Victor Cruz wants a new contract before the season ends

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-28-2012, 03:51 AM         #61
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
they did double Cruz at one point

[pic - click to view]

Cruz had nothing to do with that play...

Nicks took a 3 yard Crossing Route for 70 yards to the house and a just said "Fukk you, stop me".
 10-29-2012, 04:37 PM         #62
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another Drop filled garbage a.ss Game from Cruz Yesterday...

Reese is watching.
 5 years ago '06        #63
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,519 | Props total: 17954 17954
 Illstreet said:
Another Drop filled garbage a.ss Game from Cruz Yesterday...

Reese is watching.
So Nicks wasn't dropping everything in sight as well?
 10-29-2012, 05:00 PM         #64
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
So Nicks wasn't dropping everything in sight as well?
Nicks had Two "Drops" with CBs drapped all over him...

Cruz was just stone cold droppin Balls... Period. AGAIN.

And the difference is, last I checked, Nicks wasn't giving interviews all last week talking bout how he wants a new contract before the season is over... smh

Don't play dumb...

And this is the second time in 2 Months he's done this against this Key Division Rival... Something to be concerned about.

Last edited by Illstreet; 10-29-2012 at 05:07 PM..
 10-29-2012, 05:05 PM         #65
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
We all know you love Nicks but...

He will say reply with Nicks ain't 100% healthy.
Um excuse me, this is a Giants inner circle problem... Doesn't concern your f*ggot a.ss in the least.

Worry about your own scrub fukking team.

And weren't you the bi*ch orgasming all over himself when yall signed Aso?... Yeah, I need your thoughts on FA Moves & Contracts.

5 years ago '07        #66
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 Illstreet said:

And the difference is, last I checked, Nicks wasn't giving interviews all last week talking bout how he wants a new contract before the season is over... smh

Don't play dumb...

And this is the second time in 2 Months he's done this against this Key Division Rival... Something to be concerned about.
both of them sucked yesterday and couldnt get any seperation and i hope you not counting that drop when cruz got rocked against him.

nicks was in the media giving clairbone no respect had me like then came out and didnt do sh*t! had me like

gotta give that rook credit he came to play nicks or cruz didnt

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 10-29-2012 at 05:35 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #67
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
Cmon illstreet hakeem dropped passes he should have caught. The back shoulder throw shouldve been automatic he dropped so gimme catches
 5 years ago '04        #68
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Damn fellas. We need them both, and they both have been great. I just need my n*gga Nicks to get and stay healthy. Because with both of them, we are fukking lethal.

I'll give Dallas some credit it holding Cruz and Nicks down but as we proved time and time again, our duo takes a herculean effort to stop.
 5 years ago '05        #69
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Illstreet said:

Don't play dumb...

nicks is still on a first round rookie deal for another year. cruz is on a udfa deal and is a restricted free agent after this year. cruz isn't going around saying he wants a new deal, he is being asked about it in interviews since it is obvious he has outplayed his contract and is a free agent next year.

i respect your opinions but i know you're not the biggest cruz supporter... nicks is a beast and needs to be paid as well but he isn't a free agent next year, cruz is.

it shouldn't have to turn into a cruz vs nicks debate. they're both great players and will hopefully be with the giants for a very long time.
 5 years ago '06        #70
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
Victor Cruz is happy about his contract negotiations with the Giants. Tuesday on his weekly radio spot, Cruz said that the team and his agent had agreed to the structure of a deal, but Wednesday would not elaborate on that.

“As of right now, the negotiations are being talked about. The only thing in place right now, is the structure,” Cruz said. “It's positive, it's better than nothing.”

The Giants may be looking to lock up the 25-year old wide receiver long term after his breakout season in 2011.

Cruz, a New Jersey native, came out of nowhere last season to set a franchise record with 1,536 receiving yards. He has been seeking a new contract with the Giants since then.

Cruz, who is to be paid $540,000 this season under his current contract, is scheduled to be a restricted free agent at the end of this season. Cruz has 53 catches for 650 yards and seven touchdowns in the first eight games of this season.

Cruz would not define the “structure” of the contract or whether the team and his agent had agreed on the financial details or the length.

“I am happy,” Cruz said when asked. “I am happy.”

Read more:
great news
 5 years ago '05        #71
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
illstreet has had a vendetta against Cruz ever since training camp when he felt disrespected because Cruz apparently ignored him, in his words Cruz has a big head because of his fame.

I can't take half of the sh*t he says serious when it comes to football.

idk how you can compare the Cruz situation to what happened with Smith. Two players with a different skill set and one who ended up tearing up his knee.

Cruz is a #1 wideout, Nicks is a #1 wideout, I'm as big a Nicks fan as anyone but don't discredit Cruz because you want tor ide Nicks' d!ck.
 5 years ago '10        #72
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
come on boys dont start throwing shots at eachother we are not eagles fans

we better then this
 5 years ago '07        #73
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
to illstreet credit he did say he was wrong about cruz he mustve caught him on a bad day because he was more approachable another time

but at the end of the day like somebody else said dont turn this into a cruz vs nicks,both are beast and they compliment each other well get both locked up longterm and with wilson adding that element that havnt been here since tiki out the backfield this offense gonna be hard to stop for years to come
 5 years ago '04        #74
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Infamous2o1x said:
come on boys dont start throwing shots at eachother we are not eagles fans

we better then this

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #75
space
space
 Venom said:

[pic - click to view]

why is it awkward? i aint ever noticed everyone arguing like i have this year. this like the 4th time this year i seen gmen fans throwing shots at eachother.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Infamous2o1x said:
why is it awkward? i aint ever noticed everyone arguing like i have this year. this like the 4th time this year i seen gmen fans throwing shots at eachother.
its awkward cause giants fans been getting at each other lately
 5 years ago '10        #77
space
space
 Venom said:
its awkward cause giants fans been getting at each other lately
yeah we aint gotta agree on everything but some of the sh*t i been reading lately got me like friendly disputes is normal , throwing shots back and forth? not our style
 5 years ago '09        #78
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2775 2775
Cruz been doing good after last year's breakout. The only bad thing about this is they might have to overpay for him. And it would be a shame if they overpay for him and his numbers dip. If I was the Giants, I would wait and see how this season pans out. I doubt he is going for 1500 receiving yards, but if he gets 1200 or more, give him some more money.
 5 years ago '11        #79
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 11-05-2012, 11:27 AM         #80
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And another week of garbage play...

Stupendamatic said:
illstreet has had a vendetta against Cruz ever since training camp when he felt disrespected because Cruz apparently ignored him, in his words Cruz has a big head because of his fame.

I can't take half of the sh*t he says serious when it comes to football.

idk how you can compare the Cruz situation to what happened with Smith. Two players with a different skill set and one who ended up tearing up his knee.

Cruz is a #1 wideout, Nicks is a #1 wideout, I'm as big a Nicks fan as anyone but don't discredit Cruz because you want tor ide Nicks' d!ck.
Bruh... You need to keep your muthafukken mouth shut when talkin bout me. Period.

You can't take half the sh*t I say seriously bout Football?

Let me make it very clearly for you...

Weren't you the clown with the Herzlich Avy at the beginning of the Year getting hyped up by beat writers while I was tellin you this dude isn't looking that great at camp?

How'd he play yesterday bruh? Got Punk'd all over the fukken field.

Weren't you the dude arguing with me about how we needed to re-sign Kiwanuka and he's worth the money blah blah blah?... This muthafu*ka got a 20 Million Dollar Contract and has made ONE FUKKING PLAY IN 9 GAMES...

And lastly, I've said from the beginning and maintained that Cruz is not a #1 WR you can Build your Offense Around.

I was saying this last year... I've been saying it this year. I've been consistent on this period. Ain't got sh*t to do with any personal interaction I had with him(which by the way I brought up just to let yall know, the dude you're idolizing is kinda a d!ck in real life, which was true.).

Proof in the pudding?... Look how our Offense runs with Nicks as the #1 and Cruz and the compliment/wild card. On the flipside, look at how our Offense has been running with Cruz as the #1, and Nicks as the compliment...

Tell me how that sh*t's lookin bruh... Tell me.

Not so fukkin good huh? Just like I said...

So you can't take half the sh*t I say about football seriously? Mufukka, maybe you better start listening.

Cause you stay getting sh*t wrong.

Suck my d!ck.

Last edited by Illstreet; 11-05-2012 at 11:34 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy