No One Is Safe: Gucci Mane Coming At Yung Joc Also; Joc Responds

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 Kadillac87 said:
Gucci called Yung Joc a bi*ch. Yung Joc quoted what Gucci said, and responded with his own comment so ppl would know why he responding like that.

Here is the suburban translation:

Gucci: Yung Joc is a person who lack many qualities that is deemed by society to be masculine

Yung Joc: I hold dominance over Gucci and he is submissive to me in every way.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #82
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Smh leave street sh*t between real one's in the street, fu*k the fans when it ain't industry. When will they learn? Why be networth to none factors when it comes to street sh*t? Smh Yella.
 5 years ago '04        #83
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,425 | Props total: 6454 6454
 BCB said:
so gucci aint hot and all, but he got ppl talkin bout him, radio spins, and he aint on a major at the moment? is that correct?
depepnds on what you mean by major..he is still on asylum with the bricksquad label which is under warner brothers
 10-22-2012, 01:56 AM         #84
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^pus*y
 5 years ago '11        #85
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 strongthetruth said:
Have a talk? What kinda lame a.ss sh*t is that? fu*k I look like? I see now you don't want no problems so I'm a just let you be. I'm a street n*gga my n*gga I ain't tryna bond or whatever other friendly sh*t you tryna do. You got it bruh. Just stop mentioning me my n*gga
I don't think he means talk on a friendly level. He wants to punch your face in. So man up and go meet him don't be no lil bi*ch. n*gga done called you out real street n*ggas don't let sh*t like this slide. You let him slide then the streets will find out and you be treated like a hoe. So man up go meet him and record the sh*t and up it to world star.
 5 years ago '06        #86
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 justinjones said:
depepnds on what you mean by major..he is still on asylum with the bricksquad label which is under warner brothers
he does his stuff, or acts as an independent, and claims so in interviews, thats why i worded it like that. but ok, i understand what you "talmbout"

Suppafresh said:
I don't think he means talk on a friendly level. He wants to punch your face in. So man up and go meet him don't be no lil bi*ch. n*gga done called you out real street n*ggas don't let sh*t like this slide. You let him slide then the streets will find out and you be treated like a hoe. So man up go meet him and record the sh*t and up it to world star.
i a.ssumed he was being sarcastic to not knowing what that meant. To have a talk, he could be a street dude who would rather actually let him tell his side before beating him up, also tho. lol
 10-22-2012, 05:30 AM         #87
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2ChainzChain said:
You n*ggas sound stupid, Gucci's buzz is bigger than Joc's
Why the fu*k would he be coming at him in desperation?
Clearly he has a problem with him
Buzz? Joc dont need buzz!! He has his own jet company? Only thing Gucci accomplished was getting a seat at the front of the short bus!!
 5 years ago '05        #88
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 979 979
what the fu*k is up with this dude
 5 years ago '04        #89
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
i refuse to believe gucci ain't gettin airplay in atl
 5 years ago '05        #90
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
drum gang beefin with someone online again ....

in an atl thread right, talkin bout money and connects right?.. fu*kin boxden soap opera sh*t.. you would think n*ggas would be tired of this sh*t.. as a regular mutha fu*ka (im not gonna say cliche a.ss "real n*gga").. as a regular mutha fu*ka im tell like it see it..

basically its like this... that drum gang p n*gga aka authentic made go so hard on boxden on all day all long.. cuz he got friends he tries to impress on here... n*ggas in real life aint fu*kin wit him like that so too keep his ego up.. he flam boasts on here.. thats why he absolutely had to make mutliple accounts

n*gga be talkin all this sh*t like "some one who be down by so and so, did such and such and was i in there doin whoopty whoop..." like come the fu*k on n*gga...

the first sign of a lame n*gga.. is how much they name drop and high sign.. but to do it ONLINE tho??! c'mon son..

i mean.. what type of n*gga got a boyfriend on a forum who got banned who you post for

"killa says" ...

some questionable a.ss sh*t...

#nobackandforth...1
 5 years ago '05        #91
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
i got side tracked...

what i meant to say was..

gucci mane a foo mane...
 5 years ago '07        #93
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,218 | Props total: 3273 3273
 AuthenticMade said:
at a street n*gga not knowing what that means. Ima inbox that contact info + address for you, and lets set up a place to meet, cause you aint got heart like that to come around here lmao. You won't even show up to wherever we agree to meet...you in Columbus, boy gotta drive 100 miles to see the city Touched a nerve? n*gga you a fraud struggle rapper im laughing at you, and lmaoooo

I need me a new bi*ch to jump when I say you aint got permission to sit. This gone be good...and quick question, are you denying that you once said you were affiliated with the people that set Gucci up? Please clarify that for me, are you denying the fact that you said that

[pic - click to view]

Keep fu*kin' round you gone end up in the ground like ya raggedy a.ss mama. You know you ain't bout that. Don't let this internet sh*t get you fu*ked up in real life. Be smart my n*gga.
 5 years ago '08        #94
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
Joc Responds

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #95
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 AuthenticMade said:
LOL bi*ch you talk so tough on the internet I been offered my phone # and address and you always shut up and stop posting in threads, even had DJ Folk laughing at your lying a.ss in that thread about Jeezys Hustle Hard G-Mix

You be on here straight lying, you a Columbus Georgia n*gga, and thats 108.3 miles away from the city, 1 hour 55 minutes down I-85 S....you aint never in the city, never did sh*t here, never made a dime here, and yo CONSTANTLY lie about your affiliations on this forum to try and impress these people.

Once again...this the same n*gga who said he was first cousins with the chick who set Gucci up when them n*ggas tried to put a hit on him......NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You broke a.ss struggle rapper sitting on a forum lying about some sh*t going on 100 miles away from you.

Once again though lemme know wassup, im always down to see whose actually man enough to say what they say on the internet-in person. Gladly invite you and whomever you wanna bring for a drink, we'll throw you all a party

Until then, your whole life is

This and the last post was a fu*kin ether. I aint tryna jump in, but got damn dat was ham
 5 years ago '04        #96
charlesj314 41 heat pts41
space
space
$904 | Props total: 885 885
Lol.. u was calm

10-22-2012, 10:21 AM         #97
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ks with some of Gucci's music but all the circus sh*t he's doing is some clown sh*t.

You don't need to always have another mans name in your mouth on some attention-wh0ore sh*t, let your music hype it self without all the extra sh*t.

The beef gimmick to promote your music been dead since about 2005.
 5 years ago '08        #98
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12240 12240
this n*gga is such a retarded cornball
 10-22-2012, 11:23 AM         #99
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightytyson06 said:
i prefer joc over gucci anyday
 5 years ago '04        #100
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
they e-beefin heavy in here tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago