The Official Halo 4 Thread

most viewed right now
 138
 NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 115
 Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
 NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #341
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,600 | Props total: 300 300
GT- LeEMsONdRInkS, add me
 6 years ago '06        #342
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
Ive gotten worse everyday since tuesday at this sh*t.. im getting frustrated.. Im doing something strategically wrong tho because I get worked constantly.. I always been pretty damn good at Halo but this sh*t is making me mad.. I am shooting people several times and i feel like im getting like 3 shotted and it takes me 4 to get the job done.. Il have great games here and there, but i been pretty mediocre so far.. also i notice that grenades are not like they used to be
 6 years ago '10        #343
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
That code doesn't work anymore. How do you even get codes?
 6 years ago '04        #344
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Ive gotten worse everyday since tuesday at this sh*t.. im getting frustrated.. Im doing something strategically wrong tho because I get worked constantly.. I always been pretty damn good at Halo but this sh*t is making me mad.. I am shooting people several times and i feel like im getting like 3 shotted and it takes me 4 to get the job done.. Il have great games here and there, but i been pretty mediocre so far.. also i notice that grenades are not like they used to be
Same here...halo 3 i would beast rush n take out 2 people at a time...now im getting sniped and one shotted or ran over my vechiles even doe i jump n throw stickys wish never stick to the vehicle im emptying a whole clip into guys n there not dying

ive never sucked at a shooter as i do with halo 4...i was positive now im like 50 or 60 k!lls negative

sh*t makes me not even wana play anymore..all it is is guys shooting u from long distance halo 3 had there sniper maps n i would just back out all the maps are so fu*kin big...all anyone does is sit in a group n snipe from an area n people just stay in or near there base
 6 years ago '04        #345
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
First Halo 4 multiplayer playlist update coming next week with SWAT


Halo 4 for the Xbox 360 was only released just this week and 343 Industries announced Friday a playlist update coming next week.

While Halo: Reach enjoyed monthly playlist updates, 343 Industries plans weekly updates for Halo 4.

"We will maintain a static set of playlists and feature one or two “rotational” playlists on top of that," community manager Jessica Shea wrote on Halo Waypoint. "We will be monitoring trends and statistics closely so we can react accordingly to your preferences and likes. For instance, if one of our rotational playlists consistently holds a higher population than one of our static playlists, we will consider swapping them out based on player demand. The process will be fluid and based on numbers, and we’re extremely excited about the benefits of our new approach."

So what is coming with the first playlist update? SWAT with some changes to both weapon damage and the HUD. Players will be equipped with Battle Rifles, DMRs and Magnums, have no shield or radar tracking, and will not be able to use ordnance drops in this game mode.

Here is how 343 Industries tweaked the three weapons for SWAT.

DMR – 3 bullets to the chest, 1 bullet to the head
Magnum – 3 bullets to the chest, 1 bullet to the head
BR – 7 bullets to the chest (this gun shoots three bullets in a burst, so the first bullet of the third burst will k!ll the player), 1 bullet to the head
Here are the maps that will be available in the SWAT playlist.

Haven
Adrift
Complex
Abandon
Solace

-
 6 years ago '08        #346
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
 Da Ill One said:
First Halo 4 multiplayer playlist update coming next week with SWAT


Halo 4 for the Xbox 360 was only released just this week and 343 Industries announced Friday a playlist update coming next week.

While Halo: Reach enjoyed monthly playlist updates, 343 Industries plans weekly updates for Halo 4.

"We will maintain a static set of playlists and feature one or two “rotational” playlists on top of that," community manager Jessica Shea wrote on Halo Waypoint. "We will be monitoring trends and statistics closely so we can react accordingly to your preferences and likes. For instance, if one of our rotational playlists consistently holds a higher population than one of our static playlists, we will consider swapping them out based on player demand. The process will be fluid and based on numbers, and we’re extremely excited about the benefits of our new approach."

So what is coming with the first playlist update? SWAT with some changes to both weapon damage and the HUD. Players will be equipped with Battle Rifles, DMRs and Magnums, have no shield or radar tracking, and will not be able to use ordnance drops in this game mode.

Here is how 343 Industries tweaked the three weapons for SWAT.

DMR – 3 bullets to the chest, 1 bullet to the head
Magnum – 3 bullets to the chest, 1 bullet to the head
BR – 7 bullets to the chest (this gun shoots three bullets in a burst, so the first bullet of the third burst will k!ll the player), 1 bullet to the head
Here are the maps that will be available in the SWAT playlist.

Haven
Adrift
Complex
Abandon
Solace

-
Hopefully they meant or when explaining the tweaks for the guns. Meaning the DMR take 3 bullets to chest to k!ll, or just 1 bullet to the dome. Correct?
 6 years ago '04        #347
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 GrownmanJ said:
Hopefully they meant or when explaining the tweaks for the guns. Meaning the DMR take 3 bullets to chest to k!ll, or just 1 bullet to the dome. Correct?
Yes that's what they meant it will three to the chest or one to the dome to k!ll with the DMR...
 11-09-2012, 08:13 AM         #348
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally got to dive into the single player last night and i gotta ask this.. WHY THE fu*k IS THERE SO MUCH BUTTON PUSHING AND LEVER PULLING?

swear to god 90% of the 3 hours i put in was go here and press this, go there and pull this, go there and press that then pull this. I am the goddamn master chief, i was build to destroy people and you have me pulling goddamn levers and pushing buttons?


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #349
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 shortz said:
im emptying a whole clip into guys n there not dying

ive never sucked at a shooter as i do with halo 4...i was positive now im like 50 or 60 k!lls negative
THIS! besides it not being my type of game the multiplayer is seriously overrated. even if i was good at this i couldnt see this holding my interest for very long .
 6 years ago '08        #350
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
 erickonasis said:
THIS! besides it not being my type of game the multiplayer is seriously overrated. even if i was good at this i couldnt see this holding my interest for very long .
Most of yall have call of duty syndrome. The less you lone wolf, the less you die...
 6 years ago '04        #351
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 GrownmanJ said:
Most of yall have call of duty syndrome. The less you lone wolf, the less you die...
Not really...aint played COD since BF3 dropped...played mw3 for a week and gave it away.

Theres no denying this sh*t takes an insane amount of bullets to drop someone unless you hit headshot

u jump and it feels like i'm flyin and sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #352
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
 erickonasis said:
Not really...aint played COD since BF3 dropped...played mw3 for a week and gave it away.

Theres no denying this sh*t takes an insane amount of bullets to drop someone unless you hit headshot

u jump and it feels like i'm flyin and sh*t
Its never easy mastering the art of strafe shooting. It takes time...
 6 years ago '05        #353
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Hovi Bryant said:
That code doesn't work anymore. How do you even get codes?
Did you beat the first three chapters of Spartan Ops?
 6 years ago '08        #354
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,404 | Props total: 6097 6097
 shortz said:
Same here...halo 3 i would beast rush n take out 2 people at a time...now im getting sniped and one shotted or ran over my vechiles even doe i jump n throw stickys wish never stick to the vehicle im emptying a whole clip into guys n there not dying

ive never sucked at a shooter as i do with halo 4...i was positive now im like 50 or 60 k!lls negative

sh*t makes me not even wana play anymore..all it is is guys shooting u from long distance halo 3 had there sniper maps n i would just back out all the maps are so fu*kin big...all anyone does is sit in a group n snipe from an area n people just stay in or near there base
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Ive gotten worse everyday since tuesday at this sh*t.. im getting frustrated.. Im doing something strategically wrong tho because I get worked constantly.. I always been pretty damn good at Halo but this sh*t is making me mad.. I am shooting people several times and i feel like im getting like 3 shotted and it takes me 4 to get the job done.. Il have great games here and there, but i been pretty mediocre so far.. also i notice that grenades are not like they used to be

Y'all two have described my exact same scenario right now. Maybe I've gotten worse or everyone got better. I dunno, I just know my DMR doesn't give buckets like it used to in the beginning for me, and then there's the dumb sh*t like crouching and being in active camo on the far corner of a map w/a Sniper. sh*t's MAD frustrating and having me look at this game less and less.
 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM         #355
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Not really...aint played COD since BF3 dropped...played mw3 for a week and gave it away.

Theres no denying this sh*t takes an insane amount of bullets to drop someone unless you hit headshot

u jump and it feels like i'm flyin and sh*t
Don't aim at their feet and it won't take an insane amount of bullets.
 6 years ago '11        #356
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 640 640
People who crouch with camo and snipe need to give themselves a solid fu*king and go and destroy their xbox's.
 6 years ago '12        #357
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,548 | Props total: 3877 3877
 IronMaiden said:
Don't aim at their feet and it won't take an insane amount of bullets.
This, I swear when I play this game I 5 shot everbody. It don't take an insane amount of bullets to k!ll someone if you don't play the game like Call Of Duty.

I'm going to start filesharing gameplays so ya'll can learn how to move around the map and learn how to aim.
 6 years ago '04        #358
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 BrooklynSwag said:
This, I swear when I play this game I 5 shot everbody. It don't take an insane amount of bullets to k!ll someone if you don't play the game like Call Of Duty.

I'm going to start filesharing gameplays so ya'll can learn how to move around the map and learn how to aim.
Why in the world everyone always expects that someone is playing this like or plays COD is beyond me...

Maybe i'm using the wrong gun but i know i'm hitting guys when my hit markers are red so your theory is complete bullsh*t....


furrthermore to the other guy i can barely see there feet because these arent close qtr maps so i dont know wtf he's talking about
Its not just me there are plenty of other saying the same sh*t...and im not one to complain usually about hit detection in ANY game and never have . I have my sh*t wired so its not my connection..sh*t runs just fine
 6 years ago '12        #359
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,548 | Props total: 3877 3877
 erickonasis said:
Why in the world everyone always expects that someone is playing this like or plays COD is beyond me...

Maybe i'm using the wrong gun but i know i'm hitting guys when my hit markers are red so your theory is complete bullsh*t....


furrthermore to the other guy i can barely see there feet because these arent close qtr maps so i dont know wtf he's talking about
Its not just me there are plenty of other saying the same sh*t...and im not one to complain usually about hit detection in ANY game and never have . I have my sh*t wired so its not my connection..sh*t runs just fine
4 shots to the body 1 to the head, it's really not that hard.
 6 years ago '12        #360
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 erickonasis said:
Why in the world everyone always expects that someone is playing this like or plays COD is beyond me...

Maybe i'm using the wrong gun but i know i'm hitting guys when my hit markers are red so your theory is complete bullsh*t....


furrthermore to the other guy i can barely see there feet because these arent close qtr maps so i dont know wtf he's talking about
Its not just me there are plenty of other saying the same sh*t...and im not one to complain usually about hit detection in ANY game and never have . I have my sh*t wired so its not my connection..sh*t runs just fine
Maybe you aren't hitting the guys and you just suck?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
104 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
603 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy