Obama with that ether.

most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,639 | Props total: 2615 2615
 Michael 1987 said:
Soo many brainwashed fu*ks in here.
Oh well, let people be brainwashed if they want, nothing matters anymore. Just live and keep it going. No one who gets voted in office will do what they promised before getting in (well mostly), it always ends the same. They'll probably do half, if that of what they said they will do. Just live and keep it going.
 6 years ago '08        #42
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 2 2
 Fresco said:
I wanna suck you so badd right now
Don't reply because you'll raise my bonner.
 6 years ago '06        #43
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,886 | Props total: 442 442
Obama>>>>>
 6 years ago '06        #44
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 NY_StandUp said:


obama went in
 6 years ago '04        #45
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$18,236 | Props total: 15440 15440
sh*t was hilarious but I actually think we have more bayonets then we did back in the day Obama, not fewer if you wanna be technical. Pres needs to get his facts straight lol. He won on that point anyways but the dude came off as a condescending prick and I didn't like him talking down to Romney like he's an idiot not knowing what a sub or aircraft carrier was. I think Romney is a smarter person btw, Obama lives off of teleprompters. Saw some sh*t where BO called a marine a CORPS man but pronounced it like corpse over and over a few years ago during a speech lol. Y'all call Romney an idiot but what does that make Obama? Obama has pus*y-fied our country and y'all don't see that sh*t. We need a real leader. Obama is actually cool peoples but he is the worst President since Jimmy Carter.
 6 years ago '07        #46
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557

[video - click to view]


 6 years ago '06        #47
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,439 | Props total: 75 75
@ the vid posted, Obamas drake flow, and it sounding like a rap battle
 10-23-2012, 09:59 PM         #48
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*tted On Em... Smooth Criminal Style.
 6 years ago '04        #49
WOODS5000 
space
avatar space
space
$2,176 | Props total: 141 141
I almost died when i heard that
 6 years ago '09        #50
dadon85 137 heat pts137
space
space
space
$31,733 | Props total: 15052 15052
Reduce military budget & space budget.munless they keeping space secrets

Need an ether smiley. Preferably nas or Obama
 10-23-2012, 10:19 PM         #51
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  



[pic - click to view]





Last edited by iThink; 10-23-2012 at 10:22 PM..
 10-23-2012, 10:19 PM         #52
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
sh*t was hilarious but I actually think we have more bayonets then we did back in the day Obama, not fewer if you wanna be technical. Pres needs to get his facts straight lol. He won on that point anyways but the dude came off as a condescending prick and I didn't like him talking down to Romney like he's an idiot not knowing what a sub or aircraft carrier was. I think Romney is a smarter person btw, Obama lives off of teleprompters. Saw some sh*t where BO called a marine a CORPS man but pronounced it like corpse over and over a few years ago during a speech lol. Y'all call Romney an idiot but what does that make Obama? Obama has pus*y-fied our country and y'all don't see that sh*t. We need a real leader. Obama is actually cool peoples but he is the worst President since Jimmy Carter.
....you sound so intelligent
 6 years ago '07        #53
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
people come in here talkin bout obama stans and their political affiliation...
what that got to do with that ether?
 6 years ago '07        #54
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,535 | Props total: 3188 3188
 1000bluntz said:
sh*t was hilarious but I actually think we have more bayonets then we did back in the day Obama, not fewer if you wanna be technical. Pres needs to get his facts straight lol. He won on that point anyways but the dude came off as a condescending prick and I didn't like him talking down to Romney like he's an idiot not knowing what a sub or aircraft carrier was. I think Romney is a smarter person btw, Obama lives off of teleprompters. Saw some sh*t where BO called a marine a CORPS man but pronounced it like corpse over and over a few years ago during a speech lol. Y'all call Romney an idiot but what does that make Obama? Obama has pus*y-fied our country and y'all don't see that sh*t. We need a real leader. Obama is actually cool peoples but he is the worst President since Jimmy Carter.
Cool story bro...
 10-23-2012, 11:30 PM         #55
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is sad, yall bow down to these stupid a.ss politicians, it's all a big game and you fall for it every 4 years....
 6 years ago '11        #56
mrbelvy 
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
It still doesnt work Whoaaa dere
 6 years ago '09        #57
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11823 11823
I bet every single one of your lives are the same as they were when Obama took office. GUARANTEE it...Outside of subtle, normal changes unhinged by his presidency...But yo let's vote for him again cause he told Romney it wasn't battle ship.
 6 years ago '10        #58
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
Praise for our president bc he's saying we don't need all these military capaibilities/resources and its time to cut the budget...

China's military is getting stronger, fukin Iran is trying to build nukes and obamas worried about bums health insurance and how we need to help those that can't find work bc they are either lazy, dumb or fukin worthless...

Y'all can't be this fukin dumb right??? Vote however but don't be a fukin idiot. He's fuked a lot of sh*t up but y'all too smart to notice...so I'm not going to waste my time.
 6 years ago '10        #59
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,639 | Props total: 2615 2615
 kNOLES said:
Praise for our president bc he's saying we don't need all these military capaibilities/resources and its time to cut the budget...

China's military is getting stronger, fukin Iran is trying to build nukes and obamas worried about bums health insurance and how we need to help those that can't find work bc they are either lazy, dumb or fukin worthless...

Y'all can't be this fukin dumb right??? Vote however but don't be a fukin idiot. He's fuked a lot of sh*t up but y'all too smart to notice...so I'm not going to waste my time.
So what you're saying, at least to my understanding is, you want them to say fu*k everything/everybody and build the military bigger and stronger than everyone else for the chance of us f!ghting in a war? OK playa
 6 years ago '04        #60
JTwizzy 
space
avatar space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 imamonster said:
i bet every single one of your lives are the same as they were when obama took office. Guarantee it...outside of subtle, normal changes unhinged by his presidency...but yo let's vote for him again cause he told romney it wasn't battle ship.
this.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 5
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy