No One Is Safe: Gucci Mane Coming At Yung Joc Also; Joc Responds

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2012, 08:02 PM         #121
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
drum gang beefin with someone online again ....
me & you bout to throw hands pretty soon next if you & your other multiple aliases don't smarten up...
 5 years ago '12        #122
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 2401 2401
and it was rumored & proven partiality true (by gucci in an interview) that Gucci was going to sign Zoe & Joc to Bricksquad 5-6 months ago
 5 years ago '10        #123
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637

Joc replied wit no feelings

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #124
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
Strong the truth is a scary a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '10        #125
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 AuthenticMade said:
Thats real cute...you a columbus n*gga, and you lying about everything you say on here...I've proved that time an time again, and you usually run out of threads when I do. This time you got the battery in your back cause a few kids on this website making you feel tough. Also little guy howcome you wont speak on when you said you were affiliated with the people who set Gucci up....you lied about knowin n*ggas smh

You really gone keep this "im a tough street n*gga" facade goin.......online?....I get on here and talk about what im doing, you get on here and talk about street dreams you aint livin.

This what a street look like? A broke a.ss wannabe Karma loop model lookin n*gga? Word?

We should fear this?!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And im looking at your homeboy in this next pic thinking he prolly go harder than you

[pic - click to view]

Im in Macon today, be over there by Napier in about a few hours to pick up a sack of reefer. You claim you really out here, lets see you be out here. 6pm, gas station where homie shot the Hustle Hard remix. Be in a black charger, and you should bring some friends with you.

And miss me with the message board talk, phone # getting inboxed to you now, and you know my twitter. Lets see if you reply here, or meet me out there on that corner lil man.

Wait a minute....this the guy who said "Its cool Frank Ocean is gay." and then made a thread after that saying Frank Ocean is for 'Real n*ggas"....We then proved you'd made over 10 homos3xual oriented threads that you started running and deleted...including 1 about how it aint that bad of a problem that Mike Jackson was touching kids. Shut up, go comment in some homos3xual threads, and stop speaking on n*ggas you'll never be. Get your bread up lil guy, I forgive you

u better than me Drum with potna flexxin on your moms (RIP)
my tolerance for bs like that is too low esp if a n*gga in my state but dismiss that sh*t and get to the moeny mane

If you're in the Macc keep your eyes open for that piece tho

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 10-23-2012 at 01:08 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #126
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 AuthenticMade said:
Phone still aint rung once....and we still talkin online...ask around about what my price is tho, not what I give 4-5 year old beats away for

Ima start putting your video in all my posts so hopefully you can get more than 83 views

Please don't tell me you're on the interwebz waiting for another grown a.ss man to give you a phone call...

Please tell me I'm reading this wrong...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy