most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Megamind said:
yeah Houston dominated on D... but we gave up 43 points (one pick 6 and a safety included)

That was an overall sh*tty performance by the whole team. Yeah the offense only scored 13 but I'm not gonna big up my D for giving up 30+
yeah im writing you guys off. because i dont see your offense or defense getting any better. there will be games where they actually play better, but the defense is too hurt and the offense is too conservative
 5 years ago '04        #82
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 JBAL NY said:
Eli proved he is the most clutch QB in the NFL again, but if RG3 can stay healthy and continues to improve over the years.....

Raiders are just fu*kin themselves over by winning that game

Bills D is awful, which makes me feel like sh*t since they looked great against us

New England needs to have a statement game against a quality team, cuz right now ....

I'm not sure what to think about Houston. They're probably the best team in the AFC right now...but the AFC is way weaker than the NFC.
funny how that works right? had he not completed that pass he would be looked at as the reason they lost, but since he completes that he's the goat
 5 years ago '05        #83
space
space
 finishim said:
funny how that works right? had he not completed that pass he would be looked at as the reason they lost, but since he completes that he's the goat
everyone and their mama knew he was going to complete that pass though
 5 years ago '07        #84
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I didn't get to catch the Giants game, but I'm seeing these Eli=clutch comments so I need clarification.

The play-by-play chart shows one 77-yard touchdown to Cruz that sealed. Was this a deep bomb, or a short catch with crazy YAC? That makes a difference, so I'm just wanting to see what really happened. No hate
 5 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 MythMade said:
I didn't get to catch the Giants game, but I'm seeing these Eli=clutch comments so I need clarification.

The play-by-play chart shows one 77-yard touchdown to Cruz that sealed. Was this a deep bomb, or a short catch with crazy YAC? That makes a difference, so I'm just wanting to see what really happened. No hate
through the air homie, eli hit em with a bomb with pressure ALL in his grill
 5 years ago '04        #86
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 TattooedMPsz said:
tell us how u really feel
[pic - click to view]

i hate clowns like u think u know fu*k up dude sports is never that serious

WTf are you talking about??? Who is taking this serious... It was a fun and games comment n*gga based on his subpar performance the past two years... Even ESPN had polls giving him new nicknames... Nobody is serious about you diseased c*nt...

You the dumbass who didn't understand the joking nature of the post and took it too serious... I didn't mean to offend your baby daddy like that... Trust me he won't think less of you if you joke about his performance when you get home...

You need to be worried less about CJ and more about your pathetic a.ss team with the slowest receiver in the league and an offense that couldn't score a touchdown from the 1 yd line against the worst defense in the league...

Last edited by dre03; 10-22-2012 at 03:54 PM..
 10-22-2012, 03:52 PM         #87
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
YAC yards

the stupid safety played up on the ball and cruz just ran straight and burnt them.. like bum a.ss secondary they are

[video - click to view]

45 yds in the air

5 years ago '07        #88
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 finishim said:
Eli in the clutch>>>

That pass wasbeautiful

Didn't learn anything new about my team. RGIII is the truth and our secondary is a.ss

The GOAT Chris Cooley is back though
 5 years ago '05        #89
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8055 8055
 dre03 said:

WTf are you talking about??? Who is taking this serious... It was a fun and games comment n*gga based on his subpar performance the past two years... Even ESPN had polls giving him new nicknames... Nobody is serious about you diseased c*nt...

You the dumbass who didn't understand the joking nature of the post and took it too serious... I didn't mean to offend your baby daddy like that... Trust me he won't think less of you if you joke about his performance when you get home...

You need to be worried less about CJ and more about your pathetic a.ss team with the slowest receiver in the league and an offense that couldn't score a touchdown from the 1 yd line against the worst defense in the league...
inconsistent piece of sh*t is joking and igaf about cj u dont hear me crying and sayin clown sh*t when my team loses u think u all high and mighty with a malcom x as your avy foh bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #90
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 jsilerio said:
No we should of drafted RG and sent Bradford the fu*k on!
bingo. fuk you rams for letting rg3 come to the nfc east!
 5 years ago '05        #91
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 aclockworkred71 said:
How many are they going to win?

Jets can pencil in 5-11.
lmao, quit acting like the pats are lightyears beyond any team in that division

if stephen hill catches that easy a.ss catch the game would be over and the jets woulda won.
 5 years ago '04        #92
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
even i cant hate on that pass. Eli looked like he got rocked when he let it go too. much respect for the man, he made up for those dumb interceptions thats for sure
 5 years ago '06        #93
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
I learned that my Texans are hands down the best football team in the AFC but I'm scared of the good teams in the NFC.

I learned that there are more cowboy fans on north Carolina than panther fans.
 5 years ago '10        #94
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Have y'all won a Super Bowl yet?

Won a playoff game with Matt Ryan?

Y'all the bottom feeders...Haven't been sh*t since Vick got cut..

this angry a.ss n*gga......and then for you to say "won a playoff game with Matt Ryan" have yall been in playoff contention with Fig Newton? You n*ggaz just fired your GM after week 7. What does that tell you? Tells me that you n*ggaz are getting ready to have a top 5 pick in the draft.......that means lets find a GM now that will help us improve for the future. So, no you confused motherfu*ker YALL are the bottom feeders of the fu*king league.....not the divison.....the LEAGUE.
 5 years ago '05        #95
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
bucs suck
 10-22-2012, 08:22 PM         #96
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bills have the worst defense in the league. CJ>1K needs to show consistency to be considering back
 5 years ago '05        #97
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 375 375
I learned that the Bills spent all that money to revamp the defense and are getting exposed. Not-Super Mario had two tackles yesterday....meanwhile Whitney Merciless(learn the name..you will hear it alot soon) had 3 tackles, 1 sack, and a PD. Nice investment. Mario sure does love ice fishing! #billslost
 5 years ago '04        #98
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 921 921
RG3 is a beast, prolly woulda won the game if Santana didn't fumble

Redskins Secondary is stupid af...do they not know that ELI is mr. clutch!!!

The Patriots dont look like the superteam everybody thought they were

A Rodgers gon put up pts

Brees gon put up pts and they aint dead yet!

And RG3 aint no bi*ch, he ran to ur side JPP!
 5 years ago '12        #99
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 3666 3666
ravens gonna be good they have bye this week and after the everybody get health they gonna be the same ravens
 5 years ago '08        #100
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
that 2 points is the best qb in the league ..and the best in the past 10 years
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy