No One Is Safe: Gucci Mane Coming At Yung Joc Also; Joc Responds

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 Kadillac87 said:
Gucci called Yung Joc a bi*ch. Yung Joc quoted what Gucci said, and responded with his own comment so ppl would know why he responding like that.

Here is the suburban translation:

Gucci: Yung Joc is a person who lack many qualities that is deemed by society to be masculine

Yung Joc: I hold dominance over Gucci and he is submissive to me in every way.
tx . twitter be confusing
 5 years ago '08        #62
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
wwe sh*t gucci is done dadda! nobody checkin for him anymore
 5 years ago '05        #63
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 biff said:
young joc heavy in the skreets these fawk bois dont know bout him
Lol, only people as dumb as this are the ones who die for the intelligent folks in the street.
 5 years ago '05        #64
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 GollyI'mGully said:
is joc even poppin in the a?
fu*k no, he's a punch line, has been for well over a year.
 5 years ago '07        #65
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,201 | Props total: 3252 3252
 GollyI'mGully said:
is joc even poppin in the a?
Not really but neither is Gucci. Joc has had the most recent radio and club play though with "I Know What She Like" and some other track. Not one track Gucci dropped this year gets play down here
 5 years ago '05        #66
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 504 504
 strongthetruth said:
Not really but neither is Gucci. Joc has had the most recent radio and club play though with "I Know What She Like" and some other track. Not one track Gucci dropped this year gets play down here
smh n*gga please i know what she like is like 2 years old and plain jane is on the radio and in clubs
 5 years ago '12        #67
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
Why in the fu*k this n*gga beefin with everbody in his own city? This is exactly how New Orleans rap fell off when all our n*ggas was up there, this n*gga gucci need to fall back. He might single handily fu*k up ATL rap as we know with this sh*t. Oh well I wonder what city or state take over next.
 5 years ago '07        #68
space
space
space
 Adamsville4real said:
smh n*gga please i know what she like is like 2 years old and plain jane is on the radio and in clubs
The hell you talkin bout. Both tracks came out last year. And Plain Jane only get play cuz TIP on the remix. Nobody was checking for the original version. 99.9% of the time the DJ's skip straight to TIP verse. Gucci ain't poppin' down here no more
 5 years ago '05        #69
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 strongthetruth said:
The hell you talkin bout. Both tracks came out last year. And Plain Jane only get play cuz TIP on the remix. Nobody was checking for the original version. 99.9% of the time the DJ's skip straight to TIP verse. Gucci ain't poppin' down here no more
This man crazy, everybody bumpin im up and trap back.
 5 years ago '05        #70
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 504 504
 strongthetruth said:

I haven't heard i know what she like since like last year. But first you said they don't play no Gucci record now its they only play t.i. Verse on the record come on bruh u know gucci ain't just hot now but he got one banger that's in rotation around the city.
 5 years ago '12        #71
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
that trackk when u peep the swag.

how u poost youtubes???
 5 years ago '12        #72
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616

this was my jamm in high school
 5 years ago '07        #73
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
They play Plain Jane on a pretty consistent basis. I Know what she like aint been hot since last year

I told yall n*ggas already this "strongthetruth" character is in Columbus Georgia trying to act like he be on here. n*gga once told me the chick who set Gucci up that time the hit was on him was his cousin...said that stripper broad was his first cousin...lmaooooooooo

They also play Colombia by Scooter a helluva lot. Played it 6 times in a 4 hour span just yesterday.....you know yall can just go to the v103 website and pull up their play stats lmaooo
And you a dude that make multiple accounts on message boards to play and joke around with lil cracka kids. I been told you where to find me. Just do what you best at and keep hiding behind a computer screen. You know so much about me but I never heard of you in the streets at all
 5 years ago '07        #74
space
space
space
 Adamsville4real said:
I haven't heard i know what she like since like last year. But first you said they don't play no Gucci record now its they only play t.i. Verse on the record come on bruh u know gucci ain't just hot now but he got one banger that's in rotation around the city.
They still play i know what she like faithfully in central station. And when I hear plain jane it's either rocko or tip verse. I damn near forgot it was his song. But we both can agree dude ain't hot whatsoever
 5 years ago '07        #75
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
What in the fu*k would a n*gga go out his way to make Yung Joc relevant again for?
 5 years ago '12        #76
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
damn AuthenticMade going in

What the hell happen
 5 years ago '07        #77
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
LOL bi*ch you talk so tough on the internet I been offered my phone # and address and you always shut up and stop posting in threads, even had DJ Folk laughing at your lying a.ss in that thread about Jeezys Hustle Hard G-Mix

You be on here straight lying, you a Columbus Georgia n*gga, and thats 108.3 miles away from the city, 1 hour 55 minutes down I-85 S....you aint never in the city, never did sh*t here, never made a dime here, and yo CONSTANTLY lie about your affiliations on this forum to try and impress these people.

Once again...this the same n*gga who said he was first cousins with the chick who set Gucci up when them n*ggas tried to put a hit on him......NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You broke a.ss struggle rapper sitting on a forum lying about some sh*t going on 100 miles away from you.

Once again though lemme know wassup, im always down to see whose actually man enough to say what they say on the internet-in person. Gladly invite you and whomever you wanna bring for a drink, we'll throw you all a party

Until then, your whole life is

Guess I struck a nerve. Don't flex like you done offered me sh*t though and I ain't never claimed to be affiliated with nobody that's yo flexin a.ss. Everybody on here know you a groupie a.ss d!ck ridin a.ss n*gga. I appreciate you looking me up and checking out my work and sh*t though cuz that's the only way you know anything about me. Damn right I'm from Columbus it's all over my reverb, twitter, & instagram which you obviously looked up (Preciate it). I never ever claimed to be from Atl I'm just here. You a NY n*gga tryna fit in in GA. I ain't tryna impress nobody on here. Real recognize real and the few real n*ggas on here know you clown. Send that address if u wanna test that water though. I'll see bout ya
 5 years ago '06        #78
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
so gucci aint hot and all, but he got ppl talkin bout him, radio spins, and he aint on a major at the moment? is that correct?
 5 years ago '07        #79
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Matter of fact you once claimed you had n*ggas in Macon. Meet me in the exact spot Young shot the Hustle Hard video tomorrow at 6pm. Lets have a talk right there on the corner, we can tape it
Have a talk? What kinda lame a.ss sh*t is that? fu*k I look like? I see now you don't want no problems so I'm a just let you be. I'm a street n*gga my n*gga I ain't tryna bond or whatever other friendly sh*t you tryna do. You got it bruh. Just stop mentioning me my n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #80
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
stupidest sh*t smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc