ESPN 30 For 30: Benji (Official Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 torious said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #122
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 5036 5036
 maxnn said:
SO one of the people convicted went to jail after being paroled for armed robbery
He was paroled for the Benji incident then was sentenced to 40 yrs for armed robbery.

Dude is the ultimate definition of taking a L.
 5 years ago '05        #123
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
sh*t was too good
 5 years ago '04        #124
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2985 2985
7 pages in and theres no comparison to KD? I couldn't help but think about durant every time they showed Benji playing
 5 years ago '06        #125
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
Man I honestly have to say this was the best 30 for 30 I have seen....after doing a buncha research on the ben wilson story this documentary nearly brought me to tears man....the youngin was so talented and I just hate that he died over such senseless violence and never got to reach his potential...RIP Ben Wilson
 5 years ago '12        #126
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 5036 5036
At least dude was somewhat apologetic.

These youth in the Chi now don't give a fu*k. They would probably try to shoot your mom & pop at your own funeral.
 5 years ago '09        #127
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
I know that His son play D1 for a small school

Brandon Wilson

[pic - click to view]

Class:
Junior
Hometown:
Long Island,NY
High School:
Long Island Lutheran H.S.
Height / Weight:
6-4 / 190
Position:
G
He dropped out of the University of Maryland at Eastern Shore, i think this him
 5 years ago '04        #128
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2985 2985
 Lupe Hunter said:
I know that His son play D1 for a small school

Brandon Wilson

[pic - click to view]

Class:
Junior
Hometown:
Long Island,NY
High School:
Long Island Lutheran H.S.
Height / Weight:
6-4 / 190
Position:
G
He dropped out of the University of Maryland at Eastern Shore, i think this him
his moms last name was rush and I got to thinking that his son was Brandon Rush but saw that he went to the school you mentioned and not kansas
 5 years ago '07        #129
Repressed 
space
space
$3,261 | Props total: 1218 1218
That sh*t was sad as fu*k man.

The way the hospitals in Chicago did things were beyond fu*ked up!!
 5 years ago '07        #130
Repressed 
space
space
$3,261 | Props total: 1218 1218
 5 years ago '04        #131
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Lanky n*ggas was the thing in the 80s

I ain't watch the whole thing because I ain't feel like being sad and sh*t...watched the last 20 minutes though since everyone kept talking about it

The broad had some negative part in what happened...she must've been running her ghetto trap or something
 5 years ago '11        #132
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
Such a sad story

R.I.P
 5 years ago '11        #133
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,925 | Props total: 1654 1654
seeing that 669th murder in chi in 1984, got me looking up the numbers year by year in Chi........In 92, sh*t was at 943. Only October, and at 505
 10-23-2012, 08:51 PM         #134
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea I think his girlfriend knew some sh*t and just kept quiet...

They also mentioned that the day benji died him and his ole lady was arguing. Man it's just a whole lot of bull sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #135
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 305Lars said:
I can undetstand the babymoms not wanting to get interviewed but his son a grown man....why not speak on ya pops legacy??
I'm sure the moms still has influence on him and sorry to say, the people they interviewed for this show did a better job with their personal stories. Insane that the kid was just 10 months old when his pops got merked.

I can see why the baby moms didn't appear on the show because she gotta feel some guilt over what happened. Benji was trying to see his seed and she was giving him a hard time from the time the kid was born. Think about it. Benji would be a retired all time great in the league and she woulda been living a nicer life then she probably lives now. NO matter what she does, this Benji sh*t gonna follow her around forever because Benji had more potential than his whole circle of friends and classmates.

The fu*ked up thing is that its has been damn near 30 years since Benji died and this gang sh*t in the Chi is STILL outta control and kids are getting k!lled/shot like its the 80s all over again. Even tho the murder rate in chicago went down since the 80s, 300+ murders is still a bad look.

And without these old heads telling the youth about murders like Benji and that kid that going beat down and k!lled when he was coming from school a couple of years back, the cycle just continues. Look at how hard those kids took it when they found out Benji was dead....nowadays most kids accept it as a way of life.
 10-23-2012, 08:53 PM         #136
BKLYNTAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had me chocked up for a bit
 5 years ago '08        #137
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
I believe the shooter. If nothing else because I know damn well aint nobody said "shoot the punk". If it was "shoot that n*gga" maybe I could believe the girlfrind but aint no way he said "shoot the punk". LMAO!
 5 years ago '11        #138
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,515 | Props total: 21329 21329
Saw a different documentary about this a while back and did a lot of research on it. Story still chokes me up quite a bit.
 5 years ago '04        #139
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11841 11841
 babalou said:
I'm sure the moms still has influence on him and sorry to say, the people they interviewed for this show did a better job with their personal stories. Insane that the kid was just 10 months old when his pops got merked.

I can see why the baby moms didn't appear on the show because she gotta feel some guilt over what happened. Benji was trying to see his seed and she was giving him a hard time from the time the kid was born. Think about it. Benji would be a retired all time great in the league and she woulda been living a nicer life then she probably lives now. NO matter what she does, this Benji sh*t gonna follow her around forever because Benji had more potential than his whole circle of friends and classmates.

The fu*ked up thing is that its has been damn near 30 years since Benji died and this gang sh*t in the Chi is STILL outta control and kids are getting k!lled/shot like its the 80s all over again. Even tho the murder rate in chicago went down since the 80s, 300+ murders is still a bad look.

And without these old heads telling the youth about murders like Benji and that kid that going beat down and k!lled when he was coming from school a couple of years back, the cycle just continues. Look at how hard those kids took it when they found out Benji was dead....nowadays most kids accept it as a way of life.
fu*k Chicago n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #140
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,503 | Props total: 1125 1125
I'm a grown man
But when R Kelly sang "It's so Hard"
This legit happened

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy