Victor Cruz wants a new contract before the season ends

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
Nick's better than Cruz. what y'all don't seem to get is Nick's commands double teams 100% of the time when they both play is still Nick's. therefore Cruz gets off the moment they try and double Cruz Nick's k!lls a team. the playoffs last year is a perfect example. at the end of the day they both gonna get paid Cruz gonna get that franchise tag tho. i think Reese knows who's his #1 priority at wr.
 5 years ago '09        #42
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,174 | Props total: 2561 2561
Dude is a dog... Pay this man his money.
 5 years ago '10        #43
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Ghettoquiz said:
Nick's better than Cruz. what y'all don't seem to get is Nick's commands double teams 100% of the time when they both play is still Nick's. therefore Cruz gets off the moment they try and double Cruz Nick's k!lls a team. the playoffs last year is a perfect example. at the end of the day they both gonna get paid Cruz gonna get that franchise tag tho. i think Reese knows who's his #1 priority at wr.
they did double Cruz at one point

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #44
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
i say pay the guy 5 year 50 mil or 3 for 32 mil

It's embarassing for him to be making 540,000 right now... Get all the endorsements you can Vic because one play can end it all

Sad Osi and Tuck will have to go unless they take significant cuts

Webster is still being slept on I see... 10 mil is a lot but He is still a solid number 1
 5 years ago '09        #45
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Illstreet said:
I can get onboard with something between 45-55 Mil for 6 years...

If he's ridiculously thinking something more than that, then let him become a RFA next year, just like Wallace, and if a team is willing to give up a 1st and a huge contract... So be it.

He's a really good player... But he's not a complete a WR(often doesn't run block, doesn't play outside)... And he's not a #1.

And a slot reciever is much easier to replace than a true #1.

I know he has injury concerns... But Nicks is still the irreplaceable WR on this team to me.

Realest Giants fan post in here.
 5 years ago '06        #46
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,482 | Props total: 17926 17926
 chctynig2804 said:
I think Kenny is gonna dip. he's a free agent this year and they wont give him a contract before Cruz IMO. a team will throw some money at him and possibly lure him away
Kenny hasn't been the same since those knees went bad. Stevie Brown has been doing a decent job at safety he isn't Phillips, but he isn't looking terrible either. I can live with Stevie Brown if it means keeping Cruz Nicks and JPP
 5 years ago '07        #47
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 killadre said:
I wouldn't have given lil Calvin Johnson a contract like that. It ain't like he's going to help deliver a Super Bowl

[pic - click to view]

Like Calvin couldn't have done what Cruz did? Calvin only had 1game but he put up 200+
 5 years ago '06        #48
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
I'm not a Giant fan, I hate you !!'s. But this dude deserves to get paid. He puts in work.
 5 years ago '09        #49
jholla2k 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 2 2
Yea they need to pay dat man hes deserved it as long as it not calvin johnson money im good
 10-25-2012, 10:41 AM         #50
YoungGuru'07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twentythree said:
i can't believe they're letting this n*gga walk around with a $500k salary
This....that's disrespectful. Pay that man. And here I am wondering why this n*gga is doin commercials and a club promoter on the side
 5 years ago '11        #51
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 killadre said:
He's more productive then all these clowns w/ these big paydays
Until he gets that big payday of his own. Making a few hundred thousands a year and then making $10 million a year is a HUGE change in lifestyle. Mo money Mo problems....
 5 years ago '06        #52
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8864 8864
GET RID OF BRADSHAW/OSI/WEBSTER.

bi*ch a.sses. tired of they sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #53
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 MythMade said:
Like Calvin couldn't have done what Cruz did? Calvin only had 1game but he put up 200+
You could have been left on floor, bed, swallowed, flushed down the toilet ect....

But nope didn't happen
 5 years ago '07        #54
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 YoungGuru'07 said:
This....that's disrespectful. Pay that man. And here I am wondering why this n*gga is doin commercials and a club promoter on the side
so you think when cruz get his big contract he gonna stop doing commercials?! getting that side paper?
 5 years ago '09        #55
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Cruz is nice but I tend to think Eli has made him a lot better than people want to say. I dont think he would go to say the Chargers or Cowboys, you know a team with a decent QB and do what he does now.

as FOAMZ sig says. ELITE

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 10-25-2012 at 02:06 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #56
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
come to washington n*gga, salsa your way through chocolate city...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #57
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
Cruz is my fu*king guy and everything, but its like some of yall said Eli makes everyone around him WAY WAY WAY better

can anyone tell me if Kevin Boss has made 1 catch since leaving the Giants?
 5 years ago '07        #58
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
i heard the interview. He said "The sooner the better, but im just gonna concentrate on football" these people love to stir sh*t up..

n*ggaz be makin sh*t up

he deserves every penny hes about to get from us

Last edited by KnicksLost; 10-25-2012 at 03:35 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #59
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,739 | Props total: 7613 7613
Pay Him In Football Caps?
 10-28-2012, 03:44 AM         #60
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
I couldn't disagree more with all that you just said.

1. He is a willing run defender. If you're going to use this past weekend as an example to support your claim that's fine, but that's the only example of it in all of his games and it was ONE play.

2. Saying he doesn't play outside is idiotic and simply not true. "For the season he’s broadly playing 50% of his snaps in the slot and that was again the case in this game, splitting his 58 plays right down the middle, outside and slot." -

3. Good slot WRs are not easier to come by. They are valuable a.ssets because not every WR can play the slot, just like not every CB can play the slot.

4. He's top 5 in targets, receptions, 1st downs, yards, and touchdowns, yet he's not a "true #1".

And you're wrong.

1. You're talking out of your a.ss... Cruz gives up on downfield Run Blocking in almost every fukking game. I suggest you start watching closer... He gets lazy and gives up early in the play waaaay too often... Unlike Nicks, who run blocks as well as any WR in the League.

2. When we go 3 Wide, Cruz goes to the slot. Period. Can he play outside? Yes... Is he as affective outside as he is in the slot? No... ie. He's not a #1 WR. Stop playing dumb.

3. Remember Steve Smith?... Most catches in a Season in Giants history??? Can't let him walk? Remember that?... Seen son lately? How we doing?...

I'm not saying you can just replace him, or his playmaking ability, or his production... You can't. But you can replace a Slot WR easier than you can a Complete #1 WR like Nicks... Those guys don't just come along....

4. Obviously Cruz's #'s are nutso right now... Our other Top guy has been out or hobbled 6 out of the 7 games we've played... Eli is going where he's comfortable right now... And Cruz is doing the damn thing.

The guy has earned a new deal, and a sh*tload of cash... I said I'd be ok with a 6 year 50 Mil deal for christ sakes... But if you really think he's a Complete WR or is just gonna go out and be able to fill Nicks's spot if we lose him... You're in for a rude awakening. He's not that guy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy