27 PM         #35
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
White house was cleared.

Eric Holder is still in contempt of congress for withholding information.. Obama is not in contempt for the same thing because of Executive Privilege.

That's a funny note about cutting security.. Because quite a few higher-up [democratic] officials within the State Department reported the required number of personnel for an embassy was in-fact met. Also; you might want to check the State Department's website and see all the multi-million dollar contracts being awarded each day to gov contractors for many things - mostly security.

The ball was dropped by NOT ordering in "back-up".. when there was plenty of reason, resources, and opportunity.

I salute you for being able to read a news media article.. But; Clinton is ranked #3 as the Secretary of State. In that position she is in charge of MANY departments across government including Diplomats and their security details.. I aint calling it a conspiracy but she was high enough to send relief unquestioned. By not doing so she failed to do her duties and follow procedures..

You don't seem to understand the Department of State can just throw funds out do you? Eh, it's okay.
 10-25-2012, 02:29 PM         #36
diggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatisticZ said:
Eric Holder is still in contempt of congress for withholding information.. Obama is not in contempt for the same thing because of Executive Privilege.

That's a funny note about cutting security.. Because quite a few higher-up [democratic] officials within the State Department reported the required number of personnel for an embassy was in-fact met. Also; you might want to check the State Department's website and see all the multi-million dollar contracts being awarded each day to gov contractors for many things - mostly security.

The ball was dropped by NOT ordering in "back-up".. when there was plenty of reason, resources, and opportunity.

I salute you for being able to read a news media article.. But; Clinton is ranked #3 as the Secretary of State. In that position she is in charge of MANY departments across government including Diplomats and their security details.. I aint calling it a conspiracy but she was high enough to send relief unquestioned. By not doing so she failed to do her duties and follow procedures..

You don't seem to understand the Department of State can just throw funds out do you? Eh, it's okay.

Just so you know and this was told to that kfrizzle kid.....they were ready to send back up but had to get airspace approval. I mean not that we haven't done it before but entering sovereign airspace is against our own int'l laws. if we are going to pretend like we respect other countries we have to pretend to care what they think as well.
 5 years ago '07        #37
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 410 410
Trump and Palin attention whoring again..
 5 years ago '04        #38
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
Y they act like he got something to prove? Respect the president. Lets see the last 20 years of taxes for Trump,Romney, n all the rest of these criminals...uhh i mean business men
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now