Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
The fact that they cover this kind of non sense and people actually read it and then gossip about it is silly when the fed reserve is looting America's wealth away and giving all of it to Corporate Banking Institutions that are all put in place by Royal families in England. Let's get real here....

If I want theatrics I'll go to a play.
 5 years ago '11        #122
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 SoFresh170 said:
the what?
Maybe you should read through the thread. Particularly, post #49
 10-24-2012, 03:13 PM         #123
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"walk/speak softly but carry a big stick."

when obama has the advantage>romney stans are very timid.

when romney has the advantage>obama stans are very timid.

cancel each other out already!
 5 years ago '05        #124
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Obama can't keep his wife happy, how is going to keep you happy
 5 years ago '04        #125
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
I already know what was said by the elites about Obama's Hope campaign and term sparking hope in the Black people...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #126
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
wrong
 10-24-2012, 05:48 PM         #127
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
I already know what was said by the elites about Obama's Hope campaign and term sparking hope in the Black people...

Black people in this country are at the bottom of the totem pole........and if they have it their way we will stay there. That's why this country works so hard to separate black Americans from everyone else.......if there is trouble in our community basically its our problem, and it our responsibility to fix it....regardless of the inexplicable lack of resources to do so............however if trouble occurs that affect other races of people......well mainstream America mostly............then its everybody's problem and we all have to pitch in to give a sh*t..............and if for any reason blacks express the inability to give a sh*t...well then we are looked at as racist and not "true" Americans therefore why give a sh*t about us at all.........a real catch 22........as sad as it is if Obama ever for once came out and said that he is for the advancement of the black race in this country he would get impeached so fu*king fast. But on the other hand why should he in a country that is so multi cultural.........that would not be a good representation of America as a whole..............

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-24-2012 at 05:53 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #128
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Dos-effect said:
Black people in this country are at the bottom of the totem pole........and if they have it their way we will stay there. That's why this country works so hard to separate black Americans from everyone else.......if there is trouble in our community basically its our problem, and it our responsibility to fix it....regardless of the inexplicable lack of resources to do so............however if trouble occurs that affect other races of people......well mainstream America mostly............then its everybody's problem and we all have to pitch in to give a sh*t..............and if for any reason blacks express the inability to give a sh*t...well then we are looked at as racist and not "true" Americans therefore why give a sh*t about us at all.........a real catch 22........as sad as it is if Obama ever for once came out and said that he is for the advancement of the black race in this country he would get impeached so fu*king fast. But on the other hand why should he in a country that is so multi cultural.........that would not be a good representation of America as a whole..............
And the border is that way < > ^ \/..........If that's how it really is in this country and I was black and mistreated and at the bottom of the totem pole and I had to fix my own problems but also had to fix others then I would GET THE F*CK OUT. I would bounce to the nearest country that would take me. Man I wouldn't get played like that.

"Either you blind or you dont mind" -Spitta
 10-25-2012, 10:37 AM         #129
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The paragraph is from an American perspective........but the issue is really a global issue.......these fu*ks work overtime to to keep themselves on top.......and try to cover it up as a world issue, when really its another step towards supreme domination of whites world wide......
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy