Obama with that ether.

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 5 years ago '04        #82
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 45 45
Yeah. True Presidential attributes. We need a President that acts like that... sarcastic, depends on quirky retorts and sarcasm and a.ssholishness. Thank goodness we have one in place that can be a prick during a debate and in response to a serious question. Little known fact... most the military cant STAND Obama. My family is all in the military, and they pretty much state that if they weren't, they would state their true opinion of the guy, but they consider him to be the worst boss they've ever had.
 5 years ago '10        #83
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
 1000bluntz said:
sh*t was hilarious but I actually think we have more bayonets then we did back in the day Obama, not fewer if you wanna be technical. Pres needs to get his facts straight lol. He won on that point anyways but the dude came off as a condescending prick and I didn't like him talking down to Romney like he's an idiot not knowing what a sub or aircraft carrier was. I think Romney is a smarter person btw, Obama lives off of teleprompters. Saw some sh*t where BO called a marine a CORPS man but pronounced it like corpse over and over a few years ago during a speech lol. Y'all call Romney an idiot but what does that make Obama? Obama has pus*y-fied our country and y'all don't see that sh*t. We need a real leader. Obama is actually cool peoples but he is the worst President since Jimmy Carter.
obama wasn't a harvard law professor? We pus*yfied when we k!lled osama? Stop before you start is your litmus test for his poor leadership the fact that we are pus*yfied? In the course of four years we are all pussies?
 5 years ago '04        #84
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 45 45
And I'm sure everyone on bx realizes the military still uses bayonets quite a bit. Half-a-million in use right now. So that's kind of a dead joke.
 5 years ago '04        #85
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
 Drich1998 said:
And I'm sure everyone on bx realizes the military still uses bayonets quite a bit. Half-a-million in use right now. So that's kind of a dead joke.
He didn't say we don't use them anymore. Goddamn people have no fu*king clue how to comprehend when they read
 5 years ago '08        #86
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
right...when he said that im thinking?

they still do use bayonets? wtf he talking about?

im sory but i want romney to win because im so sick of everything being a black or white thing

they act like the world wasnt crucifying bush just 4 years ago..but nooo..its a black person now so people are "racist" its retarded

and all the fu*king idiots w ho know NOTHING about politics try to stick up for obama and defend him

you can literary take Romney policies ..say they are obamas..and black people will argue it till they are blue in the face

TRY IT YOUR SELF..it works

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Gmengfx; 10-24-2012 at 07:49 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #87
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Gmengfx said:
right...when he said that im thinking?

they still do use bayonets? wtf he talking about?

im sory but i want romney to win because im so sick of everything being a black or white thing

they act like the world wasnt crucifying bush just 4 years ago..but nooo..its a black person now so people are "racist" its retarded

and all the fu*king idiots w ho know NOTHING about politics try to stick up for obama and defend him

you can literary take Romney policies ..say they are obamas..and black people will argue it till they are blue in the face

TRY IT YOUR SELF..it works

1) There are stupid people on both sides. There are dumb blacks who will vote for Obama because he's black and are ignorant to his policies. At the same time there are dumb whites that will vote for Romney because he's not black and are ignorant to his policies, so that argument is null and void. You might as well not vote at all if that's your reason.

2) You just implied you're voting for Romney because he's white (because you're tired of the black and white issues) so how does that make you any better than the people you complain about?

3) We crucified Bush because he was a horrible president for 8 years. Everyone with half a mind can agree to that. The only reason he got a second term was because of the wars and people did not feel comfortable with Kerry in that capacity.

Obama has not been a great president, but he's no where near as bad as Bush. And at the same time even though we as the general public may not have respected bush, other politicians, political pundits and the media still gave him his respect. Obama has been the most disrespected president I can remember, and whether that is a black/white thing or a red/blue thing is up for personal interpretation.

Last edited by popsjenkins; 10-24-2012 at 08:12 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #88
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1495 1495
 popsjenkins said:
1) There are stupid people on both sides. There are dumb blacks who will vote for Obama because he's black and are ignorant to his policies. At the same time there are dumb whites that will vote for Romney because he's not black and are ignorant to his policies, so that argument is null and void. You might as well not vote at all if that's your reason.

2) You just implied you're voting for Romney because he's white (because you're tired of the black and white issues) so how does that make you any better than the people you complain about?

3) We crucified Bush because he was a horrible president for 8 years. Everyone with half a mind can agree to that. The only reason he got a second term was because of the wars and people did not feel comfortable with Kerry in that capacity.

Obama has not been a great president, but he's no where near as bad as Bush. And at the same time even though we as the general public may not have respected bush, other politicians, political pundits and the media still gave him his respect. Obama has been the most disrespected president I can remember, and whether that is a black/white thing or a red/blue thing is up for personal interpretation.

Saved me some typing.
 5 years ago '07        #89
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,338 | Props total: 2048 2048
 Sco Dylan said:
Misguided. If Ron Paul had his way he'd get rid of public education and reinforce stupid beliefs like creationism. Yes he has some great sound bytes, he says some great things, but when you peel back a layer you find out just how nuts he is.

This is what simple people say when they want to feel superior and not have to actually learn or be involved with democracy.

Oh but you got it all figured out right?

Because democracy is a slow burn, it doesn't work over night. Obama has kept most of his campaign promises, the big glaring one is Gitmo but Congress blocked that. He's not a king or dictator, he can't just do what he pleases.

If Obama supporters wanted his policies to succeed and for him to keep all his promises, they need to support him not just on election day. They dropped the ball in the 2010 elections and let the Republicans gain back power. A lot of stupid people think the presidential election is the only one that matters.

But I don't even know why I'm talking politics on boxden. It's mostly just "it's all a big game, they are puppets, they are brainwashing you, your votes don't matter" type of fools. They don't understand how democracy works, and instead of learning or focusing they'd rather play a "I'm better than you" card and just bow out of having to be involved. Republicans love youth that are scared of the government, it makes it easier for them to actually make our nightmares come true when you aren't involved.
 5 years ago '07        #90
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,338 | Props total: 2048 2048
 popsjenkins said:

5 years ago '05        #91
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Sco Dylan said:
Misguided. If Ron Paul had his way he'd get rid of public education and reinforce stupid beliefs like creationism. Yes he has some great sound bytes, he says some great things, but when you peel back a layer you find out just how nuts he is.

This is what simple people say when they want to feel superior and not have to actually learn or be involved with democracy.

Oh but you got it all figured out right?

Because democracy is a slow burn, it doesn't work over night. Obama has kept most of his campaign promises, the big glaring one is Gitmo but Congress blocked that. He's not a king or dictator, he can't just do what he pleases.

If Obama supporters wanted his policies to succeed and for him to keep all his promises, they need to support him not just on election day. They dropped the ball in the 2010 elections and let the Republicans gain back power. A lot of stupid people think the presidential election is the only one that matters.

But I don't even know why I'm talking politics on boxden. It's mostly just "it's all a big game, they are puppets, they are brainwashing you, your votes don't matter" type of fools. They don't understand how democracy works, and instead of learning or focusing they'd rather play a "I'm better than you" card and just bow out of having to be involved. Republicans love youth that are scared of the government, it makes it easier for them to actually make our nightmares come true when you aren't involved.
Stopped reading after you put your atheistic religious opinion.
 5 years ago '07        #92
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
fukkin blouses!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by jhj26; 10-24-2012 at 09:11 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #93
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
 Vancouver said:
You're an idiot.
That's all you can say? What a pus*y!!!! Explain yourself or stfu.
 5 years ago '08        #94
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
no

because if there is a white president..

you can trash him with out being labeled a racist ..

last time i said somthing about obama in public they said if he was white you would love him..

which is so far from the truth..i hate romney too..but i want to trash the president and not be a "racist" ..period..
 5 years ago '05        #95
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Gmengfx said:
no

last time i said somthing about obama in public they said if he was white you would love him..

which is so far from the truth..i hate romney too..but i want to trash the president and not be a "racist" ..period..
yeah the problem is that people dont differentiate people like yourself and the actual racist that do say sh*t about obama. that whole calling him a muslim, "put the white back into white house" sh*t makes it difficult for people like yourself who have genuine gripes with his policies and would like to voice them
 5 years ago '12        #96
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
This thread got derailed real quick
 10-24-2012, 09:46 AM         #97
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ETHER... THAT SH!T THAT MAKE YOUR SOUL BURN SLOW!!!

Nas won
POTUS won

5 years ago '11        #98
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 153 153
 1000bluntz said:
sh*t was hilarious but I actually think we have more bayonets then we did back in the day Obama, not fewer if you wanna be technical. Pres needs to get his facts straight lol. He won on that point anyways but the dude came off as a condescending prick and I didn't like him talking down to Romney like he's an idiot not knowing what a sub or aircraft carrier was. I think Romney is a smarter person btw, Obama lives off of teleprompters. Saw some sh*t where BO called a marine a CORPS man but pronounced it like corpse over and over a few years ago during a speech lol. Y'all call Romney an idiot but what does that make Obama? Obama has pus*y-fied our country and y'all don't see that sh*t. We need a real leader. Obama is actually cool peoples but he is the worst President since Jimmy Carter.
Mannnnn....shut the ENTIRE fu*k up!
 5 years ago '04        #99
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,957 | Props total: 11705 11705
 lovely1 said:
Vote!!!!
this!!
 5 years ago '08        #100
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Gmengfx said:
no

But how is that Obama's fault?? If there is ignorant people around you, then that's their problem.

The only question is do YOU feel Romney would do a better job, or is other people's perception of you affecting your vote?

If you genuinely want Romney because you feel he is the better candidate, then state that. Don't cop out on some "people will think I'm racist so he should just lose so I won't be inconvenienced" type sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy