most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 KiddB said:
According to someones logic here, an NCAA Championship > Superbowl?? because dude said thats what made saban great however a superbowl doesn't make gruden good?? No hate just wtf?
Gruden didn't do sh*t but not fu*k up a good thing. That Buc team was gonna do damage with or without him which is why his a.ss didn't do sh*t after that season

Teams like UT are "too big to fail" type schools and it shows just how sh*tty of a coach Dooley is.
 5 years ago '09        #22
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
Matter fact

throw Auburn, Kentucky, Arkansas, Georgia in a bucket because all these schools will have new regimes within 2 years
 5 years ago '10        #23
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 ReallyTho said:
The fu*k u can't just say Tennessee
because people might think Rocky Top Community College
 10-23-2012, 10:51 PM         #24
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy will recruit like the Calipari of football.
 10-23-2012, 11:01 PM         #25
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope so this egomaniac ain't sh*t

he'll stay in the booth, ESPN signing them fat checks and he doesn't have to wake up at 2 am just to go regress
 5 years ago '09        #26
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
This guy will recruit like the Calipari of football.
Not at Tennessee he won't. They already had that (Kiffin) and got the NCAA on their a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #27
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
I hope this is true...he was ok yesterday, wasn't in his usual full idiot mode..We deserve better MNF commentators than Gruden & s3x Harrassin' Tirico

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 5 years ago '06        #28
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 CutKidd21 said:
Matter fact

throw Auburn, Kentucky, Arkansas, Georgia in a bucket because all these schools will have new regimes within 2 years
Yall stay the fu*k away from Kirby
 5 years ago '07        #29
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Once again I have to school y'all n*ggas!!!

Jon Gruden ain't going to no damn Tennessee!!!

He is the new John Madden with a less impressive résumé. Why would he leave a no pressure job that is paying him millions to go coach a team that he has to rebuild?? Right now he is viewed as a football guru when he has done nothing but win a Super Bowl with Tony Dungys team. Yes that's a great accomplishment but still come on.....why mess that up??

He is set for life in a cushy job why risk messing that up by coming to a league and a division where the teams just beat each other up all season?? If he fails there or falls short where does he go from there??

Since we are posting rumors and coach wish list as legit then let me add mine.

Auburn thinks they can get Gruden also,Bobby Petrino, Kirby Smart from Bama, Jimbo Fisher or Chip Kelly!!!

Petrino maybe but the others???

And for those saying that Saban failed in Miami.....STFU if you don't know what happened down there. Miami needed a QB and Saban had Drew Brees ready to sign as a free agent. But the office decided that Duante Culpepper was better and was gonna recover from that injury. If Brees goes to Miami then Saban is still there.
 5 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Matter fact

Marc Richt?? I don't think he going nowhere. He will never win another championship but he will do good enuff to keep his job. Richt averages about 9-10 wins a season he just chokes in the big games.
 10-24-2012, 12:49 AM         #31
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that Gruden needa come back to Oakland and ball with Pryor....
 5 years ago '10        #32
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Please come to UVA Gruden
 5 years ago '09        #33
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 hooligun said:
didn't gruden turn down notre dame? doubt he would go to rocky top. i think he's waiting for a dallas cowboys type gig
Yeah, he turned them down, he turned down Ohio State and he's turned Tennessee down twice already and it will be a third time if they fire Dooley which I doubt they will do.
 5 years ago '05        #34
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6360 6360
@ the chucky pic
 5 years ago '04        #35
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
THANK GOD!!! GET HIM OFF TV CUZ EVERYBODY HE TALKS ABOUT ..HE'S SEEN NOTHING BETTER ..get this man a coaching job lol
 5 years ago '09        #36
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Marc Richt?? I don't think he going nowhere. He will never win another championship but he will do good enuff to keep his job. Richt averages about 9-10 wins a season he just chokes in the big games.
Nah he's gone. Win or lose Saturday, it doesn't matter. After the USC game and now the comments from our defensive captain, he's lost the alumni. He's done.
 5 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Nah he's gone. Win or lose Saturday, it doesn't matter. After the USC game and now the comments from our defensive captain, he's lost the alumni. He's done.
I will believe that when I see it. If Georgia wins Saturday then they basically are in control of the SEC East and headed back to ATL for the 2nd year straight. How can you fire a guy after that?? It would cause a lot of backlash from media outside of Georgia and might make it hard to land a top notch guy. So y'all better hope for a loss otherwise it's gonna be harder to get rid of Richt.

Florida has no passing game. They rely on their defense and run game to try and wear you down eventually. With Driskel making a few plays here and there to keep the defense honest. But it's always a mystery of what Georgia team will show up. If they play like they are capable of.....yall should win. Anything less and y'all will lose.
 5 years ago '06        #38
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
I gotta see it to believe it too. Mark Richt beats Florida this weekend and they put themselves in position to be in Atlanta. UGA has struggled against some teams this year but they still won the games except for South Carolina. Truth be told, Williams Bryce can be a rowdy bunch in Columbia when they have a reason to be hyped up. (See Alabama 2010)

Far as Tennessee goes, David Cutcliff should be their man. I know they had a bad falling out when he was there inthe past but if they can patch those things up and somehow get Peyton Manning to convince Cutcliff to come back home, all will be good in Knoxville.
 5 years ago '09        #39
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
I'm telling you. Win or lose, Richt is done. He lost the alumni after south Carolina
 5 years ago '07        #40
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 CutKidd21 said:
Damn that'll set your program back a few years
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
249 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
20 hours ago