Apple screws you over again: Can't upgrade RAM in new 21. 5 inch iMacs

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-25-2012, 05:15 PM         #81
Hitchenz421 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow no upgrade ram thats not good lol
 5 years ago '04        #82
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 39 39
Apple screwed over the 21.5 inch imacs but on the 27 inch you can change out the ram. If you go to the apple site you clearly can read "8GB (two 4GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory; four user-accessible SO-DIMM slots Configurable to 16GB or 32GB."

I have a imac and its easy to switch ram, the ram stick just pop out the bottom you just have to remove 2 screws
 5 years ago '04        #83
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
yeah and the new macbooks the ram is soldered in...so you HAVE to choose RIGHT then and there... 4 or 8 gigs... #WEAK
 5 years ago '09        #84
hurw0 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 2 2
People are whinging with 8GB of RAM.. the fu*k...
 5 years ago '06        #85
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 Andrefrbk said:
so instead of talking about the points i made about your post, you go after me for using both pc and mac?

im not sure what the point of that 8 minute video was because i didnt watch it, but im sure you could have easily typed it out in less time so i would have actually gave a sh*t.

by the way, in high school i did a lot of IT stuff, naturally Windows is the system you use for networking and servers because of their abilities there...however now i am a designer with a degree in audio video production, and the software i use for design works much smoother on my mac than it does on my pc. even to this day though i still need my pc because i use it to create e-learning modules, and the program i use to create those is only on windows.

so before your attempt to tell me some sh*t like I Shop Therefore I Am, you could have just asked me why I use both platforms.

and also, b/c you didnt defend the actual topic im going to a.ssume you took your L...as should anyone else in here complaining b/c they still havent come to terms that Apple sells to the masses and uses their design to draw consumers in, not their technological power. regardless of that they still make good quality products for power users, you just have to spend more to get it that way. if you think apple is salty b/c they pissed off some techies who like upgrading their sh*t, your confused.
 5 years ago '06        #86
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 mr_underground said:
I was exactly like you until I got into visual effects, 3D,editing and graphics for video. The Mac was terrible for those tasks. I got a PC half the price with double the specs that was crushing it in performance. Then I learned to program computers, and how hardware worked...after that...PC all day.
that is the only design tool i've used to this point in my career that works better on pc, and like you said only because you can get more power for cheaper...but other than that i wouldnt use avid MC, any adobe program, or pro tools on a PC because ive never had any good experience in doing so....the 12gb iMacs they just got at my old college though eat the fu*k out of maya like its nothing though.
 5 years ago '06        #87
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Dylx said:
.....Or if you're smart, you would just get a external bluray drive....Besides burning cd's for your ancient a.ss car whats the use of a cd drive? I took the DVD drive out of my macbook pro months ago.
you talking bout someone not having money. Look at your dirty a.ss carpet in the avi. Looking like concrete. Why you let your son sit on that filth but spend money on expensive tech that is inferior technologically to the cheaper tech. damn these apple fans are just fu*king wackos in the head.
 5 years ago '06        #88
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Dylx said:
Dude at home like my tv sits on the floor no need to have it nice and slim, im not traveling.

[pic - click to view]

now you buying old a.ss tv's from goodwill? dude, if you stop spending all your income on new apple products every year, maybe you can upgrade other sh*t in your crip. you probably the type that has nothing in your apartment but a table, 2 chairs, a bed, and expensive inferior apple stuff that you buy yearly.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy