Simcity 5 10 min gameplay "strategy" trailer

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Peter Griffin said:
If it's anything like how Battlefield works with Origin then it should be a non issue. However, I don't know the details how this game will function with Origin. Will Battlefield on PC, all you need to do is close out Origin after you launch the game, most a.ssume it should be the same here.
I don't mind Battlefield 3's tie in with Origin because it's a multiplayer game. There's no reason to play BF3 and NOT go online.

I know that Simcity now has the community options and online play ect. but a game like this to me shouldn't have to check in every time you play it, it's a damn city simulator . I'll probably still be buying it, but it worries me...
 5 years ago '05        #22
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,215 | Props total: 15761 15761
Sim City 4 is the only PC game I play. It's the most relaxing/time consuming game ever, that's why I don't play it to often because I can be on that joint for hours.
 10-23-2012, 01:10 PM         #23
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like someone said this is a grown man game

fu*k all that COD bullsh*t that teaches you nothing in life...games like this actually have educational value ...i remember playing the 1st roller coaster tycoon and building successful theme parks as a kid

cant lie though, i indulge in some fantasy games once in a while ..rarely though
 5 years ago '11        #24
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,951 | Props total: 2529 2529
 D.IrIsH said:
As opposed to... playing an indiana jones wannabe in Uncharted? Or.. an a.ssassin in a make-believe templar vs a.ssassin story for who controls THE WORLLLLDDDD!? Or... I know... shooting aliens with make believe guns in a post apocalyptic world?? Or how about playing as Batman in a make believe city where you get to FINALLY k!ll the joker?!?

Yeah... all those sound a lot more "grown up" than this game

The irony is.. this game is actually more "grown man" than all of today's popular titles. Why? Well, it deals with real world problems such as pollution issues, traffic congestion, and power sources.. also, balancing the demand for residential, commercial, and industrial zoning and learning what causes growth in the first place. It actually places you in the role of a mayor and city planner which are actually REAL WORLD, GROWN MAN jobs!

Anyway.. take it for what it's worth.. I've loved the Simcity franchise since it's birth and always played them religiously as a kid.. looking forward to this one, hopefully its as good as 4 or better.
nah no sacrasm at all...i actually am going to cop this.
 5 years ago '05        #25
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
New Screen Shots that they posted up. Looking good..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #26
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
cant fu*king wait
 5 years ago '07        #27
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
im sold whens the release date

edit: march 5 2013
 5 years ago '04        #28
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,467 | Props total: 6050 6050
will this be on consoles ?
 5 years ago '05        #29
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,707 | Props total: 6956 6956
will be buying used to play sim city all the time in grade school even joined a after school club for city design and sh*t using the game.
 5 years ago '04        #30
D.IrIsH 333 heat pts333 OP
space
space
$5,206 | Props total: 7045 7045
 Peter Griffin said:
New Screen Shots that they posted up. Looking good..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #31
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
i bet the specs are high for this game
 5 years ago '05        #32
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
will this be on consoles ?
Nope, PC only as of now.

Jeans&Sneakers said:
i bet the specs are high for this game
They already released some specs that will probably change by the time of release but if you have a PC that can run some recent games pretty decently you should be fine here.
 5 years ago '06        #33
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 D.IrIsH said:
As opposed to... playing an indiana jones wannabe in Uncharted? Or.. an a.ssassin in a make-believe templar vs a.ssassin story for who controls THE WORLLLLDDDD!? Or... I know... shooting aliens with make believe guns in a post apocalyptic world?? Or how about playing as Batman in a make believe city where you get to FINALLY k!ll the joker?!?

The irony is.. this game is actually more "grown man" than all of today's popular titles. Why? Well, it deals with real world problems such as pollution issues, traffic congestion, and power sources.. also, balancing the demand for residential, commercial, and industrial zoning and learning what causes growth in the first place. It actually places you in the role of a mayor and city planner which are actually REAL WORLD, GROWN MAN jobs!

Anyway.. take it for what it's worth.. I've loved the Simcity franchise since it's birth and always played them religiously as a kid.. looking forward to this one, hopefully its as good as 4 or better.

did u just go in on a dude by agreeing with him?
 5 years ago '05        #34
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 Peter Griffin said:
Seeing you say this I'm considering getting this from Steam for $20. Hmmmmm
It's $14.66 on Amazon.
 5 years ago '06        #35
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
my body is ready
 5 years ago '10        #36
Cabillanaire oO 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 12 12
 D.IrIsH said:

5 years ago '06        #37
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 coolio said:
did u just go in on a dude by agreeing with him?
only on boxden
 5 years ago '05        #38
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
It's $14.66 on Amazon.
Yeah I picked it up last month for $10.00 with the expansion pack
 5 years ago '05        #39
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
I won't lie...I have ALWAYS been drawn to these Sim City games, always wanted to mess with them but never got to it.

Think imma take the leap this time...how user friendly/how tough is the learning curb for these games? Are they easy to get into for a person who never really played these types of games b4?
 5 years ago '05        #40
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
 MidNiteBlues said:
I won't lie...I have ALWAYS been drawn to these Sim City games, always wanted to mess with them but never got to it.

Think imma take the leap this time...how user friendly/how tough is the learning curb for these games? Are they easy to get into for a person who never really played these types of games b4?
There is a pretty decent learning curve, at least in my opinion. Sim City 4 is about being patient and managing money. However, if your new to the series definitely check it out as there are many forums with tips and tricks. Extremely fun games that you can spend hours playing without noticing.

Last edited by Peter Griffin; 12-07-2012 at 12:04 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy