Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
i feel like this might be the game luck wont be able to help the Falcons, but then again we are talking about the Eagles that havnt been solid on D & a Offense that rather go high risk-high reward by throwing it instead of low risk-high reward by running in through shady.. dont even get me started on nnamdi
 5 years ago '04        #82
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6064 6064
 kingjab7542 said:
Guess I should've also typed a disclaimer saying this has nothing to do with Philly lol. Only reason I asked was that atl consistently makes the playoffs with ease and somehow just loses it in the postseason.
we jus started really makin the playoffs though bra first year ryan was a rookie so it really didint count but the next two appearances there was no excuse 3 times the charm bra
 5 years ago '09        #83
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10535 10535
I'm not confident in this team YET. Confident to win a single game against and opponent we SHOULD beat? Yes. I'm not confident we'll get the job done when it comes down to it. It would be some sh*t though if we're playing like sh*t now just to see if we can win a come-from-behind game...Like we're putting ourselves in a position to lose JUST to see if we can come back and win. Kinda feels like we have that "Try til it burns you" mentality. I won't judge anything until we get that playoff W...
 5 years ago '10        #84
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
I obviously want ATL to win, but i think they are pretenders right now and expect the Eagles to crush them.. Hope Im wrong
this...

i think this is the eagles coming out party... prove me wrong Falcons.
 5 years ago '10        #85
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
ahhhhhh hellllll.... this game will be tough by all means. We never play good in philli. But good teams and play anywhere, lets goooo!!!

24-14 ATL
 10-23-2012, 04:57 PM         #86
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course the fraud a.ss Falcons will lose to the Eagles when they need to win...
 5 years ago '06        #87
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
Hope we mix in a few more blitz packages tbh.... not getting a sack in 3 weeks isn't a good look...

taking the fanhood angle away.... like the spot the birds are in here... A desperate team that has players and coaches worried about their jobs, against a team that can afford to lose the game... Eagles should be the more hungry team... SHOULD is the key word though, nothing the eagles do will surprise me anymore
 5 years ago '08        #88
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12536 12536
^^agreed it's fu*king ridiculous how we haven't gotten a sack in three games...especially against the steelers and lions who had their fu*king lunch eaten this weekend
 5 years ago '09        #89
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10535 10535
^ Eagles will get at least 3 sacks on us this weekend, If not more. Our offensive line has been doing a really sh*tty job as of late at keeping Matt off the turf. You want to beat the Falcons? It's really simple. Blitz us, cover Roddy and Tony...either you're gonna get a sack, a pick, a throwaway or a dinky checkdown pass for a loss to Turner.
 5 years ago '11        #90
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 8814 8814
John Abraham gonna eat. Same with Cole or Babin
 5 years ago '11        #91
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Illstreet said:
Of course the fraud a.ss Falcons will lose to the Eagles when they need to win...
didn't ya lose to the eagles
 5 years ago '11        #92
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
^ Eagles will get at least 3 sacks on us this weekend, If not more. Our offensive line has been doing a really sh*tty job as of late at keeping Matt off the turf. You want to beat the Falcons? It's really simple. Blitz us, cover Roddy and Tony...either you're gonna get a sack, a pick, a throwaway or a dinky checkdown pass for a loss to Turner.
Ryan has a top 3 qb rating, and I think the most touchdowns when being blitzed. You have to pressure him with 4 and play good coverage to beat Ryan. Otherwise he'll eat you alive. Unfortunately the eagles can probably waltz through our line with 3.
 10-23-2012, 10:43 PM         #93
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
didn't ya lose to the eagles
Yeah, we had a fukking stupid offensive PI Call that took us out of field goal range in the final seconds... On a STUPID FUKKING PLAYCALL TO THROW DEEP TO THE ENDZONE WHEN WE ALREADY HAD THE GAME WON BY OUR STUPID FUKKING OFFENSIVE CORDINATOR KEVIN k!llDRIVE...

Without Hakeem Nicks playing btw...

But yes, we lost to the Eagles.

We also weren't undefeated or God's Gift to football like you guys are.
 5 years ago '10        #94
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Illstreet said:

I like the sound of that though

Last year we blessed you c*ck sucking mouth breathers with 2 Points.... Stay Tuned!
 5 years ago '10        #95
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
Anyone figure Vick gets injured and Foles comes in and styles on the Falcons? I can see that happening.......I bet the Eagles fans will cheer when Vick is hurt......who will be the guy that has the interview saying how sick the fans are?
 5 years ago '05        #96
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 Illstreet said:
Yeah, we had a fukking stupid offensive PI Call that took us out of field goal range in the final seconds... On a STUPID FUKKING PLAYCALL TO THROW DEEP TO THE ENDZONE WHEN WE ALREADY HAD THE GAME WON BY OUR STUPID FUKKING OFFENSIVE CORDINATOR KEVIN k!llDRIVE...

even the next day eagles fans were like "why did they go deep like that?"
 5 years ago '05        #97
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 peeyump said:
Anyone figure Vick gets injured and Foles comes in and styles on the Falcons? I can see that happening.......
vick knows he's on thin ice. he admitted that he thought he job was in danger. if he turns the ball over a few times you could very well see foles
 5 years ago '10        #98
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
vick knows he's on thin ice. he admitted that he thought he job was in danger. if he turns the ball over a few times you could very well see foles
I expect the Falcons D to be exotic on sunday so he's either going to exploit or turnover. I believe the Falcons defense has been pretty basic most of this season with exception to the game against Manning. On paper that figured to be our toughest game prior to the bye. I look forward to this game.
 10-24-2012, 09:07 AM         #99
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
I refuse to believe Big Red puts Files in any time soon with his job on the line.. Makes no sense. Now, I'd understand if all the teams problems were vicks fault but there not. Nothing good will come out of putting Foles behind that dismantled line.. Except a balanced play call
 5 years ago '11        #100
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:

what the hell are you babbling about
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy