The Official Halo 4 Thread

most viewed right now
 108
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-04-2012, 10:11 PM         #161
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Def better then Reach and 3 so far. I'm enjoying it alot but I also enjoyed the previous games. The regenerative shield brings alot of Halo 3 memories back with it being similar to the bubble shield
what about the ranking is it like reach's or halo 3's??

please for the love of God say halo 3
 6 years ago '05        #162
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 LAwLB15 said:
what about the ranking is it like reach's or halo 3's??

please for the love of God say halo 3
No its different from each of them. It's a hidden rank system. The only thing you will see going up is your SR rank which is mostly for getting you unlocks.

Main thing thats pissing me off about this game is that the people online are fu*king terrible. You can really tell the Call of Duty crowd is on it there the only ones that can infect a game a certain way.
 11-04-2012, 10:21 PM         #163
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
No its different from each of them.

Main thing thats pissing me off about this game is that the people online are fu*king terrible. You can really tell the Call of Duty crowd is on it there the only ones that can infect a game a certain way.
can u be more specific mano?
 6 years ago '04        #164
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,499 | Props total: 115 115
i thought a "competitive" ranking skill is gonna come around the new year.. which is gonna be our typical 1-50.. but as of right now it's more like Reach in a sense..
 6 years ago '05        #165
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 LAwLB15 said:
can u be more specific mano?
I guess in a way its similar to Reach. You gain SR ranks . Each SR ranks give you one SR point which you can use to buy use to equip weapons, greandes, armor abilities, etc to your loadouts, SR ranks also give you some new Armor and Emblem unlocks as you level up. But its not an actual competitive rank like normal because you can gain xp towards your SR rank from campaign and Spartan Ops also. It really doesn't mean anything outside of you put time into the game. 343 studios says the game does actually have an MP rank system but it is invisible to players but they'll be releasing an update something in the next couple months for players to see it. Pretty much most people are going to be using the SR rank as the rank since it pretty much says how much time you've put into the game one way or another. In a way SR is rank but not in a way thats exclusive to MP only.

Armor screen. Some armor you get by ranking up and some comes from completing challenges.

[pic - click to view]



Loadout screen

[pic - click to view]



You can see everyones SR ranks throughout the game

[pic - click to view]



Gaining xp at the end of the match screen you can see the SR rank

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #166
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
Booooo ^
 6 years ago '08        #167
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 360 360
getting mine in 6 hours
 6 years ago '09        #168
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 2090 2090
streams are up on
 6 years ago '08        #169
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
Final Day...
 6 years ago '06        #170
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1757 1757
Doing the midnight release tonight. Haven't done one in a long time.

Got a feeling 343 will be bullied into making the DMR and BR equal in performance. Too many BR fanboys who will cry all day and night if the DMR is significantly better.

Haven't seen Halo get this much shine since 2007. I'm excited. Halo and Gears is my sh*t. Y'all can have COD
 6 years ago '05        #171
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 377 377
Microsoft Cancelled my fu*king pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Called customer service and they said that they are having issues and will call me back in 24-48hrs. Im so fu*king pissed!!! The game comes out tomorrow why would they cancel my order at 3am EST and I pre-ordered 9/10.
 11-05-2012, 09:13 AM         #172
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I guess in a way its similar to Reach. You gain SR ranks . Each SR ranks give you one SR point which you can use to buy use to equip weapons, greandes, armor abilities, etc to your loadouts, SR ranks also give you some new Armor and Emblem unlocks as you level up. But its not an actual competitive rank like normal because you can gain xp towards your SR rank from campaign and Spartan Ops also. It really doesn't mean anything outside of you put time into the game. 343 studios says the game does actually have an MP rank system but it is invisible to players but they'll be releasing an update something in the next couple months for players to see it. Pretty much most people are going to be using the SR rank as the rank since it pretty much says how much time you've put into the game one way or another. In a way SR is rank but not in a way thats exclusive to MP only.

Armor screen. Some armor you get by ranking up and some comes from completing challenges.

[pic - click to view]



Loadout screen

[pic - click to view]



You can see everyones SR ranks throughout the game

[pic - click to view]



Gaining xp at the end of the match screen you can see the SR rank

[pic - click to view]

appreciate it fam thanx

dammit
 6 years ago '12        #173
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 stayfocus18 said:
Microsoft Cancelled my fu*king pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Called customer service and they said that they are having issues and will call me back in 24-48hrs. Im so fu*king pissed!!! The game comes out tomorrow why would they cancel my order at 3am EST and I pre-ordered 9/10.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #174
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,549 | Props total: 3878 3878
 1ARM said:

[pic - click to view]

 IeatDatAzz04 said:

Yo, ya'll n*ggas fu*ked up.


but on the real, If I ever pair up against any of ya'll in this game,


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by BrooklynSwag; 11-05-2012 at 10:11 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #175
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 1ARM said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #176
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
is the multiplayer like reach? i hated reach.
 11-05-2012, 10:36 AM         #177
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stayfocus18 said:
Microsoft Cancelled my fu*king pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Called customer service and they said that they are having issues and will call me back in 24-48hrs. Im so fu*king pissed!!! The game comes out tomorrow why would they cancel my order at 3am EST and I pre-ordered 9/10.
Be cheerful B, last time that happened was with Dishonored and everybody's that got canceled got it for free.
 6 years ago '12        #178
MischiefTooReal 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$11,899 | Props total: 5500 5500
Newegg just shipped mine out. It'll be here Manana.
 6 years ago '08        #179
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
 GetOnMahLevel said:
i thought a "competitive" ranking skill is gonna come around the new year.. which is gonna be our typical 1-50.. but as of right now it's more like Reach in a sense..
It is for the most part. The CSR rank will only be available on halo waypoint. So, 343 is still semi-shafting us. It would be much better to make it visible in game.
 6 years ago '05        #180
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,175 | Props total: 9657 9657
11 more hours that halo xbox will be mine
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
condoms are lame as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
130 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
160 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
244 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
25 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy