most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Michael 1987 said:
Soo many brainwashed fu*ks in here.
Oh well, let people be brainwashed if they want, nothing matters anymore. Just live and keep it going. No one who gets voted in office will do what they promised before getting in (well mostly), it always ends the same. They'll probably do half, if that of what they said they will do. Just live and keep it going.
 5 years ago '08        #42
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Fresco said:
I wanna suck you so badd right now
Don't reply because you'll raise my bonner.
 5 years ago '06        #43
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
Obama>>>>>
 5 years ago '06        #44
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 NY_StandUp said:

obama went in
 5 years ago '04        #45
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,336 | Props total: 11376 11376
sh*t was hilarious but I actually think we have more bayonets then we did back in the day Obama, not fewer if you wanna be technical. Pres needs to get his facts straight lol. He won on that point anyways but the dude came off as a condescending prick and I didn't like him talking down to Romney like he's an idiot not knowing what a sub or aircraft carrier was. I think Romney is a smarter person btw, Obama lives off of teleprompters. Saw some sh*t where BO called a marine a CORPS man but pronounced it like corpse over and over a few years ago during a speech lol. Y'all call Romney an idiot but what does that make Obama? Obama has pus*y-fied our country and y'all don't see that sh*t. We need a real leader. Obama is actually cool peoples but he is the worst President since Jimmy Carter.
 5 years ago '07        #46
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #47
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
@ the vid posted, Obamas drake flow, and it sounding like a rap battle
 10-23-2012, 10:59 PM         #48
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*tted On Em... Smooth Criminal Style.
 5 years ago '04        #49
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 92 92
I almost died when i heard that
 5 years ago '09        #50
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,245 | Props total: 13483 13483
Reduce military budget & space budget.munless they keeping space secrets

Need an ether smiley. Preferably nas or Obama
 10-23-2012, 11:19 PM         #51
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by iThink; 10-23-2012 at 11:22 PM..
 10-23-2012, 11:19 PM         #52
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
sh*t was hilarious but I actually think we have more bayonets then we did back in the day Obama, not fewer if you wanna be technical. Pres needs to get his facts straight lol. He won on that point anyways but the dude came off as a condescending prick and I didn't like him talking down to Romney like he's an idiot not knowing what a sub or aircraft carrier was. I think Romney is a smarter person btw, Obama lives off of teleprompters. Saw some sh*t where BO called a marine a CORPS man but pronounced it like corpse over and over a few years ago during a speech lol. Y'all call Romney an idiot but what does that make Obama? Obama has pus*y-fied our country and y'all don't see that sh*t. We need a real leader. Obama is actually cool peoples but he is the worst President since Jimmy Carter.
....you sound so intelligent
 5 years ago '07        #53
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
people come in here talkin bout obama stans and their political affiliation...
what that got to do with that ether?
 5 years ago '07        #54
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 2826 2826
 1000bluntz said:
Cool story bro...
 10-24-2012, 12:30 AM         #55
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is sad, yall bow down to these stupid a.ss politicians, it's all a big game and you fall for it every 4 years....
 5 years ago '11        #56
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
It still doesnt work Whoaaa dere
 5 years ago '09        #57
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10541 10541
I bet every single one of your lives are the same as they were when Obama took office. GUARANTEE it...Outside of subtle, normal changes unhinged by his presidency...But yo let's vote for him again cause he told Romney it wasn't battle ship.
 5 years ago '10        #58
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
Praise for our president bc he's saying we don't need all these military capaibilities/resources and its time to cut the budget...

China's military is getting stronger, fukin Iran is trying to build nukes and obamas worried about bums health insurance and how we need to help those that can't find work bc they are either lazy, dumb or fukin worthless...

Y'all can't be this fukin dumb right??? Vote however but don't be a fukin idiot. He's fuked a lot of sh*t up but y'all too smart to notice...so I'm not going to waste my time.
 5 years ago '10        #59
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 kNOLES said:
Praise for our president bc he's saying we don't need all these military capaibilities/resources and its time to cut the budget...

China's military is getting stronger, fukin Iran is trying to build nukes and obamas worried about bums health insurance and how we need to help those that can't find work bc they are either lazy, dumb or fukin worthless...

Y'all can't be this fukin dumb right??? Vote however but don't be a fukin idiot. He's fuked a lot of sh*t up but y'all too smart to notice...so I'm not going to waste my time.
So what you're saying, at least to my understanding is, you want them to say fu*k everything/everybody and build the military bigger and stronger than everyone else for the chance of us f!ghting in a war? OK playa
 5 years ago '04        #60
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 imamonster said:
i bet every single one of your lives are the same as they were when obama took office. Guarantee it...outside of subtle, normal changes unhinged by his presidency...but yo let's vote for him again cause he told romney it wasn't battle ship.
this.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy