Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2012, 09:59 AM         #61
shelton285 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:
Lmfaooooo

5 iPads in 3 years?

yes they just trying to make money cause dont either one of them do anything different
 5 years ago '05        #62
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
They halfassed like fu*k on the iPad mini... why even put the Nexus 7 on the screen to compare, when the iPad is inferior in all aspects?
 5 years ago '04        #63
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
may cop the mini and 4

didnt cop the 3 cuz i own the 2
 5 years ago '04        #64
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 mtva24 said:
damn bruh....i just bought my wife an ipad3 last week...smh
easy return homie
 5 years ago '04        #65
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372
 hustlehard365 said:
how so? car companies and computer companies come out with new models every year
6 months
 5 years ago '04        #66
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372
 Kadillac87 said:
If your iPad 3 still works, then why are you mad? Are you one of those people that must have the latest and greatest every product?

Yes i am
feeling like this right about now

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #67
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,588 | Props total: 8763 8763
that imac looks dope.

everything else.. yawn
 10-24-2012, 11:50 AM         #68
1iamssmedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apple takin losses....
 5 years ago '08        #69
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 1153 1153
Surface RT for the real win!
 5 years ago '07        #70
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
Cannot believe people are STILL defending Apple, you guys don't deserve to keep your money, give it away to apple :)
 5 years ago '07        #71
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 S.O.P. said:
i would buy it....but not for 329...280 tops
Yea hopefully there's a deal on Black Friday or something. I was thinking of getting a tablet for someone for Christmas.
 5 years ago '05        #72
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
wow the Ipad 4 has little improvements its stupid... I have an Ipad 3 and I can barely tell the difference with the 2 they are just fooling us by tweaking little stuff and making China make even more money. And what the fu*k am i gonna do with an Ipad mini when I have a laptop, Iphone 5 and an Ipad. Ridiculous... That Microsoft Surface looks way more innovative then what Apple is doing right now...

R.I.P Steve Jobs
 5 years ago '08        #73
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
Was waiting to see the price point on this before making a decision but now that it's here I think I'ma just hold out for the new 32GB Nexus 7 that supposed to be dropping next week. I only want a tablet for light web browsing anyway so that Nexus should do the trick.
 5 years ago '11        #74
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,362 | Props total: 4221 4221
 g0tt1 said:
wow the Ipad 4 has little improvements its stupid... I have an Ipad 3 and I can barely tell the difference with the 2 they are just fooling us by tweaking little stuff and making China make even more money. And what the fu*k am i gonna do with an Ipad mini when I have a laptop, Iphone 5 and an Ipad. Ridiculous... That Microsoft Surface looks way more innovative then what Apple is doing right now...

R.I.P Steve Jobs
Do you go to car dealerships in your SUV and say "Why is Chevy making more SUVs when I already have one? OMG they only updated the rims and the stereo in the 2014...why would I buy that if I have a 2013 already?" I would a.ssume that you probably don't because that would be freaking retarded. The iPad Mini satisfies the needs of people who are/were looking for 7'' tablets but didn't purchase the iPad due to it being too big for their needs. Now all those customers will have the choice of purchasing an iPad in the size they want and Apple can continue their dominance in all aspects of the market. Now, if you have an iPhone, iPad, and Laptop and cannot find a use for the iPad Mini guess what....IT'S PROBABLY NOT MEANT FOR YOU. Apple didn't mess up with the iPad Mini just because you dont have a use for it....no one cares what you have a use for bro...thats just the honest truth. When this releases we will see sales of iPads spike tremendously because it's smaller and less expensive...and you will still be wrong.

Last edited by Deuterion; 10-24-2012 at 04:01 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #75
REALBUG01 1 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 4 4
iPad 4 drops in November???

I'm on my iPad 2 right now and I could care less what they release next. My junt still work properly and is hella fly. Besides, nobody ever knows what model it is unless I tell them. The mini doesn't appeal to me and the price makes it a definite nogo!

That iMac tho!!!
 5 years ago '08        #76
JR_Tha_Jenius 
space
space
space
$383 | Props total: 205 205
 Deuterion said:
Do you go to car dealerships in your SUV and say "Why is Chevy making more SUVs when I already have one? OMG they only updated the rims and the stereo in the 2014...why would I buy that if I have a 2013 already?" I would a.ssume that you probably don't because that would be freaking retarded. The iPad Mini satisfies the needs of people who are/were looking for 7'' tablets but didn't purchase the iPad due to it being too big for their needs. Now all those customers will have the choice of purchasing an iPad in the size they want and Apple can continue their dominance in all aspects of the market. Now, if you have an iPhone, iPad, and Laptop and cannot find a use for the iPad Mini guess what....IT'S PROBABLY NOT MEANT FOR YOU. Apple didn't mess up with the iPad Mini just because you dont have a use for it....no one cares what you have a use for bro...thats just the honest truth. When this releases we will see sales of iPads spike tremendously because it's smaller and less expensive...and you will still be wrong.
The insertion of Common sense...So many people feel a sense of entitlement and think that every Apple product is made for existing customers. Seems like they can't understand the concept of POTENTIAL customers lol....smh....
 5 years ago '04        #77
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 256 256
selling ipad 3 getting the surface.
 5 years ago '12        #78
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,662 | Props total: 21982 21982
Lol at people buying Macs. Lol at people being Apple products. Lol at people buying these damn Pad devices
 10-24-2012, 05:30 PM         #79
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do they officially consider this a 4th gen device? Cause it would make more sense to make it a 1st gen Mini and let it have its own lane
 5 years ago '04        #80
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 dxl said:
Do they officially consider this a 4th gen device? Cause it would make more sense to make it a 1st gen Mini and let it have its own lane
yes, this is the first gen ipad mini. the ipad (9.7") is on its 4th generation. i expect the 5th generation ipad to POSSIBLY have:

Styling similar to the iphone 5.
Quad-Core processor.
Thinner profile.
8MP camera
Better battery life
More Ram
Possibly improving the screen.
iOS 7

I expect the 2nd gen ipad mini to have:
current A6X processor (or maybe A5X or A6 processor)
Retina display
More ram
iOS 7
Maybe different colors

its not too much you can do to these things, people expect too much.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy