Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
 Jim Gunther said:
Much less tech than what? It is eight pounds lighter and 40% less volume. Might not matter to u but many people consider appearance and space saving in their appliance purchases.

No one is being taken for a ride...everyone can read a spec sheet. Apple is just satisfying the market that places a premium on eye catching designs. The budget minded should look elsewhere...other options still exist ya know, why you mad.
Its 8 pounds lighter sitting on

[pic - click to view]

Its 40% thinner if you look at it from the side... and ignore the fact that the middle portion going into the base stand is the exact same size as the previous generation...

[pic - click to view]

YESSS Lighter and thinner iMac, the legs on my desk will appreciate the relief.
 5 years ago '05        #62
Dylx 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 4 4
So now Mac OS is restricted?? And the machines are underpowered? Are pc's using ultra sandy brige chipsets now? Ultra kepler chipsets from nvidia, most laptops have integrated grpahics ? did i miss something?

Pro line up machines match up spec for spec with dells, sonys..ect. I have a macbook pro 15 with 16Gb of ram, and SSD. If you can do it on Pc trust me when i say I can do it on my mac.

Everyone is always throwing out the innovation tag on Apple, you didnt accuse Dell or any other manufacture of not innovating. That's because Everyone else has their pencils ready to copy whatever apple puts out.

Didn't every pc maker go out their way to copy the macbook air, and slap ultra book everywhere? They could have "innovated" and went a separate way then what apple was doing; but they didn't. PC makers could have stayed with the separate tower and monitor, but again they see apple's successful with all-in ones they started copying again. Trust me in a couple of months dell will bring out a awesome and new all in one thats ultra slim with soldered ram...and no one will say a word. You didnt when all the ultra books with soldered ram came out i know you wont now.
 5 years ago '05        #63
Dylx 
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

Its 40% thinner if you look at it from the side... and ignore the fact that the middle portion going into the base stand is the exact same size as the previous generation...

[pic - click to view]

Dude at home like my tv sits on the floor no need to have it nice and slim, im not traveling.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #64
Jim Gunther 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It's 8 pounds lighter and 40% less VOLUME. It takes up less space and most importantly it looks better. Apple consumers value appearance, what the fu*k dont you understand about this. Max spec-per-dollar isnt important to these people....STYLE IS.

You are suggesting that Apple ignore a group of consumers to go satisfy another group thats already getting their needs met by PCs. Thats retard logic. If Apple became a company that sacrificed design appeal for specs and options they'd lose their consumer base to the next company that'll fill the beautiful-tech-design void.

APPLE IS BUILDING WHAT THEIR CONSUMERS WANT. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR fu*kING HEAD
 5 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 Dylx said:
So now Mac OS is restricted?? And the machines are underpowered? Are pc's using ultra sandy brige chipsets now? Ultra kepler chipsets from nvidia, most laptops have integrated grpahics ? did i miss something?

Pro line up machines match up spec for spec with dells, sonys..ect. I have a macbook pro 15 with 16Gb of ram, and SSD. If you can do it on Pc trust me when i say I can do it on my mac.

Everyone is always throwing out the innovation tag on Apple, you didnt accuse Dell or any other manufacture of not innovating. That's because Everyone else has their pencils ready to copy whatever apple puts out.

Didn't every pc maker go out their way to copy the macbook air, and slap ultra book everywhere? They could have "innovated" and went a separate way then what apple was doing; but they didn't. PC makers could have stayed with the separate tower and monitor, but again they see apple's successful with all-in ones they started copying again. Trust me in a couple of months dell will bring out a awesome and new all in one thats ultra slim with soldered ram...and no one will say a word. You didnt when all the ultra books with soldered ram came out i know you wont now.

Loool. Ima Macbook 15 2011 user myself. This is my 3rd model, the 2nd one kept overheating and fan failed, along wit the HD. Called apple corporate, told them after 8 repairs in less than 2 years i had enough, and i was going to file suit. They sent me an email the next day that i had a top end 2011 to replace my 09 low end. FOR FREE EVEN EXCHANGE.

One reason i copped an apple is because of customer service, aside from the OS, which i enjoy using for production, and working. Oh and the free easily accessible apps. Easy to crack app's are the best.

Truth is initially i over paid for my macbook 15inch if i were to go spec for spec comparing it to the Toshiba Tecra's... I might have backed out. Because Apple wanted to give me my money back, after threatening to use the lemon buy back law here in NYC.

But FOR ME the cost was worth it because i got a top end pro after 2 years FOR FREE, by simply biitching, and acting like a n*gga on the phone, and in the store. Oh and it helped that my friend was a genius who sent email to corporate.

Im sorry but as far as hardware Toshiba has been innovating the whole time with lower prices... 500+ on avg. While apple has been refreshing with high prices.
Prtege z930

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

HDMI ports,
the lastest alloy
ssd
wit windows 8... upgradeable for a grand. Compared to like 2k+ at apple.

Aside from the OS, and maybe customer care. Idk anymore.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-25-2012 at 12:46 PM..
 10-25-2012, 12:27 PM         #66
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
poor muhfu*kas bi*ch about computers instead of the monkey they voted in the "white" house....c'mon man...
 5 years ago '11        #67
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 Dylx said:
.....Or if you're smart, you would just get a external bluray drive....Besides burning cd's for your ancient a.ss car whats the use of a cd drive? I took the DVD drive out of my macbook pro months ago.
So you're ok with that? n*ggas is sheeps like a muthafu*ka....why do I have to get an external optical drive when for the last 10 years every iMac has had one
 5 years ago '11        #68
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 TIP2009 said:
poor muhfu*kas bi*ch about computers instead of the monkey they voted in the "white" house....c'mon man...
Racial comment on a urban music site, yeah you fit in around here and we can't talk about this and politics? So everything we do must revolve around politics and who we vote for?
 5 years ago '05        #69
Dylx 
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
So you're ok with that? n*ggas is sheeps like a muthafu*ka....why do I have to get an external optical drive when for the last 10 years every iMac has had one
Im a sheep because i dont use outdated tech?? Thats the way computers are going like it or not. five years there wont be a physical medium anymore, all digital. Stop hanging on to the past, cancel your landline and get a cellphone bro.

Dude stop trolling.
 5 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 Dylx said:
Im a sheep because i dont use outdated tech?? Thats the way computers are going like it or not. five years there wont be a physical medium anymore, all digital. Stop hanging on to the past, cancel your landline and get a cellphone bro.

Dude stop trolling.
thats why your xbox,ps3, and car have cd players...
 5 years ago '04        #71
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 TIP2009 said:
poor muhfu*kas bi*ch about computers instead of the mohttp://d-h.st/Xm4nkey they voted in the "white" house....c'mon man...
yes we are so poor that we talking about $2000 computers and worrying about politics even though there is basically politically motivated ads every media outlets. Also if you want true change, worry about your local government and congress first.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 10-25-2012 at 12:57 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #72
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
apple wins again
 5 years ago '04        #73
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 TIP2009 said:
retards like this is why ther will never be change. bunch of sheep in this muh fu*ka
 5 years ago '11        #74
Jim Gunther 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
Why yall feeding the troll tho. Stay on topic
 5 years ago '04        #75
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Venom said:
what you need a mac for that a high end windows pc cant do?
I've been a graphic designer since 14. For 3 years, I was using a decent desktop PC and liked it, but when I got into college, I decided to get something mobile, so I copped a Macbook because I was told it's the standard for graphic designers. After less than a year, I fell in love with the look and feel of Mac OS.

I got nothing against PCs, I'm far from an Apple fanboy. It's all about personal preference and speaking for myself, I hate PCs and I hate Windows (in comparison to Mac) nowadays. After so many years of being a Mac user, designing on a PC feels very counter-intuitive to me and not nearly as efficient.

That's why articles like this p!ss me off because Apple admittedly has me by the balls.
 5 years ago '05        #76
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
 Windy said:
I'm ordering one with 32g ram already in it, so why the fu*k would I want to upgrade the ram

poor ppl stay hatin on sh*t they can't even afford
Broke n*ggaz

5 years ago '06        #77
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
I know one person that's not worried about this - me.

I use a PC.
 5 years ago '04        #78
mr_underground|m 1967 heat pts1967
space
space
$22,756 | Props total: 28446 28446
 RYLNYC said:
I've been a graphic designer since 14. For 3 years, I was using a decent desktop PC and liked it, but when I got into college, I decided to get something mobile, so I copped a Macbook because I was told it's the standard for graphic designers. After less than a year, I fell in love with the look and feel of Mac OS.

I got nothing against PCs, I'm far from an Apple fanboy. It's all about personal preference and speaking for myself, I hate PCs and I hate Windows (in comparison to Mac) nowadays. After so many years of being a Mac user, designing on a PC feels very counter-intuitive to me and not nearly as efficient.

That's why articles like this p!ss me off because Apple admittedly has me by the balls.
I was exactly like you until I got into visual effects, 3D,editing and graphics for video. The Mac was terrible for those tasks. I got a PC half the price with double the specs that was crushing it in performance. Then I learned to program computers, and how hardware worked...after that...PC all day.
 5 years ago '04        #79
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 mr_underground said:
I was exactly like you until I got into visual effects, 3D,editing and graphics for video. The Mac was terrible for those tasks. I got a PC half the price with double the specs that was crushing it in performance. Then I learned to program computers, and how hardware worked...after that...PC all day.
I don't see myself getting into visual effects anytime soon, but when I do, I'll just buy a maxed out Mac. I know it doesn't make sense financially, but when it comes to computers, I'd rather pay a grand more for the same specs on a Mac as opposed to using a PC. I just can't do it, I don't feel comfortable working on a PC after all these years.

But like I said, it's all personal preference. I'm afraid that in a few years from now, Apple is going to f-ck things up so badly that I won't have any other choice BUT to get a PC again.
 5 years ago '05        #80
Dylx 
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
thats why your xbox,ps3, and car have cd players...
Xbox and ps3 are 6 years old of course they have disk drives

And no my car doesnt have a disk drive, didnt want it. has usb, iPod, bluetooth, and xm/fm/am.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy