The Game Jesus Piece Artwork

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
59 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,638 | Props total: 5990 5990
if ur ok wit Jesus wearing a red bandana & having a tattoo tear

then I can't support this mockery
 5 years ago '12        #102
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Sincere730 said:
if ur ok wit Jesus wearing a red bandana & having a tattoo tear

then I can't support this mockery
Some people are so infactuated by they love for they favorite artist that they will accept any and everything they do or say, they'll choose they favorite artist over God/Jesus any day so what you jus stated means absolutely nothing to these idiots, they live for nothing and therefor feel nothing

This n*gga Game will do anything for attention and this jus show how far he will go to get attention
 5 years ago '12        #103
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,090 | Props total: 4765 4765
game is a lame

he couldn't break 100k with all those features he had on the red album he isn't breaking 80k week one with this

only way he get's buzz again is if he reunites with 50 (same thing for 50, he's not breaking 100k week one either)
 10-22-2012, 03:55 AM         #104
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at anyone who thinks this will be the actual cover. Game is just trolling for attention (and it's working)

The actual cover will probably just be him sitting in a church with the focus on his Jesus chain

Last edited by Krazy K; 10-22-2012 at 03:59 AM..
 10-22-2012, 04:25 AM         #105
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that looks like lil wayne
 5 years ago '05        #106
jvee 1 heat pts
space
space
$867 | Props total: 228 228
@ Pleasure Boy
 5 years ago '12        #107
space
space
 Krazy K said:
at anyone who thinks this will be the actual cover. Game is just trolling for attention (and it's working)

The actual cover will probably just be him sitting in a church with the focus on his Jesus chain
Thats not the point... Theres jus certain things you dont have to do and this was one of them
 5 years ago '04        #108
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,350 | Props total: 11070 11070
lmaooooooo

Game hasn't grown up one bit as an artist.

This his has to be some sort of joke.
 10-22-2012, 08:37 AM         #109
Obey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
Nah...

n*gga got Jesus as a blood with a tear tattoo...
i seen it all now
 5 years ago '04        #110
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 4999 4999
 BuckedCrazy said:
Cool,but why n*ggas complaining about art work like you even pay attention to that sh*t when you buy an album

5 years ago '12        #111
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Pleasure Boy said:
This is one of the reasons i hate threads like this, in an older thread some sweared at God... I mean if you dont believe in God than thats on you but why are you trying to convince other people to not believe in sh*t like you do?

I jus hate stupid sh*t like this... Goodluck with whatever you believe in my n*gga
As though children aren't indoctrinated into religious institution before they can even comprehend algebra. He's expressing his opinion in a relatively mature forum, where those who participate have, at minimum, some grasp of how to use a computer and access the internet; the same cannot be said for messengers of Christianity, who impose their beliefs on family and friends too young to exercise critical analysis and make up their own minds.
Religion is built on a foundation of brainwashed minors, but you take offence to somebody challenging beliefs that you hold as an adult? Hypocrisy.

Anyway, the album cover is disrespectful; but confrontational art always is.
 10-22-2012, 09:10 AM         #112
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
no the only black person that lost was you

you must think jesus was white

Last edited by T Bonics; 10-22-2012 at 09:15 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #113
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Funny how some of yall acting offended and talking sh*t when you probably bumped this before

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #114
charlesj314 41 heat pts41
space
space
$904 | Props total: 885 885
That ish crazy..

10-22-2012, 09:53 AM         #115
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-22-2012, 10:11 AM         #116
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

In September, the former G-Unit member explained the motivation between mixing religion and urban culture into his new solo effort.

"I'm calling [my new album] Jesus Piece 'cause last year in August I got baptized and so I've been going to church, but I still been kinda doing me out here," Game said in an interview. "I still love the strip club and I still smoke and drink. I'm faithful to my family, so I wanted to make an album where you could love God and be of God, but still get it poppin' in your life." (Jenny Boom Boom TV)
The West Coast rapper recently detailed why his previously titled F.I.V.E. underwent a name change.

"Trey Songz came with his album Chapter V, and of course 50 had 5 (murder by Numbers), I just felt like I should jump off that wagon," says Game. "So I went back into the studio and started doing songs that leaned more towards the title. I think people gon' appreciate the concept once they hear the music. -- Jesus Piece gives me an opportunity to speak about situations that people like me who love God but are still street and still wanna remain themselves without going the Pastor Mase route. It gives the opportunity to know that it's somebody out there that feels them." (VIBE)
 5 years ago '12        #117
space
space
 noverum said:
As though children aren't indoctrinated into religious institution before they can even comprehend algebra. He's expressing his opinion in a relatively mature forum, where those who participate have, at minimum, some grasp of how to use a computer and access the internet; the same cannot be said for messengers of Christianity, who impose their beliefs on family and friends too young to exercise critical analysis and make up their own minds.
Religion is built on a foundation of brainwashed minors, but you take offence to somebody challenging beliefs that you hold as an adult? Hypocrisy.

Anyway, the album cover is disrespectful; but confrontational art always is.
your mind was made up b4 reading my comment therefor making ur comment irrelevant, Christianity is not the act of 1 individual same goes 4 ppl of Islamic believe, u dnt judge an entire race for 1 racist person, if u think Game is expressing himself by using a picture of Jesus ina bandana then u ignorant as fucck, this n*gga Game wil thank God for awards, money n bi*ches then portray Jesus in a disrespectful manner so fucck Game n fucck ur stupidass 4 trying to justify this fucckery
 5 years ago '04        #118
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
you took bishop lamont the confessional and made it red instead.

and does this n*gga really got a 5 on his cover????
 10-22-2012, 11:28 AM         #119
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ks wit game but I can't co-sign that cover...I'm curious as to what his rationale/explanaton is for it tho....because as it stands right now it's blasphemy.
 10-22-2012, 11:31 AM         #120
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigjoshi2002 said:
Jews are black people with bushy wooly hair, not straight hair. Sorry if that bothers you but that's the truth that can be proven in scriptures and other historical sources. Long blonde haired blue eyed white Jesus is a Roman invention from the renaissance.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago