They lining up for that Wii HD my dude...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 TattooedMPsz said:
u in college right? why are u on bx trying to correct a mod on sources and titles do u go to a all male college or what? theres no way this is your life no way
I don't think it matters if there is females at the college or not.

Reason? This:

[video - click to view]

10-22-2012, 02:14 PM         #22
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
you posted a minute or less after he made the thread, give him a sec

jesus christ

im crying
 5 years ago '04        #23
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Da Ill One said:
It's plays Wii games right? its outputs in HD right? so Wii Hd is a good analysis... no trolling...calling it like I see it... some people see PC Gaming as the Master race..I don't simple as that
Its called the Wii U, its not an HD Wii the focus is not on motion control gaming w/ a wand type controller this time. Its a new concept that Sony and Microsoft is already trying to copy but they won't come close w/ that gamer glass sh*t.

I played it and it sh*ts on the 360 and Ps3 and im a Xbox guy if it wasn't for me wanting to play BO2 with my homies on live I wouldn't even be needing it in the coming months.

I use to be a Wii U skeptic too till I played it and realized its pretty legit and its going to change console gaming.

and PC will always be better when it comes to gaming and graphics simply for the fact that you can upgrade every piece of equipment in a PC, you can't do that in a console.

Last edited by K1; 10-22-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #24
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I wouldn't call launching underpowered hardware in 2012 while playing on a 7 inch screen innovative.
 5 years ago '05        #25
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8063 8063
 1ARM said:
I don't think it matters if there is females at the college or not.

Reason? This:

jazzsman almost had a heart attack at 48 seconds in that video about that soon to be flop a.ss super smash bros clone
 5 years ago '05        #26
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21021 21021
 K1Entertainment said:
Its called the Wii U, its not an HD Wii the focus is not on motion control gaming w/ a wand type controller this time. Its a new concept that Sony and Microsoft is already trying to copy but they won't come close w/ that gamer glass sh*t.

I played it and it sh*ts on the 360 and Ps3 and im a Xbox guy if it wasn't for me wanting to play BO2 with my homies on live I wouldn't even be needing it in the coming months.

I use to be a Wii U skeptic too till I played it and realized its pretty legit and its going to change console gaming.

and PC will always be better when it comes to gaming and graphics simply for the fact that you can upgrade every piece of equipment in a PC, you can't do that in a console.
It may not be the focus, but you can still use the Wiimote. Everything about it screams hardware upgrade to the original Wii, i think Wii HD is a fair term.
 5 years ago '12        #27
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 TattooedMPsz said:
jazzsman almost had a heart attack at 48 seconds in that video about that soon to be flop a.ss super smash bros clone
He can barely talk to a camera, how he gonna talk to girls.
 5 years ago '04        #28
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
so the "They lining up for.....my dude" is a the new trend for thread titles huh
 5 years ago '11        #29
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Krazie said:
It's not gonna be that epic considering they won't even have the supply they did with the original Wii.
The demand for it will be the supply wont be there and then factor in its a console not a game makes a difference too.

The thing about Halo 3 release M$ did that right popular game on a new next gen console was brilliant to bad Halo 4 wont come close. GTA is the only game that could
 5 years ago '04        #30
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
you posted a minute or less after he made the thread, give him a sec

jesus christ
dude a loser, he signed up on august 2011 and already have a lot more posts than me
 5 years ago '04        #31
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 K1Entertainment said:
But the PS 3 and Vita do the EXACT same stuff the Wii HD(U) does with the tablet controller...AND the Vita can be taken in the car with you while the Wii HD tablet can't... so again it's under powered...
 5 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 Venom said:
dude a loser, he signed up on august 2011 and already have a lot more posts than me
dont forget the 1000 plus hot topics in that year also hey venom u remember the good old days of prep h and no hot topics? be right back something in my eye
 5 years ago '11        #33
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 Da Ill One said:
I'll get one the day Zelda releases...UNLESS something else absolutely blows me away before then...but I usually only fu*k with Zelda/Metroid on Nintendo systems...
You don't fu*k with Smash?
 5 years ago '04        #34
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
dont forget the 1000 plus hot topics in that year also hey venom u remember the good old days of prep h and no hot topics? be right back something in my eye
and the prop store and using animated gifs for avis
 5 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 Venom said:
and the prop store and using animated gifs for avis
dam those were the good old days
 5 years ago '04        #36
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 mystic boy said:
You don't fu*k with Smash?
I fu*k with it...but it's not a system seller IMO... at least I wouldn't buy a system for it... only exclusive games I would buy a system for are Zelda/Metroid/GTA (IF GTA was system exclusive)... I'l get Smash after I have a WiiU but like I said Zelda/Metroid first
 5 years ago '11        #37
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Acid Rap said:
I wouldn't call launching underpowered hardware in 2012 while playing on a 7 inch screen innovative.
but playing the same games over and over again each year with slightly better graphics and a few new guns is? Thats what Sony and definitely M$ is very few if any new IPs but the same old sh*t...how many games in a series do we need especially when its the same type of game year in and year out

Sony and M$ as far as I'm concerned lacked Innovation the games were good but for the most part the same
 5 years ago '12        #38
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
 5 years ago '04        #39
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Da Ill One said:
But the PS 3 and Vita do the EXACT same stuff the Wii HD(U) does with the tablet controller...AND the Vita can be taken in the car with you while the Wii HD tablet can't... so again it's under powered...
Its under powered because its not a portable gaming device..... yup great logic DIO

You have to buy 2 different games don't you?

Can you play Black Ops 2 on the vita, oh wait you can't because they are making a dumbed down version for it & slapping a different sub title on it. sh*t declassified isn't even made by Treyarch. Damn guess its not like the Wii U where you can play Black Ops 2 multiplayer on the gamepad while someone else plays full screen at the same time (no more split screen).

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It runs the same exact version as the console, not this dumbed down sh*t.

Last edited by K1; 10-22-2012 at 03:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #40
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21021 21021
DIO really hit some chords in here with this thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy