Oct 24 - Trump’s ‘big’ announcement: $5 million in exchange for Obama’s college records

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
5438 pageviews
42 comments

bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 2506 2506
Oct 24 - Trump’s ‘big’ announcement: $5 million in exchange for Obama’s college records

Trump’s ‘big’ announcement: $5 million in exchange for Obama’s college records

Donald Trump, the impossibly coiffed real estate mogul, reality TV star and de facto leader of the "birther" movement, made his "big announcement" about President Barack Obama on Wednesday, saying he would give $5 million to a charity of Obama's choice in exchange for the release of the commander in chief's college records and passport application.
"Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," Trump said in a video shot from his New York office and uploaded to YouTube. "I'm very honored to have gotten him to release his long-form birth certificate or whatever it may be."
"I have a deal for the president," Trump continued. "If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications and if he gives his passport applications and records I will give to a charity of his choice—inner-city children in Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS research, anything he wants—a check immediately for $5 million."
The professional carnival barker also issued an accompanying press release on his Facebook page.

The announcement was immediately mocked on Twitter.
"Our expectations about @realDonaldTrump's Obama announcement were clearly not low enough," New York Magazine said on its Twitter feed.

"BREAKING: Donald Trump demands to know what medical school Dr. Dre went to," Twitter user @BScalabrine24 wrote.
"Trump will give $5 million if Obama releases his college records," @WatchJ tweeted. "I'll give a crackhead $3 if Trump releases that squirrel sittin on his head."
"BREAKING: Donald Trump replaces bed bugs as Americas #1 Pest," Lizz Winstead wrote on Twitter.
"We're going to make a very important cat announcement shortly that will change the internet," BuzzFeed declared.
"Sorry Trump, but in the same way the U.S. doesn't negotiate with terrorists, presidents shouldn't negotiate with idiots," @the_moonface wrote.
"This Donald Trump character is Andy Kaufman's greatest bit ever," Aaron Blitzstein tweeted.
"Donald Trump is the Honey Boo Boo of rich people," @MorgonFreeman said.
"Trump, would you be a dear and offer 5 million dollars if Romney will reveal ANY PART of his economic plan?" Alex Baze wrote.
The Onion tweeted: "'I'm a sad, pathetic human being and a complete waste of life.' — Donald Trump."
[Related: Trump: 'I have something very, very big concerning the president']
In an interview with "Fox & Friends" on Monday, Trump said, "I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States. I will be announcing it sometime probably Wednesday and it's going to be very big."
"Will it change the election?" co-host Gretchen Carlson asked Trump. "Possibly," Trump replied. "It's very big—bigger than anybody would know."
Following Trump's titillating tease, there was some speculation that he would unveil divorce papers that Michelle Obama had allegedly drawn up more than a decade ago. Others thought the "Celebrity Apprentice" host had proof of the president's rumored cocaine use during college.
In August, Trump was supposed to deliver a "big surprise" at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., but Hurricane Isaac forced the GOP to cut his appearance from the truncated schedule. The "big surprise"? A video featuring an Obama impersonator who Trump predictably fired.

[pic - click to view]

Trump’s ‘big’ announcement: $5 million in exchange for Obama’s college records | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

42 comments for "Oct 24 - Trump’s ‘big’ announcement: $5 million in exchange for Obama’s college records"

5 years ago '07        #2
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 10-24-2012, 04:25 PM         #3
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
donald's a f*g, a rich f*g but still a f*g.
 5 years ago '05        #4
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,979 | Props total: 2549 2549
donald trump a bi*ch. fu*k this clown
 5 years ago '04        #5
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
"Trump will give $5 million if Obama releases his college records," @WatchJ tweeted. "I'll give a crackhead $3 if Trump releases that squirrel sittin on his head."

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #6
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5652 5652
 regulate said:
the real brian scalabrine......??

[pic - click to view]

the White Mamba is too busy guarding a bench to be on twitter

we are not worthy
 5 years ago '11        #7
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 Boo The Fool said:
the White Mamba is too busy guarding a bench to be on twitter

we are not worthy
n*gga is a color man for the Celtics now
 5 years ago '10        #8
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,841 | Props total: 13160 13160
what's next? is he gonna ask him to pull his pants down and prove he's a man? and to think this clown was gonna run for president
 5 years ago '08        #9
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,001 | Props total: 19904 19904
Utterly ridiculous....
 5 years ago '12        #10
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5652 5652
 elvisfreshly said:
n*gga is a color man for the Celtics now

white mamba hopefully playing overseas

he can't just deprive the basketball world of his presence on the court like that
 5 years ago '11        #11
Chase D 59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 72 72
If i was Obama i would call his bluff and release them records n take my 5 milli and call it a day. Dat amount of money could really help one of those charities real talk.
 5 years ago '05        #12
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
That's a distraction Obama should ignore.. If trump wants to give itnsooo bad just do it cus its right not because of college records "to his satisfaction"
 5 years ago '05        #13
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,331 | Props total: 9225 9225
 monrowe said:
That's a distraction Obama should ignore.. If trump wants to give itnsooo bad just do it cus its right not because of college records "to his satisfaction"
 5 years ago '07        #14
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19860 19860
If i was Obama I would say have mittens release 10 years of tax returns. and ill release some school records bet they shut that sh*t down quick
 10-24-2012, 08:24 PM         #15
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What has Obama got to hide?? If I were him, and I went to college in the U.S., I would just release those records and be done with the whole affair! OBVIOUSLY if he isn't willing to take Trump up on his offer, there's a reason for it. I'm outraged just like every other red-blooded American should be!! THANK YOU Donald for CONTINUING to expose the fraudulent claims perpetuated by this KENYAN Negro in the White House!!!!

nah I'm just playing but a lot of folks will say that type of sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #16
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
BREAKING: Donald Trump demands to know what medical school Dr. Dre went to," Twitter user @BScalabrine24 wrote.

5 years ago '05        #17
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
"Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," translation Barack obama is the first black president of the United States.
 5 years ago '06        #18
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
this racist bi*ch is getting more annoying by the day, hopefully he's losing out financially from all this stupid sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #19
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
the fake about the obama divorce was better than this bullsh*t
 10-24-2012, 09:37 PM         #20
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ people still thinking any parts of Obama's past being questioned is immediately due to race.

-Iraq decided not to renew our presence in their country, all Obama did was give them a deadline to decide.
-Obama let the ATF drop the ball with Fast & Furious, and is shielding Eric Holder who is the one truly to blame, and is withholding information.
-Obama's administration in general dropped the ball in protecting the ambassador in Libya, and is withholding information.

Romney withholds tax information; he's obviously hiding something.
Obama doesn't produce any college information; 'racists' are attempting to hurt his image.

BX is a trip..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy