Rick Ross - Don't Like Remix (Official Video)

most viewed right now
 135
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 106
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10138 10138
 Graftedgenes said:
^^^^^They invest an unhealthy amount of energy into me.


The "d!ck-talk" & obsession is creepy but it's fun to have puppets who's strings you can pull this easy.
6,206 Posts in 10 months......
 10-23-2012, 12:02 PM         #62
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
6,206 Posts in 10 months......
You should check my Tweet stats too.....IPhones are addictive.

Europeon whites were baffled & fascinated when I posted that Vid of me posting in my ride.


I'm fascinating to 'em.
 10-23-2012, 12:02 PM         #63
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
If he was in prison, I bet my life that n*ggas was putting koolaid on his lips.



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #64
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10138 10138
 Graftedgenes said:
You should check my Tweet stats too.....IPhones are addictive.

Europeon whites were baffled & fascinated when I posted that Vid of me posting in my ride.


I'm fascinating to 'em.
You need to re-evaluate your life.
 10-23-2012, 12:16 PM         #65
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
You need to re-evaluate your life.
You need to re-evaluate your entire existence.


I never seen a freak so obsessed that they literally devoted an entire internet profile to 50-Cent with at least 250 50-Cent threads. Daily.


Have you ever clicked on your own profile and counted those 50-Cent threads?


You should invest some of that energy into me and be one of my fans and groupies......dedicate your posts to Grafted instead of 50-Cent and I will mail an autograph to you in Europe.
 10-23-2012, 01:08 PM         #66
Jeezydasnowman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillScrillz5000 said:
raw fakeness... his lies are so real
 R Dot said:
It's crazy how much this site loves a cop
 6 years ago '12        #67
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14091 14091
weird a.ss dudes fu*kin with Grafted man.

sh*ts crazy.
 6 years ago '10        #68
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10138 10138
 44wade said:
weird a.ss dudes fu*kin with Grafted man.

sh*ts crazy.
grafted alias
 6 years ago '06        #69
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
dope video
 10-23-2012, 03:44 PM         #70
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
grafted alias
:shocked2:
 6 years ago '12        #71
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 6715 6715
yall mistake Grafted 4 a n*gga that gives a fucck... This n*gga lost whn he opened his eyes at birth... Uncle Ruckus a.ss n*gga, Grafted hav absolutely no goals in life its BX or jail 4 this n*gga so let hm be... He always talk about race coz he suffer from vitiligo
 6 years ago '12        #72
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14091 14091
 Athavan 789 said:
grafted alias

nah, the only thing we share in common is the fact that we dont like opie taylor tryin to tell us who is from the streets or, what the code of the streets is.
 10-23-2012, 04:19 PM         #73
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
grafted alias
known this for a minute...
 10-23-2012, 04:48 PM         #74
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold the fu*k on..did this n*gga said his Car is with $350,000?? Does this n*gga ever speak the truth about any fu*king thing??
 10-23-2012, 05:20 PM         #75
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
nah, the only thing we share in common is the fact that we dont like opie taylor tryin to tell us who is from the streets or, what the code of the streets is.
I got my groupies on paranoid....imagine social-misfits online telling folks with color that we need to linger in anonymity masking our true identities with aliases like they do. LOL.

People like us are the reason they hide behind computer screens terrified that one day they might be exposed....ask em for a link to their own identity & they get silent.


One of the outsiders exposed him/her self by showing how baffled he was that a car could be worth $350,000.


I had to inform the sun-burned geek that the same 73 Donk was in the May edition ofRides and they broke down the rims, the supercharger, the digital system, the interior, the paint, the stereo system & all the modifications that priced it over 350K.


Let's torture & torment these geeks u till they look at themselves in the mirror.
 6 years ago '12        #76
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26472 26472
Garbage

 6 years ago '12        #77
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14091 14091
 Graftedgenes said:
I got my groupies on paranoid....imagine social-misfits online telling folks with color that we need to linger in anonymity masking our true identities with aliases like they do. LOL.

People like us are the reason they hide behind computer screens terrified that one day they might be exposed....ask em for a link to their own identity & they get silent.


One of the outsiders exposed him/her self by showing how baffled he was that a car could be worth $350,000.


I had to inform the sun-burned geek that the same 73 Donk was in the May edition ofRides and they broke down the rims, the supercharger, the digital system, the interior, the paint, the stereo system & all the modifications that priced it over 350K.


Let's torture & torment these geeks u till they look at themselves in the mirror.
sh*ts funny, cause we both open about posting pics and sh*t of who we are. Picture a person like myself, or yourself, making alias'?

Damn, didnt even know that had a whole breakdown of the 73 Pala like that. Gotta check that out.
 6 years ago '09        #78
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,849 | Props total: 9380 9380
 eightytyson06 said:
lets be honest, half of the industry is fabricated. sit back and vibe
if half of the industry were homos would you still want to listen to f*gs while "vibing"
 10-23-2012, 05:53 PM         #79
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
if half of the industry were homos would you still want to listen to f*gs while "vibing"
more than half of the industry IS filled with homo's tho...
 6 years ago '04        #80
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 875 875
Two things I need to say.

Whats the name of the track that Meek is spitting on with J. Cole. Just checked out the album and I didn't see any features with Game or J. Cole on it.

Secondly, y'all really do sound gay arguing about Ross on here. And truth be told, my knuckle game is the nicest on Boxden. As far as looks go, everyone know Kaliz that n*gga. Plus I got bi*ches too. Ask about me
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
48 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
79 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 38
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
13 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
125 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
133 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy