Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
alogan9225 82 heat pts82
space
space
$3,652 | Props total: 1924 1924
 1000bluntz said:
sh*t was hilarious but I actually think we have more bayonets then we did back in the day Obama, not fewer if you wanna be technical. Pres needs to get his facts straight lol. He won on that point anyways but the dude came off as a condescending prick and I didn't like him talking down to Romney like he's an idiot not knowing what a sub or aircraft carrier was. I think Romney is a smarter person btw, Obama lives off of teleprompters. Saw some sh*t where BO called a marine a CORPS man but pronounced it like corpse over and over a few years ago during a speech lol. Y'all call Romney an idiot but what does that make Obama? Obama has pus*y-fied our country and y'all don't see that sh*t. We need a real leader. Obama is actually cool peoples but he is the worst President since Jimmy Carter.
In no way should you compare Obama to the travesty of a leader that was Jimmy Carter.

And with all due respect, for you to not think that Bush Jr was worse than Obama is insane.
 5 years ago '10        #62
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
 jayjay2 said:
So what you're saying, at least to my understanding is, you want them to say fu*k everything/everybody and build the military bigger and stronger than everyone else for the chance of us f!ghting in a war? OK playa
Who said anything about going to war? War is always the last option. What are you talking about?

I'm saying why cut the military budget? Leave that sh*t alone...it's been Americas strongest power and it should STAY that way! Why the fuk would you make our country less powerful...

Cut the other bullsh*t programs that don't cut jobs.
 5 years ago '07        #63
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 5 years ago '05        #64
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 BALLONHOES said:
This is sad, yall bow down to these stupid a.ss politicians, it's all a big game and you fall for it every 4 years....
this, half of the idiots in here can be easily lead to walk off a cliff with them even knowing it
 10-24-2012, 01:19 AM         #65
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

That was still the best ownage

But in the end your vote doesn't matter much, it's all about the electoral college. That's why Mitt and Obama are camped out in Ohio and not giving a damn about visiting other states. When Florida Pt. 2 happens you'll see what I mean

5 years ago '06        #66
kast 
space
space
$880 | Props total: 328 328
#basedbarack

but yeah, i knew i was voting for obama this year...four years ago

5 years ago '10        #67
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,412 | Props total: 1437 1437

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #68
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14774 14774
 10-24-2012, 01:48 AM         #69
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you google bayonets there comes up some articles pointing out that they are still used. People can be so nitpicky.

messy marv stan said:
the obama stans in this thread are horrible
i aint a romney stan either cuz i dont believe in the 2 party system
as usual both candidates were pandering to the debate moderator
the debates aint fair because 6 giant corporations sponsor them
How can you "stan" for the president?
 5 years ago '06        #70
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
...bruh. it doesnt matter what party your represent, who ever votes for romney is lost. this dude is the worst lol I personally know republicans who turn they heads when they hear Romney speak.
 5 years ago '11        #71
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,997 | Props total: 916 916
 5 years ago '12        #72
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
i quite honestly did not understand that arguement ..... and neither did most people watching. they jjust build a judgement based off of reaction.
 5 years ago '11        #73
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$570 | Props total: 160 160
 CadillacVyse said:
Oh shyt....DAT ether!

Although the military budget needs to be reduced about 50%.
You're right and than maybe you guys can get some free universal healthcare like Canada.
 5 years ago '05        #74
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2651 2651
 purelogic said:
they don't know anything about politics and that's why their ignorance reinforces a 2 part system which is really just a double sided coin. Is obama better that romeny? yes. Not buy much.

Gary Johnson 2012.....

If the republican party stood by Ron Paul I honestly think he would have owned obama in all these debates.

Libertarian Party>
Misguided. If Ron Paul had his way he'd get rid of public education and reinforce stupid beliefs like creationism. Yes he has some great sound bytes, he says some great things, but when you peel back a layer you find out just how nuts he is.

ROger Rabbit said:
you lost for believing and relying on anything any one of these puppets say

not thats some ether for you
This is what simple people say when they want to feel superior and not have to actually learn or be involved with democracy.

Michael 1987 said:
Soo many brainwashed fu*ks in here.
Oh but you got it all figured out right?

ImAMonster said:
I bet every single one of your lives are the same as they were when Obama took office. GUARANTEE it...Outside of subtle, normal changes unhinged by his presidency...But yo let's vote for him again cause he told Romney it wasn't battle ship.
Because democracy is a slow burn, it doesn't work over night. Obama has kept most of his campaign promises, the big glaring one is Gitmo but Congress blocked that. He's not a king or dictator, he can't just do what he pleases.

If Obama supporters wanted his policies to succeed and for him to keep all his promises, they need to support him not just on election day. They dropped the ball in the 2010 elections and let the Republicans gain back power. A lot of stupid people think the presidential election is the only one that matters.

But I don't even know why I'm talking politics on boxden. It's mostly just "it's all a big game, they are puppets, they are brainwashing you, your votes don't matter" type of fools. They don't understand how democracy works, and instead of learning or focusing they'd rather play a "I'm better than you" card and just bow out of having to be involved. Republicans love youth that are scared of the government, it makes it easier for them to actually make our nightmares come true when you aren't involved.
 5 years ago '04        #75
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
I am glad I am able to live in a time where its been two presidents with the impeccable swag..

Obama with them words and Clinton with the hoes

Last edited by .Mase Da Rula.; 10-24-2012 at 03:10 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #76
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 kNOLES said:
Praise for our president bc he's saying we don't need all these military capaibilities/resources and its time to cut the budget...

China's military is getting stronger, fukin Iran is trying to build nukes and obamas worried about bums health insurance and how we need to help those that can't find work bc they are either lazy, dumb or fukin worthless...

Y'all can't be this fukin dumb right??? Vote however but don't be a fukin idiot. He's fuked a lot of sh*t up but y'all too smart to notice...so I'm not going to waste my time.
You're an idiot.
 5 years ago '04        #77
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 2554 2554
 dtf12 said:
and he'll still lose.. hell with the ether Trump is going to drop tomorrow he wont be running for president again.......
Brother, there is NO ETHER for President Obama. None.
If there was even a slight possibility of scandal, they would have dropped it when he first even THOUGHT about running, long before he even won the nomination from Hilary.

You saw what they did to Herman Cain?

What Trump wants is attention. Attention garners him viewers. Viewers garner him advertising. Advertising garners him even more wealth. Wealth garners him power.
 5 years ago '04        #78
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 2554 2554
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
I am glad I am able to live in a time where its been two presidents with the impeccable swag..

Obama with them words and Clinton with the hoes

5 years ago '12        #79
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 Sco Dylan said:
Misguided. If Ron Paul had his way he'd get rid of public education and reinforce stupid beliefs like creationism. Yes he has some great sound bytes, he says some great things, but when you peel back a layer you find out just how nuts he is.

This is what simple people say when they want to feel superior and not have to actually learn or be involved with democracy.

Oh but you got it all figured out right?

Because democracy is a slow burn, it doesn't work over night. Obama has kept most of his campaign promises, the big glaring one is Gitmo but Congress blocked that. He's not a king or dictator, he can't just do what he pleases.

If Obama supporters wanted his policies to succeed and for him to keep all his promises, they need to support him not just on election day. They dropped the ball in the 2010 elections and let the Republicans gain back power. A lot of stupid people think the presidential election is the only one that matters.

But I don't even know why I'm talking politics on boxden. It's mostly just "it's all a big game, they are puppets, they are brainwashing you, your votes don't matter" type of fools. They don't understand how democracy works, and instead of learning or focusing they'd rather play a "I'm better than you" card and just bow out of having to be involved. Republicans love youth that are scared of the government, it makes it easier for them to actually make our nightmares come true when you aren't involved.
A well articulated arguement
 5 years ago '04        #80
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Beezy!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy