most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
btl04 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 2061 2061
n*ggas on here hating hard! The kid came with a solid a.ss record. Just cause he aint cooning like the rest of the trash out, you m.A.A.d? Give the young boy his props and move on. Classic, not really. But it does deserve all the acclaim. Refreshing IMO
 5 years ago '09        #102
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 2992 2992
 10-24-2012, 12:53 PM         #103
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TDE Ain't sh*t free.
 5 years ago '04        #104
btl04 
space
space
 monyemoney said:
An opinion isnt hating young fella..stop with that new millnium excuse sh*t...every idea other than the popular one is hating???..ok so if you like ketchup and i dont..is that hating too??? I fu*king hate that sh*t..the word hate is misused...content thats real i applaud that...but it tKes more than that to be a great emcee...period..anyone who truly knows hiphop knows this..im not trolling im tryna school you young boys...and men living in their second childhoods

Delivery..precense..voice...flow..bars...content.. all that and more makes for a great emcee...just cause your not coonin doesnt make u dope...people said the same about kanye...he came during an era when fiddy wS winning and everyone was claiming to have been shot just to get a deal..ye was a breath of fresh air too during that time a break from the norm...ye knows how to put good songs together because he is a producer but as an emcee he is fu*kin trash...listen to him..his voice his flow all that is corny..but im hating right???
Foh
You getting real emotional over a guys album you seem not to like. Dont listen! Move on! You feel the need to crusade against him cause YOU don't feel him and others do. That is hating! You gave your opinion back when were rambling. Yes there are ppl on here overhyping as much as you are repetitively giving your negative opinion. Going out of your way to say everyone who likes the album is a brainwashed stan or is a paid cosigner is hating. Thats my opinion
 5 years ago '04        #105
btl04 
space
space
 berzerkerguts said:
Do you listen to yourself?? You fu*king ramble about nothing... I'm certainly aware of perception of success... I'm 24 and I never spoke on your level in life. I just honestly think it's sad you feel so strongly against this man for simply releasing music that people enjoy and doing so without compromising himself... What made his success in this for me is that he brought back a concept album and real story in hiphop that obviously alot of people can relate to if not just feel. Your acting like a child bro seriously. Your mad because people like something...Explain me this logic sir im anxiously anticipating your reply
 5 years ago '12        #106
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,138 | Props total: 15852 15852
n*ggas in here typing essays expressing their disagreement just cause K.Dot got XXL rating

Oh and to you conspiracy, Interscope bought the rating a.ss n*ggas....The last album off Interscope to get an XXL rating was Get Rich or Die Tryin'.....in 2003

Let Kendrick eat
 5 years ago '04        #107
btl04 
space
space
 CosbySweater said:
n*ggas in here typing essays expressing their disagreement just cause K.Dot got XXL rating

Oh and to you conspiracy, Interscope bought the rating a.ss n*ggas....The last album off Interscope to get an XXL rating was Get Rich or Die Tryin'.....in 2003

Let Kendrick eat
 5 years ago '07        #108
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
Wouldn't expect any less. Its the best debut I've heard in a while.
 5 years ago '07        #109
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 5911 5911

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #110
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
a well deserved grade. it's a great album.
 10-24-2012, 03:13 PM         #111
D.Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to the boy kendrick
 5 years ago '06        #112
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 J Rob said:
can you at least explain what makes Kendrick Lamar "garbage"?

as I've stated before, it seems like the only people who don't get the hype are the ones who are looking for technical sh*t like multis, metaphors, wordplay, vocal, etc.....and I agree that in that aspect K. Dot is slightly above average. But there's more to lyricism than raw technical ability. You have to factor in sh*t like content, emotion, and imagery....those are Kendrick strengths, and they more than make up for his average/slightly above technical ability.

When reviewing as album, you review it as a whole....not just the technical aspects of it. Some people just don't seems to understand this.
Yup.
 5 years ago '11        #113
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 467 467
I honestly think n*ggas have gotten so used to bi*ching about "real hiphop" not being alive anymore & sh*t, that even when an undeniably great album drops, yall still wanna bi*ch about it not being up to par.

This n*gga dropped a masterpiece & yall are trippin.

It seems like you n*ggas are TRYING TO FIND a reason to discredit the album or downplay it.

& if you dont like the album, at least explain why. Im pretty sure it because yall n*ggas dont know how to appreciate A FULLY DEVELOPED ALBUM rather than randomness comin outta your speakers that you dumb n*ggas can actually understand.

Name something that has dropped within the last 5 years fu*kin with GKMC. Ill wait

Last edited by AngOmusic93; 10-24-2012 at 05:05 PM..
 10-24-2012, 06:13 PM         #114
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:

as I've stated before, it seems like the only people who don't get the hype are the ones who are looking for technical sh*t like multis, metaphors, wordplay, vocal, etc.....and I agree that in that aspect K. Dot is slightly above average. But there's more to lyricism than raw technical ability. You have to factor in sh*t like content, emotion, and imagery....those are Kendrick strengths, and they more than make up for his average/slightly above technical ability..

post your favorite "kdot" song.

im all ears.

[pic - click to view]

10-24-2012, 06:15 PM         #115
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas are so mad in here tho

i mean why..

folks say they dont like "KDOT", then so be it. loosen up your panties n*ggas because everybody doesnt like your favorite rapper.

the amount of hate the GOAT HOV gets on here is ridiculous, am i mad tho? nope
 5 years ago '06        #116
Antonio00 1 heat pts
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Mitt Romney beat Obama ya bishhhhh
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy