Trouble - No Worries (T.I. & Jeezy Diss)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11422 11422
 peeyump said:
someone asked him bout that on Twitter and the n*gga said "this aint bout Slick Pulla"
Alley Boy ‏@alleyboydte
“@bezyescobar: @alleyboydte why aint ya'll get at slick pulla?”--THIS AIN'T PULLA f!ght BUT n*ggaZ KNOW WHOEVER WANT IT GON GET IT THO

im not sure why people is lookin at this like a W for slick, whoever he is. He showed up to his show, big deal. The heads up got him extra security and he performed.

Wow.
 5 years ago '08        #42
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 44wade said:
Alley Boy ‏@alleyboydte
“@bezyescobar: @alleyboydte why aint ya'll get at slick pulla?”--THIS AIN'T PULLA f!ght BUT n*ggaZ KNOW WHOEVER WANT IT GON GET IT THO

im not sure why people is lookin at this like a W for slick, whoever he is. He showed up to his show, big deal. The heads up got him extra security and he performed.

Wow.

I'm laughing AT you not with you....
 5 years ago '12        #43
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11422 11422
 supervillain said:

I'm laughing AT you not with you....
ok.

im laughin at you too.

so now we laughin at each other.

cool.
 5 years ago '10        #44
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
 44wade said:
Alley Boy ‏@alleyboydte

Wow.
 5 years ago '10        #45
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 44wade said:
Alley Boy ‏@alleyboydte

Wow.
n*ggaz acted like it was gonna be problems for slick but there wasn't WOW
 5 years ago '11        #46
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 44wade said:
Alley Boy ‏@alleyboydte

Wow.
It's more of a L for Alley Boy and them, I shouldnt have to explain to you why either
 5 years ago '08        #47
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
Atlanta=capital city of crabs in the bucket mentality

......And n*ggas ALWAYS wanted to harp on about how NY artists had no unity

this is what happens when you let retard street n*ggas get more and more prominence in hip hop
 5 years ago '10        #48
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Them Gulla Gulla Island boys wanted it and still have not got it though......so nah Alley....n*ggaz dont know.

You cant keep beating on ya chest when ya only feat is beating down a crackhead n*gga who thought he was walking into a friendly enviorment. You gonna have to up the ante at some point and show me something. Said it before that I looking for them body dropz.......entertain me n*gga!
 5 years ago '05        #49
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
not gonna lie i think pulla one of them n*ggas that will get you touched but atlanta rap culture is gonna k!ll atlanta rap culture... these n*ggas talk tuff but are self incriminating self informants
 5 years ago '04        #50
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 AuthenticMade said:
lol Slick like 5'6 or some sh*t and all these rap n*ggas in ATL afraid of em...They know the n*gga one of the few that'll place hands on a n*gga lmao

Nah you're wrong. DTE was heavy, always are-always will be. What happened to all that talk about cleaning up Atlanta? n*ggas Can't send shots at the boss but be afraid to touch the Capo....it don't work like that lil man. The more this sh*t goes on the more they look weak...first they claim they gone beat everybody a.ss...then its "Slick pulla aint goin to his show"...then its "This aint his f!ght"...then its be friendly with Scrilla on twitter....I mean damn when is it gonna be time to f!ght like they claim!?

Huge L for they whole little movement.

Yup

Exaaaactly. If I wanna whoop Jay Z's a.ss but can't get to him, and Memphis bleek is 3 feet away from me....Then ima beat the sh*t outta Memphis Bleek lol....and I damn sure aint gone be texting Ta Ta or none of them n*ggas on twitter like "U MY n*gga DAWG"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #51
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 The Fifth KD said:
Atlanta=capital city of crabs in the bucket mentality

......And n*ggas ALWAYS wanted to harp on about how NY artists had no unity

this is what happens when you let retard street n*ggas get more and more prominence in hip hop

fu*k out of here NY n*ggaz come out the womb hating on the next n*gga. Talking about retarded street n*ggaz......lets take a long deep fu*king look at the Wu Tang Clan..................get mad bi*ch a.ss n*gga but from top to bottom that has to be the largest group of retarded street n*ggaz put together to form one group. Yall n*ggaz worship the WU.

Last edited by peeyump; 10-21-2012 at 11:41 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #52
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
i'm confused.. he just did a song with t.i. this year.
 10-21-2012, 11:44 PM         #53
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall atl n*ggas trippin....
 5 years ago '05        #54
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
 10-22-2012, 01:11 PM         #55
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ain't nobody tryna hear that tough guy talk from trouble....dude should edit his name to "I don't want TROUBLE"

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #56
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 peeyump said:
fu*k out of here NY n*ggaz come out the womb hating on the next n*gga. Talking about retarded street n*ggaz......lets take a long deep fu*king look at the Wu Tang Clan..................get mad bi*ch a.ss n*gga but from top to bottom that has to be the largest group of retarded street n*ggaz put together to form one group. Yall n*ggaz worship the WU.

let me put it in "A" words

Aye "bruh" try to "flex" on dem wu tang n*ggas "bruh" and watch u geh "A-town" stomped 4real cuh
 5 years ago '10        #57
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Exaaaactly. If I wanna whoop Jay Z's a.ss but can't get to him, and Memphis bleek is 3 feet away from me....Then ima beat the sh*t outta Memphis Bleek lol....and I damn sure aint gone be texting Ta Ta or none of them n*ggas on twitter like "U MY n*gga DAWG"

5 years ago '10        #58
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
let me put it in "A" words

Aye "bruh" try to "flex" on dem wu tang n*ggas "bruh" and watch u geh "A-town" stomped 4real cuh

oh ok well....whats the mathematics my brother.......shimmy shimmy ya shimmy ya shimmy yuh! NUH! Shame on you! TICAL!!!!!!!!! Yo son nah what I mean God?
 5 years ago '12        #59
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13004 13004
Trouble is just a teammate f!ghting for the team. That simple. He's only making disses cause he trying to be loyal.
 10-22-2012, 03:48 PM         #60
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TI is a fu*kin snitch. While I'm at it Ross used to make n*ggas squat and cough.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago