ESPN 30 For 30: Benji (Official Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
 95
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
Man this one and the Len Bias story gets me choked up.
 5 years ago '04        #162
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 dionedre3000 said:
Man this one and the Len Bias story gets me choked up.
that's why I ain't wanna watch the whole thing...these sh*ts intentionally try to make a thug cry

I ain't with that sh*t

the Len Bias one ruined my god damn week back when it came on
 10-23-2012, 09:42 PM         #163
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna say it again..
They need one on Earl Manigault aka the goat
 5 years ago '07        #164
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
 Liquid-Science said:
that's why I ain't wanna watch the whole thing...these sh*ts intentionally try to make a thug cry

I ain't with that sh*t

the Len Bias one ruined my god damn week back when it came on
I think the one that really messed me up was the about Divac and Drazen. "Once Brothers"
 5 years ago '04        #165
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 TimmyGee said:
I'm gonna say it again..
They need one on Earl Manigault aka the goat
They made a whole movie about the Goat way back in the 90s on HBO. Don cheadle played the goat. I remember The Goat came to speak to my school while they were promoting the movie. He was telling us about staying away from drugs and that street sh*t because it fu*ked his whole life up. And then like two years later he passed away.
 10-23-2012, 11:18 PM         #166
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
They made a whole movie about the Goat way back in the 90s on HBO. Don cheadle played the goat. I remember The Goat came to speak to my school while they were promoting the movie. He was telling us about staying away from drugs and that street sh*t because it fu*ked his whole life up. And then like two years later he passed away.
I saw it. I want a 30 for 30 though
 5 years ago '07        #167
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
the shooter friend took a crazy L! got damn gave him 30 years just for basically knowing the shooter?! i wouldve sued the city of chi or somesh*t! im not surpise he locked up for arm robbery right now.once you blk with a record you have no shot to get a job in this country they rather just gave him life...
 5 years ago '04        #168
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
I'm glad I was able to shed some light on this for anyone that didn't know about it. Thanks for the props, everyone.

I was born that March when Ben & Simeon went downstate his junjor year...I always grew up hearing about him. As an athlete and Chicagoan, the story always hit home whenever I was told about it by my brother, people who knew/played ball with Ben, etc. He was one of the best that ever did it in my city...a city that I love, and also hate with every ounce of my existence.

Just as I did with you, remember & share this story. It is the greatest gift that we can give Benji & misguided youth, also.

#LongLiveBenji
#SOSChicago
 5 years ago '05        #169
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 KillaKell_01 said:
I'm glad I was able to shed some light on this for anyone that didn't know about it. Thanks for the props, everyone.

I was born that March when Ben & Simeon went downstate his junjor year...I always grew up hearing about him. As an athlete and Chicagoan, the story always hit home whenever I was told about it by my brother, people who knew/played ball with Ben, etc. He was one of the best that ever did it in my city...a city that I love, and also hate with every ounce of my existence.

Just as I did with you, remember & share this story. It is the greatest gift that we can give Benji & misguided youth, also.

#LongLiveBenji
#SOSChicago
Much Respect.
 5 years ago '07        #170
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Anywhere I can watch this online??Mad I missed it.
 5 years ago '11        #171
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,491 | Props total: 21280 21280
 NO RELIGION said:
what's The other documentary you seen on benji?


 5 years ago '04        #172
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
why Benji whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
 5 years ago '06        #173
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
these 30 for 30's be too real


off topic , but has that doc "doin it in the park" on the web yet ?


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #174
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
 tonystarks21 said:
I never heard about Benji Wilson before watching this 30 for 30: it was beautifully done, man I almost shed a tear and I didn't even know about him.

I need to see the 30 for 30: on Len Bias
I'm not trying to compare stories because they are both tradedies but the same feeling you get watching Benji is the same feeling you'll get watching that one bro.
 5 years ago '04        #175
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
"If it's to be, it's up to me." - Ben Wilson
 5 years ago '06        #176
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Is there a dl link or a replay schedule?
 5 years ago '04        #177
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
 BlackandGifted said:
Is there a dl link or a replay schedule?
It's on now.
 5 years ago '11        #178
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$10,585 | Props total: 6484 6484
Great 30 for 30. That was my first time hearing about him. That jumper tho

And when Nick Anderson said "That was my boy.."

Oh yeah and I'm glad his moms sued that hospital.. No way he should have died from a .22 bullet.

They really neglected him How the hell you not have a trauma team on deck?
 5 years ago '04        #179
OnTheReal 
space
avatar space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
 5 years ago '06        #180
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 KillaKell_01 said:
It's on now.
thanks
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
101 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
42 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy