Oct 22 - Woman Fired From Arby's After Escaping Out The Drive-Thru Window During 3rd Armed Robbery

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,464 | Props total: 16246 16246
 FoShizzle8 said:
colorado?

its sad that you wernt in that theater james holmes shot up.another dipsh*t like yourself out of this world would do america a favor
you speak very arrogantly but the world could do with out me and you wish death on people...sounds to me your most likely to be the next james holmes..ya psychopath..you need to seek counseling
 5 years ago '06        #22
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
23 years at Arby's though?
hey, everybody cant go to college and have these ballin a.ss careers, in fact, most ppl cant, somebody gotta suck it up and have a sh*tty job for a long time
 5 years ago '10        #23
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
Policy. the store's been robbed multiple times in the last few months and u STILL let all your employees go & stay by yourself to close?!?!?!?! either she had something to do with it or she's that careless.
 5 years ago '04        #24
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 nightmare said:
hey, everybody cant go to college and have these ballin a.ss careers, in fact, most ppl cant, somebody gotta suck it up and have a sh*tty job for a long time
I know man but damn. In 23 years she couldn't have found a secretary job, some sort of administrative job? sh*t a damn franchisee instead of a.ssistant manager?

Idk but I'm not content just sitting in the same job. I have to feel like I am constantly progressing in life. Never stop grinding.

That was my point. not that everyone can go to college, just that so many people get comfortable in their position and don't have the drive to better themselves.
 5 years ago '08        #25
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
its amazing to me how some ppl ALWAYS see it as the victims fault....and hop on the corporation's sack without hesitation..
 5 years ago '12        #26
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
"‘I’m not going to die in Arby’s tonight…I’m just not,’ ” she said.

Can't hate on her survival tactics.

23 years at Arby's tho
 5 years ago '04        #27
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 KeepinItTrill said:
so she gets fired for being scared for her life and leaving the situation instead of staying there to possibly get stabbed the fu*k up?
No she got fired because her dumbass schedule herself Without any help and result robbery. I bet every major fast food chain has a buddy system for closing Crews. I know McDonald's that manager are trained to never close the alone and to leave with your a.ssociate. That was 12 years ago when o was in high school working for mickey d.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 10-22-2012 at 04:09 PM..
 10-22-2012, 04:07 PM         #28
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they only get paid 7 bucks a hr, she can find another sh*t job
 5 years ago '10        #29
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
she shouldnt have signed sh*t... That goes for anyone, if some weird shady sh*t goes down, never sign anything from your work.
 5 years ago '04        #30
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 supervillain said:
its amazing to me how some ppl ALWAYS see it as the victims fault....and hop on the corporation's sack without hesitation..
she was closing the store alone and didn't leave with her employees. their policy clearly said to not close and leave the store alone. She did, got robbed and got herself in danger. I think every Major retail and fast food restaurant has this policy.
 5 years ago '10        #31
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
My words were exactly what a owner would say, cause it's THEIR MONEY being put in jeopardy. If she followed the guidelines and kept the other employee until the doors were locked, she'd still have a job. This makes it look like an inside job. THE STORE HAS BEEN ROBBED 3 TIMES AND EVERY TIME SHE WAS THE ONE ON DUTY. I would have left just like her, but if I was the owner, I would fire her as well. I guess it takes a person to run sh*t before they fully understand this, though.
 5 years ago '11        #32
epik93 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 162 162
 VictoryThagr8 said:
she was closing the store alone and didn't leave with her employees. their policy clearly said to not close and leave the store alone. She did, got robbed and got herself in danger. I think every Major retail and fast food restaurant has this policy.
oh and she has been warned about it before too. this could be her 2nd strike
 5 years ago '05        #33
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 KeepinItTrill said:
so she gets fired for being scared for her life and leaving the situation instead of staying there to possibly get stabbed the fu*k up?
bro u gotta follow the rules....
this is why oj can stab a woman and still be let free. the rules are strong in america.
 5 years ago '07        #34
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Idk if she has much of a case tho, it was against policy but fu*k that, I woulda done the same sh*t. fu*k Arbys lol.3rd time robbed in the last 6 months? Time for a new gig lol.
There's always a case for everything. It depends if you'd win or not.
 10-22-2012, 07:42 PM         #35
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a friend that used to be a manager at Pizza Hut in Albuquerque and one nite 2 dudes came in to rob it at night and he gave them the money frm the register but then he said they wanted his wallet and he said fu*k no and they dipped out didn't do sh*t...
 10-22-2012, 08:04 PM         #36
purenitro01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robert Roofus said:
“I had pushed him away…because I’m like, ‘I’m not going to die in Arby’s tonight…I’m just not,’ ” she said.

^must have never heard of self respect before
 5 years ago '07        #37
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
 Fly 2ndComing said:

That was her nephew or some sh*t.

That's what I'm thinking
 5 years ago '12        #38
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 1336 1336
Wait

She fit through that lil a.ss window?

5 years ago '04        #39
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
My lil chick lives right around the corner from there........Fairborn is wierd like that........
 5 years ago '12        #40
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,006 | Props total: 13874 13874
 SLiPP said:
Wait

She fit through that lil a.ss window?

im glad somebody is puttin 2 and 2 together...
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy