Week 8 Eagles (3-3) vs. Falcons (6-0)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #701
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22358 22358
suicide rates are going to be out of control in atlanta if they don't win a playoff game this year with the hype train they got rolling
 5 years ago '09        #702
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10530 10530
 TriniSoldier said:
suicide rates are going to be out of control in atlanta if they don't win a playoff game this year with the hype train they got rolling
Not really. Believe you me, we're happy to be 7-0 but we ain't expecting sh*t to be done in the playoffs. There's no hype train here brother.
 5 years ago '11        #703
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 TriniSoldier said:
n*ggas don't enough of a fu*k about it like that

If this was New york, boston, or someone like the LA lakers it'd be a different story
 5 years ago '05        #704
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
We need to get our sh*t together. Be humble and just go out there and play continuous football. Not be looking to make some spectacular play. It's a marathon but everytime our players get a 10-yard lead they celebrate like that means sh*t.

Andy needs to go, Mike needs to sit versus the Saints. If you're going to let Foles play, it might as well be against the worst defense in the league.
 5 years ago '08        #705
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12472 12472
 Michael 1987 said:
Still blaming vick
Vick is fu*kin trash but I don't blame him for this loss but he ain't do sh*t to help us win either
 5 years ago '12        #706
moneyoncjmind 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 489 489
and then i ask...who was the dummy to say eagles was going to win?
 5 years ago '09        #707
space
space
 moneyoncjmind said:
and then i ask...who was the dummy to say eagles was going to win?
Damn near everybody on the Predictions thread. Remember, The Falcons can't win on the road outside of a dome or in bad weather!
 5 years ago '11        #708
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Gater said:
Are you kidding me right now?? So without Michael Turner Matt Ryan would still have won all those games...and lets be honest that 13-3 season was a fluke..we got lucky as fu*k in some of those games
n*gga you sounding dumb as sh*t...we have the 2nd most wins in the league since 08...guess 4+ years of flukes I swear some of these BX Falcons fans be the worst.
 5 years ago '09        #709
space
space
 wjcorner said:
n*gga you sounding dumb as sh*t...we have the 2nd most wins in the league since 08...guess 4+ years of flukes I swear some of these BX Falcons fans be the worst.
Gater just showed he doesn't really know that much about Falcons football. Acting like Michael Turner is the difference between getting a win or a loss.
 5 years ago '11        #710
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Gater just showed he doesn't really know that much about Falcons football. Acting like Michael Turner is the difference between getting a win or a loss.
I think he was that n*gga in 08 but even then, Matt Ryan was a monster on 3rd down like he's been his whole career. We wouldn't have won games without Ryan since his rookie year. And ever since 2010 we've leaned on Ryan more than Turner.
 5 years ago '09        #711
space
space
 wjcorner said:
I think he was that n*gga in 08 but even then, Matt Ryan was a monster on 3rd down like he's been his whole career. We wouldn't have won games without Ryan since his rookie year. And ever since 2010 we've leaned on Ryan more than Turner.
Turner is expendable. You can put Snelling in and get the same production. IMO Turner is a FB in the RB position. Quizz is a RB. Quick, Agile, Shifty. Turner is a power back who tries to be shifty. Instead of just running people over, he tries to be finesse and that's just not how he plays. So I don't know if it's so much as he's not good as it is that he's not trying to be a power back and trying to be a shifty back. I don't know man. I just don't see us having any running game at all as long as we leave turner in on 90% of our plays. Why did we draft Rodgers if we're not really even going to use him? I understand Turner is the feature back on this team, but we can't get our running game going with him for whatever reason.
 5 years ago '10        #712
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Turner makes it easier on the offense IF he gets positive yards and keeps the chains moving but he rarely does. n*gga rarely gives short yardage plays to the QB........I would say he is part of the reason why Matt is good......Matt constantly has to convert 3rd and long plays. I appreciate the good Turner has done but the negative out weights the good imho. Too many runs for 1 or 2 yards and not enough 4+ gains when needed
 5 years ago '11        #713
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Turner is expendable. You can put Snelling in and get the same production. IMO Turner is a FB in the RB position. Quizz is a RB. Quick, Agile, Shifty. Turner is a power back who tries to be shifty. Instead of just running people over, he tries to be finesse and that's just not how he plays. So I don't know if it's so much as he's not good as it is that he's not trying to be a power back and trying to be a shifty back. I don't know man. I just don't see us having any running game at all as long as we leave turner in on 90% of our plays. Why did we draft Rodgers if we're not really even going to use him? I understand Turner is the feature back on this team, but we can't get our running game going with him for whatever reason.
Nobody is running well on our team this year. Turner is gassed but neither Rodgers or Snelling is the answer.We'll draft that guy this year and probably cut Turner for cap space.
 5 years ago '11        #714
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
I never understood why the n*ggas nickname is Turner the Burner. This n*gga is not that fast
 5 years ago '09        #715
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Nobody is running well on our team this year. Turner is gassed but neither Rodgers or Snelling is the answer.We'll draft that guy this year and probably cut Turner for cap space.
Well in all Fairness, Snelling is a fullback so he's not supposed to be getting touches like that and Smith doesn't put Quizz in enough for him to get into a groove and really get any playing time to see how good he CAN be. He just puts him in mostly for returns but he's not Devin Hester...Turner isn't the answer to our running game problem. I just don't see why he doesn't let Quizz get burn for 1 whole game and see how it goes. Rodgers is explosive. He showed that a few times today.
 5 years ago '11        #716
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Well in all Fairness, Snelling is a fullback so he's not supposed to be getting touches like that and Smith doesn't put Quizz in enough for him to get into a groove and really get any playing time to see how good he CAN be. He just puts him in mostly for returns but he's not Devin Hester...Turner isn't the answer to our running game problem. I just don't see why he doesn't let Quizz get burn for 1 whole game and see how it goes. Rodgers is explosive. He showed that a few times today.
Because Quizz can't handle pass protection duties...

And they called him Turner the Burner because Turner used to have wheels, dude would burn n*ggas when he was with the Chargers and his first year in ATL. n*gga came out of shape in 09 and never been the same, imo.
 5 years ago '11        #717
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
he got that nickname while playing for the chargers.. when he wasn't a 100% fatass.
he actually got it in college...n*gga came here, got paid
 5 years ago '09        #718
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Because Quizz can't handle pass protection duties...

And they called him Turner the Burner because Turner used to have wheels, dude would burn n*ggas when he was with the Chargers and his first year in ATL. n*gga came out of shape in 09 and never been the same, imo.
Then put in Snelling at full back. If you're going to run a pass play, put in Turner or in short yardage use turner. If you're going to run it on first or second and long, use Quizz and put in Snelling to block. There's multiple ways you could utilize them both, coach just hasn't figured it out yet. We're doing alright without a great running game, though. But if we had one...boy...running that play action with Julio and Roddy and Gonzo going downfield. That's a scary sight.
 5 years ago '11        #719
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Then put in Snelling at full back. If you're going to run a pass play, put in Turner or in short yardage use turner. If you're going to run it on first or second and long, use Quizz and put in Snelling to block. There's multiple ways you could utilize them both, coach just hasn't figured it out yet. We're doing alright without a great running game, though. But if we had one...boy...running that play action with Julio and Roddy and Gonzo going downfield. That's a scary sight.
that's why it sucks we haven't been able to get clicking on the ground consistently...our play action in the beginning of the year was deadly. n*ggas done learned not to take that sh*t serious anymore now
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago