They lining up for that Wii HD my dude...

most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
Smash not a system seller what? let me find that npd for march 08
 5 years ago '09        #42
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 DominationCM said:
but playing the same games over and over again each year with slightly better graphics and a few new guns is? Thats what Sony and definitely M$ is very few if any new IPs but the same old sh*t...how many games in a series do we need especially when its the same type of game year in and year out

Sony and M$ as far as I'm concerned lacked Innovation the games were good but for the most part the same
Blu-ray was Sony's innovation this gen. Xbox Live and it's evolution helped evolve gaming online. Sony and MS both had some nice new IPs this gen. How many new long standing IPs did Nintendo create with the Wii? It's the same old sh*t over and over from them. I do look forward to the usual from Nintendo with their first party titles, but that's it. It's going to be useless as a third party machine once the other two drop.
 10-22-2012, 03:16 PM         #43
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
but playing the same games over and over again each year with slightly better graphics and a few new guns is? Thats what Sony and definitely M$ is very few if any new IPs but the same old sh*t...how many games in a series do we need especially when its the same type of game year in and year out

Sony and M$ as far as I'm concerned lacked Innovation the games were good but for the most part the same
ironic considering the wii's launch library consists of like 70% PS3 games...
 10-22-2012, 03:18 PM         #44
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Can you play Black Ops 2 on the vita, oh wait you can't because they are making a dumbed down version for it & slapping a different sub title on it. sh*t declassified isn't even made by Treyarch. Damn guess its not like the Wii U where you can play Black Ops 2 multiplayer on the gamepad while someone else plays full screen at the same time (no more split screen).
they've had this for like a thousand years, it's called streaming one screen onto another. I can stream my PC on like 6 screens at once so what? it's not like the gamepad is actually running the game. sounds great for kids I guess but I don't see why a grown man making plans on how to play his games when he gets kicked off his tv...

and why the fu*k would you want to play black ops 2 multiplayer (this is the example you used) on a fu*king 7" screen? you gonna use the touchscreen too?
 5 years ago '04        #45
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Jake2by4 said:
Smash not a system seller what? let me find that npd for march 08
I said to ME...I personally wouldn't buy a system just for Smash Bros... NPD's don't matter because i'm not everyone in the US... There's only Three games on the planet I would buy a system just to play... those were listed before but they are Zelda/Metroid/GTA...
 5 years ago '04        #46
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 One Gud Cide said:
they've had this for like a thousand years, it's called streaming one screen onto another. I can stream my PC on like 6 screens at once so what? it's not like the gamepad is actually running the game. sounds great for kids I guess but I don't see why a grown man making plans on how to play his games when he gets kicked off his tv...

and why the fu*k would you want to play black ops 2 multiplayer (this is the example you used) on a fu*king 7" screen? you gonna use the touchscreen too?
Try playing games on the screen your streaming to I promise you will get some unplayable input lag. The Wii U has virtually no noticeable lag.

I don't know why would someone play Black Ops split screen? Under the circumstances i'd rather play on a 7" screen I can hold up to my face and play. Its not like your playing on a 7" screen from a distance.

Lets say your in an apartment living with a girl you guys only got one big tv w/ HDMI and your girl is watching dancing with the stars and you don't want to, bam hit the TV button and your playing some games while she watches that bullsh*t and you can even be in the same room next to her. Everyones happy.

Its not just the ability to play on another screen, theres plenty of great things that developers can do with the controller. For example a top down strategy game like X-Com would be amazing on the Wii U. Really the gamepad could add a new gameplay element to certain games if done right.
 5 years ago '04        #47
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Nintendo has always been the innovators

Everyone else is copy cat
So who brought online gaming to the fore front. Sure wasn't Nintendo.
So. How about built in memory on the system instead using memory cards. Microsoft. How about using a gaming system as a media device. Sure it wasn't Nintendo. Outside of the controller everything on the system is heavily Xbox influenced .
 10-22-2012, 03:40 PM         #48
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
so the "They lining up for.....my dude" is a the new trend for thread titles huh
So we gun act like......
 5 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
So who brought online gaming to the fore front. Sure wasn't Nintendo.
So. How about built in memory on the system instead using memory cards. Microsoft. How about using a gaming system as a media device. Sure it wasn't Nintendo. Outside of the controller everything on the system is heavily Xbox influenced .
Nintendo used to have these things called cartridges that would save games without needing a memory card...

SEGA was the first Console company with Online though...MS perfected it but they didn't innovate it on the console...

Gaming console as a media Device... Again Sega with Sega Channel

MS didn't Innovate anything but being the first console to have a built in Hard Drive...they just improved upon but they didn't innovate...

and Nintendo innovated EVERY controller design you see now a days...MS again just perfected but Nintendo innovated

Last edited by Da Ill One; 10-22-2012 at 03:51 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #50
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6244 6244
Waste of time, stroll up the day after and pick it up dont queue like a donut for the sake of having it a few hours earlier its a waste of time. It would be better to get it early the next day anyway not getting home with it at god knows what time in the morning
 5 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Waste of time, stroll up the day after and pick it up dont queue like a donut for the sake of having it a few hours earlier
If you didn't pre order you won't get the day of release just strolling up...I agree if you pre-ordered it it's pointless to camp out for almost a month for it to release...
 5 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
If you didn't pre order you won't get the day of release just strolling up...I agree if you pre-ordered it it's pointless to camp out for almost a month for it to release...
Well then if you want to play it early pre-order(why does it have to be middle of the morning early though?), there are 3 shops or supermarkets in the sh*tty little town i live in to pre order it im sure there are options in most other towns and cities not to mention online options.

Pre order and get up early the next day, no queues no hassle and a full day to play a.ssuming work or school isnt an issue for people. Most of the good games have already been out for ages, im gonna give it about 6 months to see how it fairs and how well developers make use of the controller

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 10-22-2012 at 03:58 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #53
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
can't believe we have mods abusing their power like this, disrespectful smh.
 5 years ago '04        #54
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
hell yeah its pointless, the guy is clearly doing it for some cheap publicity. People that line up early are attention wh0ores trying to get noticed.
 5 years ago '09        #55
space
space
Is the c*nt not gonna shower? and im not gonna bother reading an article about him.
 5 years ago '11        #56
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
he's lining up because it's tradition
 5 years ago '05        #57
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,970 | Props total: 21129 21129
 Jesszman said:
he's lining up because it's tradition
To waste a month of your life? I've waited in line before for a console release that I didn't pre-order for, but I wouldn't wait for longer than a couple hours.
 5 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
hell yeah its pointless, the guy is clearly doing it for some cheap publicity. People that line up early are attention wh0ores trying to get noticed.

Yeah it is... I don't camp out for Games I have camped out for consoles (Dreamcast, PS 2, OG XBox and the Wii) but the longest i've camped for any of those was 8 hours and that was for the PS 2 because damn near EVERYWHERE in Chicago were doing that damn lottery system... where you could be first in line and still not get a system depending on what number you pulled out of a hat...but I found a Kmart that said they were doing "First come first served" and they had 28 systems and only one person in line so I go there and was third in line.. Longest I EVER camped out for anything, not no damn month...
 5 years ago '09        #59
space
space
The only thing i would queue for a month is for a suitcase full of money or something along those lines, if there was a really big concert on(up in smoke 2) i would queue for a few hours maybe if i thought tickets would be in short supply
 5 years ago '04        #60
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
I know the term is correct but saying "Only thing I would queue for" just sounds weird

Da Ill One said:
Yeah it is... I don't camp out for Games I have camped out for consoles (Dreamcast, PS 2, OG XBox and the Wii) but the longest i've camped for any of those was 8 hours and that was for the PS 2 because damn near EVERYWHERE in Chicago were doing that damn lottery system... where you could be first in line and still not get a system depending on what number you pulled out of a hat...but I found a Kmart that said they were doing "First come first served" and they had 28 systems and only one person in line so I go there and was third in line.. Longest I EVER camped out for anything, not no damn month...
Yeah I don't camp out for games, I do COD midnight releases but I only get there 30 min or so early nothing big, only console I got at launch and I camped out for was the Xbox 360 I was in like for about 3-4 hours and if I would of been 30 min late I wouldn't of got one (people that got their late were PISSED). Oh yeah 1 month later that same console Red Ringed on me I was PISSED even though they sent me a brand new one pretty quickly.

I'm not camping for the Wii U, I am going to Wal Mart Layaway to pick up my system at 11:50 PM and waiting a few minutes. (not many people actually know about this method)

Last edited by K1; 10-22-2012 at 04:17 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy