No One Is Safe: Gucci Mane Coming At Yung Joc Also; Joc Responds

most viewed right now
 114
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 31
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-22-2012, 11:38 AM         #101
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wack vs wack.
 5 years ago '12        #102
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
Strongthetruth is about to prove he's about that life and fu*k AuthenticMade up?


Or is he gonna bi*ch out like a punk f*ggot like Authentic said he would
 10-22-2012, 12:26 PM         #103
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I fu*ks with some of Gucci's music but all the circus sh*t he's doing is some clown sh*t.


You don't need to always have another mans name in your mouth on some attention-wh0ore sh*t, let your music hype it self without all the extra sh*t.


The beef gimmick to promote your music been dead since about 2005.
50 ruined that lil stunt for himself and all these other rappers. Fake beef to get attention been played out
 10-22-2012, 12:26 PM         #104
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I fu*ks with some of Gucci's music but all the circus sh*t he's doing is some clown sh*t.


You don't need to always have another mans name in your mouth on some attention-wh0ore sh*t, let your music hype it self without all the extra sh*t.


The beef gimmick to promote your music been dead since about 2005.
50 ruined that lil stunt for himself and all these other rappers. Fake beef to get attention been played out.
 5 years ago '05        #105
Adamsville4real 
space
avatar space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 517 517
 GollyI'mGully said:
i refuse to believe gucci ain't gettin airplay in atl
What's hard to believe about him having one song in rotation which is plain Jane. Other than that its some older gucci :shrug:


I didn't expect to see n*ggas going this hard in this thread somebody mama just got put in the mix
 5 years ago '08        #106
countreenoise 
space
avatar space
space
$224 | Props total: 12 12
 Nyuzi said:

[pic - click to view]



Perfect picture picture
 5 years ago '07        #107
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3333 3333
Look at my post count and what I talk about and look at yours I'm never on here like that. Preciate the exposure though I can't help I'm fly my n*gga lol. And they don't sell YSL and Givenchy at Karma loop. Shoulda got ya moms a better hat and earrings before the raggedy hoe got knocked off though. And why the fu*k would I go to Macon when you supposedly in Atl just like I am? I told you I'm out here on Covington HWY everyday. And you stay stressing this phone number and address sh*t but still ain't sent sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #108
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3333 3333
n*ggas producing whole mixtapes for $100 talking like they gettin' money. Producers don't have clearance sales n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #109
4 Letter Words 
space
avatar space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
Someone must have an album coming out.
 5 years ago '07        #110
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3333 3333
 AuthenticMade said:
Phone still aint rung once....and we still talkin online...ask around about what my price is tho, not what I give 4-5 year old beats away for

Ima start putting your video in all my posts so hopefully you can get more than 83 views

Preciate the love my n*gga. I know deep down you a fan. I'm not bout to call and argue on the phone like no hoes though. I told you where I'm at EVERYDAY. And it don't matter what you charging if the sh*t ain't selling. Just keep waiting by the phone my n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #111
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3333 3333
 AuthenticMade said:
Maybe if I
You done went from exposing me to begging me to call you. Remind me of one of my hoes
 5 years ago '08        #112
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
gucci has an icecream cone on his face so fu*k everything this retard says or does
 5 years ago '05        #113
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 Gm0ney85 said:
drum gang beefin with someone online again ....

in an atl thread right, talkin bout money and connects right?.. fu*kin boxden soap opera sh*t.. you would think n*ggas would be tired of this sh*t.. as a regular mutha fu*ka (im not gonna say cliche a.ss "real n*gga").. as a regular mutha fu*ka im tell like it see it..

basically its like this... that drum gang p n*gga aka authentic made go so hard on boxden on all day all long.. cuz he got friends he tries to impress on here... n*ggas in real life aint fu*kin wit him like that so too keep his ego up.. he flam boasts on here.. thats why he absolutely had to make mutliple accounts

n*gga be talkin all this sh*t like "some one who be down by so and so, did such and such and was i in there doin whoopty whoop..." like come the fu*k on n*gga...

the first sign of a lame n*gga.. is how much they name drop and high sign.. but to do it ONLINE tho??! c'mon son..

i mean.. what type of n*gga got a boyfriend on a forum who got banned who you post for

"killa says" ...

some questionable a.ss sh*t...

#nobackandforth...1
 5 years ago '04        #114
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
dam whea this thread go
 5 years ago '10        #115
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
i KNEW this thread wasnt 7 pages for no gucci vs joc beef
 5 years ago '05        #117
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 cbjones said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #118
4 Letter Words 
space
avatar space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 Account001 said:
i KNEW this thread wasnt 7 pages for no gucci vs joc beef
2 phaggots arguing on the internet about who's tougher and who's city is tougher gets more pages than Gucci & Joc beef.
 5 years ago '05        #119
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25176 25176
 Account001 said:
i KNEW this thread wasnt 7 pages for no gucci vs joc beef
...For Real.

All Hell Done Broke Loose Up In Here
 5 years ago '11        #120
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Gm0ney85 said:
drum gang beefin with someone online again ....

in an atl thread right, talkin bout money and connects right?.. fu*kin boxden soap opera sh*t.. you would think n*ggas would be tired of this sh*t.. as a regular mutha fu*ka (im not gonna say cliche a.ss "real n*gga").. as a regular mutha fu*ka im tell like it see it..

basically its like this... that drum gang p n*gga aka authentic made go so hard on boxden on all day all long.. cuz he got friends he tries to impress on here... n*ggas in real life aint fu*kin wit him like that so too keep his ego up.. he flam boasts on here.. thats why he absolutely had to make mutliple accounts

n*gga be talkin all this sh*t like "some one who be down by so and so, did such and such and was i in there doin whoopty whoop..." like come the fu*k on n*gga...

the first sign of a lame n*gga.. is how much they name drop and high sign.. but to do it ONLINE tho??! c'mon son..

i mean.. what type of n*gga got a boyfriend on a forum who got banned who you post for

"killa says" ...

some questionable a.ss sh*t...

#nobackandforth...1
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 12
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy