DTE, AND HITSQUAD considered real ATL gangs, CTE, BRICKSQUAD NOT ON THE LIST

most viewed right now
 65
Video inside 🗣🔊DAWG!!! Come 👀 at this!!! 🤤😨&..
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside What Happened To Twista ??
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Well Damn Safaree is in his feeling"You were supposed to have my child "
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
No Lackin: How to Survive The Summer In Chiraq
46 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
21885 pageviews
68 comments


Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 212 212
DTE, AND HITSQUAD considered real ATL gangs, CTE, BRICKSQUAD NOT ON THE LIST
 

 
Zone 3
Gangs in Zone 3

D&D-Down & Dirty (Mechanicsville)
Y.G.C-Young Gunna Crew (4 season)
30-Thirty Deep (Mechanicsville)
M.S-Merk Squad (Summer Hill)
C.T-Click Treal (Mechanicsville)
Y.C-Young Choppers (Thomasville)
Y.D-Young Diplomats (Summer Hill)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (Grant Park)
Y.B.B-Young Block Boyz (Grant Park, Trestletree Apartments)
H.S-Hit Squad (College Park)
10/10-Ten 10 (East Point)
S.S.C-Southside Crips (East Point, Forest Park)
4.C.H.B-4 Corner Hustler Bloods (College Park)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (East Point)
G.Ds-Gangster Disciples (East Point, Zone 3)
G.T.S.N-Gangster Two-Six Nation (Forest Park)
Sur13-Surenos 13 (Forest Park)
M.B-Maylen Boyz (Pittsburgh)
Y.P.N-Young Paid n*ggaz (Jonesboro South)
S.B-Solider Boyz (Zone 3)
W.B.C-White Boy Click (Cabbagetown)
D.S-Doom Squad (Summer Hill)
E.W.C-Englewood Click (Englewood manor)




Gangs in Zone 6

Y.S.ss-Young Squad Stay Strap (Reynolstown, East Atlanta, 4-way)
Y.D-Young Dipset (Reynoldstown)
D.T.E-Duct Tape (Edgewood)
D.M.E-Dirty Money (Edgewood)
G.B-Gutta Boyz (Egdewood)
Q-F-Quick Flip (Kirkwood)
B.F.P- Battlefield (Edgewood)
S.U-Sqad Up (Reynoldstown)
E.L.H.H-East Lake Hard Headz (East Lake)
Y.B.B-Young Block Boyz (Reynoldstown, 4-way)
Y.B.G-Young Block Girls (Reynoldstown, 4-way)
L.H.S-Lady Hit Squad (Egdewood)
G.Ds-Gangster Disciples (East Atlanta)
D.P-Da Posse (East Atlanta)
3-6 Mafia-3-6 Mafia FLOKK (Zone 6)
I.Gs-Imperial Gangsters (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
S.O.B-Shoot Out Boyz (East Atlanta, Gresham RD.)
B.R.B-Bouldercrest Road Boyz (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
G.R.C-Gresham RD. Click (East Atlanta, Gresham RD.)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
B.C.D.B-Bouldercrest Down Boyz (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
G.M.C-Get Money Crew (Memorial East Apartment/Memorial DR.)
Y.S.H-Young Squad Hoes (East Atlanta)
Y.P.C-Young Paper Chasers (Kirkwood)
M.T.B.H-Martrail Bloodhound (Zone 6)
H.B-Hamp Boyz (East Atlanta, East Hampton Apartments)


[pic - click to view]

 Home - Atlanta Street Gangs


Last edited by Grown Man Ish; 10-21-2012 at 02:54 PM..

68 comments for "DTE, AND HITSQUAD considered real ATL gangs, CTE, BRICKSQUAD NOT ON THE LIST"

 5 years ago '05        #2
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 212 212
^ Lol, i put a question mark by it
 5 years ago '10        #3
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
avatar space
space
$64,531 | Props total: 8326 8326
no sh*t bricksquad isn't a gang

it's a rap group

same with cte
 5 years ago '07        #4
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,807 | Props total: 157 157
Jeezy's gang wouldn't be CTE. Certain members are just part of crip sets I'm guessing.
Same with BSM and Bloods.
 10-21-2012, 03:09 PM         #5
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont mess with dem boys out in Cabbagetown, White Boy click finna have yer head
 5 years ago '08        #6
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$38,840 | Props total: 17096 17096

[pic - click to view]



I think I see one of WBC most feared members, patrollin the block in c-town
 5 years ago '12        #7
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,615 | Props total: 465 465
 FoShizzle8 said:
i wonder if they have alot of mechanics down there

 5 years ago '04        #8
30 $@v@ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$31,797 | Props total: 5099 5099
 FoShizzle8 said:
i wonder if they have alot of mechanics down there


shout out to dem zone 3 soldier boys
 5 years ago '05        #9
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,338 | Props total: 372 372
This is what you care about tho?? f*ggit boi needs a life bra, get some pus*y my dude, damn.
 5 years ago '12        #10
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,802 | Props total: 4997 4997
Cte/Bricksquad is a rap group not a gang. I bet you Jeezy and Gucci are affiliated with a good portion of those gangs. Those random weed carriers that cant rap that get signed. Are usually tied in close to gangs
 5 years ago '12        #11
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5633 5633
 PBoy03 said:
This is what you care about tho?? f*ggit boi needs a life bra, get some pus*y my dude, damn.
i was about to say.

just enjoy the music and stfu
 5 years ago '04        #12
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 2698 2698
Yea they not listed cause these are rap groups jeezy is a known crip and Gucci has stacked in his early videos but once you get that rap money that sh*t is dead it's like Vick f!ghting pits you making millions still trying to get pennies lol @ a "real" gang how about they get some "real" money
 5 years ago '09        #13
YungPrinceNY 473 heat pts473
space
space
space
$6,238 | Props total: 608 608
 Grown Man Ish said:
Zone 3
Gangs in Zone 3

D&D-Down & Dirty (Mechanicsville)
Y.G.C-Young Gunna Crew (4 season)
30-Thirty Deep (Mechanicsville)
M.S-Merk Squad (Summer Hill)
C.T-Click Treal (Mechanicsville)
Y.C-Young Choppers (Thomasville)
Y.D-Young Diplomats (Summer Hill)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (Grant Park)
Y.B.B-Young Block Boyz (Grant Park, Trestletree Apartments)
H.S-Hit Squad (College Park)
10/10-Ten 10 (East Point)
S.S.C-Southside Crips (East Point, Forest Park)
4.C.H.B-4 Corner Hustler Bloods (College Park)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (East Point)
G.Ds-Gangster Disciples (East Point, Zone 3)
G.T.S.N-Gangster Two-Six Nation (Forest Park)
Sur13-Surenos 13 (Forest Park)
M.B-Maylen Boyz (Pittsburgh)
Y.P.N-Young Paid n*ggaz (Jonesboro South)
S.B-Solider Boyz (Zone 3)
W.B.C-White Boy Click (Cabbagetown)
D.S-Doom Squad (Summer Hill)
E.W.C-Englewood Click (Englewood manor)




Gangs in Zone 6

Y.S.ss-Young Squad Stay Strap (Reynolstown, East Atlanta, 4-way)
Y.D-Young Dipset (Reynoldstown)
D.T.E-Duct Tape (Edgewood)
D.M.E-Dirty Money (Edgewood)
G.B-Gutta Boyz (Egdewood)
Q-F-Quick Flip (Kirkwood)
B.F.P- Battlefield (Edgewood)
S.U-Sqad Up (Reynoldstown)
E.L.H.H-East Lake Hard Headz (East Lake)
Y.B.B-Young Block Boyz (Reynoldstown, 4-way)
Y.B.G-Young Block Girls (Reynoldstown, 4-way)
L.H.S-Lady Hit Squad (Egdewood)
G.Ds-Gangster Disciples (East Atlanta)
D.P-Da Posse (East Atlanta)
3-6 Mafia-3-6 Mafia FLOKK (Zone 6)
I.Gs-Imperial Gangsters (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
S.O.B-Shoot Out Boyz (East Atlanta, Gresham RD.)
B.R.B-Bouldercrest Road Boyz (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
G.R.C-Gresham RD. Click (East Atlanta, Gresham RD.)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
B.C.D.B-Bouldercrest Down Boyz (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
G.M.C-Get Money Crew (Memorial East Apartment/Memorial DR.)
Y.S.H-Young Squad Hoes (East Atlanta)
Y.P.C-Young Paper Chasers (Kirkwood)
M.T.B.H-Martrail Bloodhound (Zone 6)
H.B-Hamp Boyz (East Atlanta, East Hampton Apartments)

 5 years ago '04        #14
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 ThisUsernameSux said:
Dont mess with dem boys out in Cabbagetown, White Boy click finna have yer head
 FoShizzle8 said:
cabbagetown?



man some of these names got me weak

also:

first off, what kind of source is supposed to be? so random

and no one considers bricksquad or cte a gang... the weed carriers bang crip/blood
 5 years ago '04        #15
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,397 | Props total: 105 105
4 Corner Hustler Bloods?

 5 years ago '05        #16
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 212 212
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Youve gotta be 14 or younger to actually give a fu*k about this sh*t......
noone REALLY gives a fu*k dude, its a forum and we just bullsh*ttin, and u gotta be 14 to try bring some code of honor onto the internet.......

if people ever talk about my city, i dont even bother commenting.....
 5 years ago '12        #17
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 5 5
comparing gangs and labels i guess...
 5 years ago '05        #18
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,353 | Props total: 346 346
 1994Nuisance said:
@ Quick Flip and White Boy Click
Quickflip is Maceo and his folks
 5 years ago '05        #19
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,353 | Props total: 346 346
Smh at OP acting like this some Official gang list though
 5 years ago '06        #20
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,047 | Props total: 1150 1150
sur 13 has reach
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - Facebook worker living in garage to Zuckerberg: challenges ou..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside No Foreign
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Bernice Burgo's 21 yr old daughter
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Nike Air Force 1 "Logo Print Pack"
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside You've been lied to: 401K IS A SCAM
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Movies They(execs) thought were going to be Hits.
169 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside The Game for Madden Haters just Dropped
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Now is the worst time to buy a smartphone
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy