Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
11646 pageviews
145 comments

ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
Oct 23 - Donald Trump to reveal ‘divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama’,

Donald Trump is to claim that he has unearthed divorce papers of Michelle Obama and the President, according to a respected financial pundit with links to the tycoon.

It is alleged that the eccentric real estate mogul will claim that the documents show the First Lady and the President were at one point in their two decades of marriage seriously considering splitting up.

Trump set the hare running on Monday by claiming that he was set to make an announcement on Wednesday that would be ‘bordering on gigantic' and that it would ‘possibly’ change the Presidential race.

The billionaire told Fox & Friends that he had 'something very, very big concerning the president of the United States'. 'It's going to be very big. I know one thing- you will cover it in a very big fashion’.

Trump declined to elaborate, but today an investor who appears on the same business talk show as him claimed to have more details.

Douglas Kass, a Florida-based investor who appears on CNBC’s talkshow ‘Squawkbox’ where Trump is often a commentator, tweeted to his 48,000 followers: 'High above the Alps my Gnome has heard that Donald Trump will announce that he has unearthed divorce papers between the Prez and his wife.'

When asked about the Tweet, Trump spokeswoman Holly Lorenzo told MailOnline: ‘All we know is that he is going to announce it on his Twitter and Facebook accounts tomorrow. I don’t know what time it will be, that’s all I know.'

Interviews with both Kass and Trump appeared on the show’s website this morning.

Kass is an author, the founder and President of Seabreeze Partners Management and has also appeared in newspapers including the Wall St Journal and the New York Times.

The claims about divorce papers have previously been made in a book released earlier this year by author Ed Klein. The White House rubbished the allegations then and claimed Klein had a history of making things up.

Trump also has a questionable record when it comes to his own allegations, most notably being a leading ‘birther’, so-called because he believes Obama was born in Kenya and not Hawaii, thus disqualifying him from being President of the United States.

The host of The Apprentice even claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii in his failed attempt to prove the theory.

Despite the support of the Tea Party the issue went away when the President released the long form of his birth certificate last year.

The President also spent a portion of his speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner in April 2011 taking jabs at Trump.

He said: 'Now, I know that he’s taken some flak lately, but no one is happier, no one is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald.

'And that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter - like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?'

The two men have however remained very public enemies. Obama has branded Trump a ‘carnival barker’ and Trump in reply refers to the incumbent as ‘the worst president ever’ and even threatened to run against him.

He toured New Hampshire and said very clearly that he was seriously contemplating a shot at the presidency. Later he became something of a political touchstone for the various Republican candidates and eventually endorsed Mitt Romney.

In Klein’s book, called ‘The Amateur’, he claimed that Mrs Obama prepared the divorce papers to separate from the President in 2000 following his disastrous attempt to win a House seat in Chicago.

After he lost miserably the future First Lady was supposedly disgusted that her husband had put at risk their ‘stable and secure future’.

The book claims their marriage - in its eighth year at the time - was ‘on the rocks’ with Mr Obama so depressed some of his friends feared he was suicidal.

In the end Mr Obama ran for a Senate seat in Illinois and won it in, a.ssuming office in 2005 and restoring her faith in him.

Among the other claims in Klein’s book are that Bill Clinton branded Mr Obama an ‘amateur’, which was denied by the former President.

The Obamas, who have two children, Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11, have now been married for 20 years and repeatedly share publicly their continued affections and love for each other.

MailOnline has received no response from Kass or the White House.

[pic - click to view]

Donald Trump to reveal ¿divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama¿, claims respected financial pundit | Mail Online

145 comments for "Oct 23 - Donald Trump to reveal ‘divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama’,"

5 years ago '06        #2
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
So that's the big news? Pres ALMOST split from his wife? Guess Romney gotta get my vote now cause not only is he married but he's mormon so he prolly got a few other wives on the side. Lord knows I can't have a president who ALMOST had trouble in a relationship....
 10-23-2012, 03:24 PM         #3
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont get it.. what good is donald or any other us citizen is going to get outta this?
 5 years ago '11        #4
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
Man these racist crackas is willing to do anything to get Obama out of office it's sad. I don't see how divorce papers have anything to do with an election.
 5 years ago '11        #5
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Kobe almost got a divorce too. Then he got D12. Does that mean D12 gonna be the new Security of Defense?
 5 years ago '11        #6
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
Man these racist crackas is willing to do anything to get Obama out of office it's sad. I don't see how divorce papers have anything to do with an election.
This reminds me of the movie "The Campaign" when Will Ferrell said, "He can't keep his wife happy, how is going to keep you happy"
 5 years ago '11        #7
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,665 | Props total: 40937 40937
It is really sad when people have to use sh*tty tactics like these to try and win a vote. Nobody plays fare anymore on anything.......I swear it's like everyone in high school again. Grown a.ss trump gonna leak info that Obama nearly had a divorce and that's supposed to make a difference...fu*king idiots...
 5 years ago '11        #8
space
space
This is from Obama's book Audacity of Hope
But when fall came—when my classes started back up, the legislature went back into
session, and Michelle went back to work—the strains in our relationship began to show.
I was often gone for three days at a stretch, and even when I was back in Chicago, I
might have evening meetings to attend, or papers to grade, or briefs to write. Michelle
found that a part-time job had a funny way of expanding. We found a wonderful inhome babysitter to look after Malia while we were at work, but with a full-time
employee suddenly on our payroll, money got tight.

Tired and stressed, we had little time for conversation, much less romance. When I
launched my ill-fated congressional run, Michelle put up no pretense of being happy
with the decision. My failure to clean up the kitchen suddenly became less endearing.
Leaning down to kiss Michelle good-bye in the morning, all I would get was a peck on
the cheek. By the time Sasha was born—just as beautiful, and almost as calm as her
sister—my wife’s anger toward me seemed barely contained.

“You only think about yourself,” she would tell me. “I never thought I’d have to raise a
family alone.”

I was stung by such accusations; I thought she was being unfair. After all, it wasn’t as if
I went carousing with the boys every night. I made few demands of Michelle—I didn’t
expect her to darn my socks or have dinner waiting for me when I got home. Whenever
I could, I pitched in with the kids. All I asked for in return was a little tenderness.
Instead, I found myself subjected to endless negotiations about every detail of managing
the house, long lists of things that I needed to do or had forgotten to do, and a generally
sour attitude. I reminded Michelle that compared to most families, we were incredibly
lucky. I reminded her as well that for all my flaws, I loved her and the girls more than
anything else. My love should be enough, I thought. As far as I was concerned, she had
nothing to complain about.

It was only upon reflection, after the trials of those years had passed and the kids had
started school, that I began to appreciate what Michelle had been going through at the
time, the struggles so typical of today’s working mother. For no matter how liberated I
liked to see myself as—no matter how much I told myself that Michelle and I were
equal partners, and that her dreams and ambitions were as important as my own—the
fact was that when children showed up, it was Michelle and not I who was expected to
make the necessary adjustments. Sure, I helped, but it was always on my terms, on my
schedule. Meanwhile, she was the one who had to put her career on hold. She was the
one who had to make sure that the kids were fed and bathed every night. If Malia or
Sasha got sick or the babysitter failed to show up, it was she who, more often than not,
had to get on the phone to cancel a meeting at work.
Yes, there were problems. I don't see how any of that is relevant to him being president though. Trump is grasping for straws.

10-23-2012, 03:58 PM         #9
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grown a.ss man acting like a 4 year old. in 2000 divorce papers were PREPARED. I mean yea it sucks when ya relationship is in a rough patch but god damn it Trump just sit your bitter fu*king a.ss down.
 5 years ago '06        #10
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
This is nothing but a bi*ch made move

like..how are you gonna do deep like that and release personal information on the man (assuming its true) like a high school drama queen. I understand Obama's a public figure and has to expect people interfering in his personal life..but he's also the President, and that calls for a certain amount of respect. And as another public figure you don't stoop down to the level of disrespecting your President in public like that. In short... Donalds a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '11        #11
space
space
Donald Trump been divorced two times and he's trying to get on Obama for almost being divorced.

This is only big news if the reason for divorce was the Obama was sucking d*ck for crack
 5 years ago '07        #12
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16973 16973
Would Obama b prez if he was married to a white woman?
 5 years ago '07        #13
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16222 16222
man sad part is people would take this some kind of consideration for voting...merica kcuf yea.

#inb4foshizzlecallsmeeurotrash

seriously foshizzle these are the kind of people that rep america..you vouch for such ignorance?
 5 years ago '04        #14
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
This is a complete joke
 5 years ago '04        #15
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
 Mr. Gribble said:
W**** people.
Fixed

10-23-2012, 04:43 PM         #16
sflm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha, you bobbleheads are in fear of something that hasn't even been released by Trump. And, by the way, the divorce papers being what Donald Trump is going to release is hearsay. Wait until tomorrow see if this is really it. If it is, it's going to barely have an effect on Obama as i see it (being someone who doesn't support Obama). I'm guessing what Donald Trump has on Obama is probably not divorce papers though. But we'll see.

And about the racist cracka this, racist cracka that stuff. The 'racist crackas' are those voting for Obama. If Obama were, in a strange universe, to turn Republican after the elections these same white liberals supporting him now would come out with their hoods and endless racial hate towards him.
 5 years ago '10        #17
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
This would only be an issue for SOME of the more conservative voters if it's discovered that the divorce almost happened because of infidelity.

But it seems like they just hit a rough patch, which most Americans can actually relate to. In a country where the divorce rate is over 50%, they should actually be applauded for working their way through the issues.

Shows they are strong and can weather the storm.

If anything this just makes Donald trump look like more of a corn.
 5 years ago '04        #18
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
not news. gossip at best. nothing to do with anything. donald needs a new building to manage.
 5 years ago '11        #19
space
space
 all3rd said:
Hate Trump but I seriously doubt that is the big news
It probably is. He got it from the book The Amateur by Ed Klein which was the unauthorized biography of Obama released earlier this year.

The book even use Donald Trump's review for advertising it

Donald Trump says The Amateur is “the best book I’ve read on how Barack Obama is wrecking our country.”

[pic - click to view]

Conservatives are probably going to say, see, Ed Klein wasn't lying about the divorce and everything else in the book is true. And then they are going to try to use the other unconfirmed "facts" in Klein's book to paint a portrait of Obama.

Then Liberals are going to say that Ed Klein is the same person who wrote an unauthorized biography of Hilary Clinton. A book that had so many errors claiming to be facts that the publisher had to issue a statement.

Then everybody will forget and the people who were voting for Romney before this "bombshell" will continue to vote for Romney and the people who were voting for Obama before this "bombshell" will continue to vote for Obama.

5 years ago '06        #20
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
Lol who gives a sh*t....this only makes donald look stupid again.

This shows you even smart rich people can be dumb.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 10-23-2012 at 06:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy