Victor Cruz wants a new contract before the season ends

most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 726 726
I told y'all manningham was a big deal sure he messed up some routes but son couldn't be ignored out there.Eli miss him.
 11-05-2012, 11:27 AM         #82
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
I told y'all manningham was a big deal sure he messed up some routes but son couldn't be ignored out there.Eli miss him.
I feel what you're saying and where you're coming from... But We have plently of Talent...

We just haven't decided who we want to be on Offense.

We are barely letting our #1 and #2 Picks touch the field.

If Wilson was getting 10-15 Snaps a game as a change of pace back and Randle wasn't going in and out every other play to share time with Hixon there would be a much greater continuity.

Right now it's like we aren't committing to who we want to be.

Too many cooks in the kitchen etc.


Last edited by Illstreet; 11-05-2012 at 11:41 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #83
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 726 726
 Illstreet said:
I feel where you're saying and where you're coming from... But We have plently of Talent...

We just haven't decided who we want to be on Offense.

We are barely letting our #1 and #2 Picks touch the field.

If Wilson was getting 10-15 Snaps a game as a change of pace back and Randle wasn't going in and out every other play to share time with Hixon there would be a much greater continuity.

Right now it's like we aren't committing to who we want to be.

Too many cooks in the kitchen etc.
If they mix in the short game they will be ok tossing bombs every other play and missing its k!lling drives. Slants or crossing routes and allow hakeem and cruz or whoever plat 3rd wr to make a play
 11-05-2012, 11:41 AM         #84
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
If they mix in the short game they will be ok tossing bombs every other play and missing its k!lling drives. Slants or crossing routes and allow hakeem and cruz or whoever plat 3rd wr to make a play
We never fukking run Slants.

I hate Gilbride.
 6 years ago '05        #85
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1674 1674
nicks couldn't even get open and you're hating on cruz? the steelers had their best corner on cruz all game no matter where he lined up. nicks couldn't even get separation on their number 2 corner smh.
 11-12-2012, 07:47 AM         #86
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


3 Straight Garbage Nonexistent Games since he started talking about his contract...

Leads the NFL in Drops...

Can't blame Nicks this week either...

But yall don't hear me tho.
 6 years ago '07        #87
st21 1368 heat pts1368
space
avatar space
space
$58,685 | Props total: 52935 52935
 Stupendamatic said:
illstreet has had a vendetta against Cruz ever since training camp when he felt disrespected because Cruz apparently ignored him,
this can't be life
 11-12-2012, 07:52 AM         #88
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 st21 said:
this can't be life
I don't suppose facts would matter to idiot like you... Just quote nonsense.
 6 years ago '07        #89
st21 1368 heat pts1368
space
avatar space
space
$58,685 | Props total: 52935 52935
 Illstreet said:
I don't suppose facts would matter to idiot like you... Just quote nonsense.
i just thought that comment was funny. if i were you i would bring up the time stupendamatic got exposed for posting on a p*nis enlargement forum
 11-12-2012, 08:24 AM         #90
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 st21 said:
i just thought that comment was funny. if i were you i would bring up the time stupendamatic got exposed for posting on a p*nis enlargement forum
I didn't even know that sh*t...

But I wouldn't even have to bring that up... I got him on the facts... And on track record.

Still, that sh*t is hilarious.
 6 years ago '07        #91
st21 1368 heat pts1368
space
avatar space
space
$58,685 | Props total: 52935 52935
here it go i just found the sh*t
fu*king @ this sh*t

 6 years ago '11        #92
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,104 | Props total: 2863 2863
 st21 said:
i just thought that comment was funny. if i were you i would bring up the time stupendamatic got exposed for posting on a p*nis enlargement forum
 6 years ago '11        #93
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,104 | Props total: 2863 2863
 st21 said:
here it go i just found the sh*t
fu*king @ this sh*t

Oh

My

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo d
 6 years ago '07        #94
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
and he's going to want a new QB.

 6 years ago '07        #95
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Oh damn, didn't even see how fast this thread turned.

 11-12-2012, 08:46 AM         #96
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 st21 said:
here it go i just found the sh*t
fu*king @ this sh*t



:jayhah2:









 11-12-2012, 08:54 AM         #97
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG readin this sh*t...

Dude said he was writing a Paper.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy